You'll never guess

Guest Speedy

I just found out, that someone big just pulled a petition to run for Mayor in Harrison. He thought that pulling it in the county clerks office no one would find out, but Rosario is a personal little friend...........hehehehe.........

I just found out, that someone big just pulled a petition to run for Mayor in Harrison.  He thought that pulling it in the county clerks office no one would find out, but Rosario is a personal little friend...........hehehehe.........

SO WHO WAS IT >>>>>HINT HINT PLEASE!!!!!!

I just found out, that someone big just pulled a petition to run for Mayor in Harrison.  He thought that pulling it in the county clerks office no one would find out, but Rosario is a personal little friend...........hehehehe.........

who? do tell people we are all among friends and others........hehehehe

Guest seashell

do your homework!!!!!!!!

if your going to run for office and it is as a democrat or a republican you have to file your patition with the Town Clerk before the death line, some time in april, if you are running as an independant you have to file with County Clerk on Primary day the first monday in june.

WOW !! I'm really, really impressed !!

Archived