SOS Kearny Is Sinking

Guest Guest

First thing I would like to say to Doreen that she has served the town well. thanks Doreen! There is something twisted about your supporters . They don't realize you moved on to better things. Most likely, you were pushed around. In the working world it happens all the time, even outside the community. A teacher even came to your defence correcting my posted grammar. I'm beyond grammar correction Ms Howell. Stick with our children in your beloved schools. They need your help more than me or your Union. Doreen you know the pattern of this town. If you were dissatisfied or expressed it to the powers to be, they would come after you with both barrels blasting, as your supporters did as well. In the poll of public opinion, I care about being fair to the senior citizens of our town, who can't pay high taxes. We owe our children better than we had. We are budgeting entirely too much in the administration of our budget. And everyone knows, that if there is a deep concern about raising taxes, why can't the community do like the business sector budget world. All employees have to pay a portion towards medical coverage to alleviate the pressure on the business cost of keeping a company open. We don't need some political hack such as Santos bringing in their carpetbaggers ether.

Guys like your former boss were brought in to make change. Lets be real, has he saved the town at least what he cost the town in salary & benefits to himself and other administators. If you look at your tax bill I think it speaks for itself. The Town needs change from top to bottom, every contract needs to be gone over for the next negotiations, every hire past and present need to be looked at in a realistic manner. Politics in this town stink Doreen. Jjust think back on how you got hired.

First thing I would like to say to Doreen that she has served the town well.  thanks Doreen!  There is something twisted about your supporters . They don't realize you moved on to better things.  Most likely, you were pushed around.  In the working world it happens all the time, even outside the community.  A teacher even came to your defence correcting my posted grammar. I'm beyond grammar correction Ms Howell.  Stick with our children in your beloved schools.  They need your help more than me or your Union.  Doreen you know the pattern of this town.  If you were dissatisfied or expressed it to the powers to be, they would come after you with both barrels blasting, as your supporters did as well. In the poll of public opinion,  I care about being fair to the senior citizens of our town, who can't pay high taxes. We owe our children better than we had.  We are budgeting entirely too much in the administration of our budget.  And everyone knows, that if there is a deep concern about raising taxes, why can't the community do like the business sector budget world.  All employees have to pay a portion towards medical coverage to alleviate the pressure on the business cost of keeping a company open.  We don't need some political hack such as Santos bringing in their carpetbaggers ether.

Guys like your former boss were brought in to make change. Lets be real, has he saved the town at least what he cost the town in salary & benefits to himself and other administators. If you look at your tax bill I think it speaks for itself.  The Town needs change from top to bottom, every contract needs to be gone over for the next negotiations, every hire past and present need to be looked at in a realistic manner. Politics in this town stink Doreen.  Jjust think back on how you got hired.

What the hell are you trying to say? Are you drunk ? talk about ramble!!!

What the hell are you trying to say? Are you drunk ? talk about ramble!!!

I'm taking about the blood suckers, your probably one of them. You most likely have a job with the town riding around town in a pick up truck trying to look like you just completed some very important task like getting coffee for the guys or sittting on your Butt in some ofice trying to look like you know what day of the week it is. Maybe pondering which bar is going to have the best Happy Hour. Your don't want to understand that older people can't afford the taxes they have to pay to keep your sorry behind in a job. People like you who careless about educating children. Just keep paying you bunch of suckers even though you can't afford to put clothes on your kids back. Thanks to you Mr Mayor and Council keep hiring these people who have nothing but contemp for the taxpayer> I'm not drunk but have good reason to be.

I'm taking about the blood suckers, your probably one of them. You most likely have a job with the town riding around town in a pick up truck trying to look like you just completed some very important task like getting coffee for the guys or sittting on your Butt in some ofice trying to look like you know what day of the week it is. Maybe pondering which bar is going to have the best Happy Hour.  Your don't want to understand that older people can't afford the taxes they have to pay to keep your sorry behind in a job.  People like you who careless about educating children. Just keep paying you bunch of suckers even though you can't afford to put clothes on your kids back. Thanks to you Mr Mayor and Council keep hiring these people who have nothing but contemp for the taxpayer> I'm not drunk but have good reason to be.

Kearny sunk !! Where have you been?

Archived