NOV TOWN MEETING DATE & TIME?

Guest GUEST

THE NOV MONTHLY TOWN MEETING, USUALLY ON THE WED AFTER THE ELCTION WAS PROSPONED. WHAT DAY IS IT AND IS IT AT 7PM WITH A 6 PM CAUCUS?

SOMEONE SAID THAT THEY HEARD IT WAS ON FRIDAY, NOV 16 AT 7 PM ON THE 2ND FL. IS THIS CORRECT?

THE NOV MONTHLY TOWN MEETING, USUALLY ON THE WED AFTER THE ELCTION WAS PROSPONED.  WHAT DAY IS IT AND IS IT AT 7PM WITH A 6 PM CAUCUS?

SOMEONE SAID THAT THEY HEARD IT WAS ON FRIDAY, NOV 16  AT 7 PM ON THE 2ND FL.  IS THIS CORRECT?

73478[/snapback]

did you see the clock by the Town Hall?

that could be a billboard giving the town residents the information about the day and time of the Mayor and Council meetings.

of course it is only a wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE NOV MONTHLY TOWN MEETING, USUALLY ON THE WED AFTER THE ELCTION WAS PROSPONED.  WHAT DAY IS IT AND IS IT AT 7PM WITH A 6 PM CAUCUS?

SOMEONE SAID THAT THEY HEARD IT WAS ON FRIDAY, NOV 16  AT 7 PM ON THE 2ND FL.  IS THIS CORRECT?

73478[/snapback]

PLEASE GO TO THE MEETING, IT IS AT 6 PM NOT 7 PM. THANKS

PLEASE GO TO THE MEETING, IT IS AT 6 PM NOT 7 PM.  THANKS

73593[/snapback]

Mayor and Council Meetin = Friday, November 16, 2007 6:00 PM

All residents should attend to hear about the budget (where our money is being spent) bring your family and friends.

THE MAYOR INVITES ALL RESIDENTS TO ATTEND, HE WILL BE ADDRESSING THE COMMUNITY IN WHICH HE GOVERNS. REFRESHMENTS WILL BE SERVED AFTER THE MEETING.

that could be a billboard giving the town residents the information about the day and time of the Mayor and Council meetings.

73550[/snapback]

MAYOR MCDONOUGH AND THE COUNCIL MEMBERS CORDIALY INVITE YOU, THE TOWN RESIDENTS TO ATTEND THE HARRISON TOWN MEETING BEING HELD AT:

HARRISON TOWN HALL

318 HARRISON AVENUE - 2ND. FLOOR

DATE: FRIDAY - NOVEMBER 16, 2007

TIME: 6:00 P.M.

PLEASE JOIN US IN REVIEWING OUR BUDGET - THIS MEANS WHAT WE ARE DOING WITH YOUR TAX DOLLARS, AND HOW WE WILL BE SPENDING IT - WE HOPE THAT WE CAN ATTEND AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU TOMMORROW. THANK YOU

PLEASE GO TO THE MEETING, IT IS AT 6 PM NOT 7 PM.  THANKS

73593[/snapback]

Can anyone attend this meeting? I hear its just for the mayor and the councilmen.

please let me know if this is correct. If it is actualy a town council meeting, then i'm sure any resident of Harrison can attend, correct?

Thank you

Guest The Mayor

73550[/snapback]

You want information ?? You want the truth ?? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH !!

You want information ??  You want the truth ??  YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH !!

73702[/snapback]

I am not asking questions about any truth, I am saying that all the tax payers in town have the right to know when the Mayor and Ciuncil are going to meet, is that to much to ask for all taxes that we pay.

Your Mayor is just a *** *** *** **** * ****** ****! I'd love to see the Attorney General and all those inolved over the years slap the cufffs on these crooks, because that is what they are, crooks, stealing from the public.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest 2222222

73478[/snapback]

Maybe someone should ask how is it allowed that *** ****** is allowed in the Town hall and ********** ***** selling His Hot Goods.....Oh I Guess it is OK because He is good Friends with *** *****......That makes it Ok...

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.