SNOW

Guest Guest

THE TOWN WAS OUT PLOWING FROM SUNDAY MORNING,  AND YOU CAN'T EVEN WALK ACROSS THE STREET TO TAKE THE KIDS TO SCHOOL,  WHAT HAVE THEY BEEN PLOWING.

If you have a problem with the way the snow is being plowed, why don't you take a ride through Kearny, North Arlington and Lyndhurst. The streets are not even plowed, nor will they be. The rsidents of these towns have to wait until Mother Nature melts the snow. So be thankful that you live in a town where they do snow removal. As the good old saying goes, you can't make everyone happy all the time.

If you have a problem with the way the snow is being plowed, why don't you take a ride through Kearny, North Arlington and Lyndhurst.  The streets are not even plowed, nor will they be.  The rsidents of these towns have to wait until Mother Nature melts the snow.  So be thankful that you live in a town where they do snow removal.  As the good old saying goes, you can't make everyone happy all the time.

thanks dk for that insight, i'll sure let ronnie know, sure your still in the loop, till elections!

If you have a problem with the way the snow is being plowed, why don't you take a ride through Kearny, North Arlington and Lyndhurst.  The streets are not even plowed, nor will they be.  The rsidents of these towns have to wait until Mother Nature melts the snow.  So be thankful that you live in a town where they do snow removal.  As the good old saying goes, you can't make everyone happy all the time.

why would i have to drive through kearny, when i live in harrison, and they are doing a terrible job.

:P

THE TOWN WAS OUT PLOWING FROM SUNDAY MORNING,  AND YOU CAN'T EVEN WALK ACROSS THE STREET TO TAKE THE KIDS TO SCHOOL,  WHAT HAVE THEY BEEN PLOWING.

They have been plowing nothing but POOP, as always ,go and look in the DD parking lot ,you will find have the towns people there all on OT HAHA

What the hell are you talking about?? Kearny did an awesome job with plowing and salting. THEY ALWAYS DO.

:lol: I DISAGREE WITH THE COMPLAINTS ON SNOW REMOVAL I THOUGHT THE DPW DID A GREAT JOB, I WALK TO WORK EVERYDAY AND I WALKED IN THE STREET BECAUSE MOST OF THE RESIDENTS IN HARRISON DID NOT CLEAN THEIR OWN PROPERTIE'S EVEN BY WEDNESDAY, FROM WHAT I KNOW THE RESIDENT'S HAVE 24 TO 48 HOURS TO CLEAN THEIR PROPERTIE'S OR YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A FINE, THE DPW HAD THE STREETS CLEANED IN GREAT TIME AND THEY DID THE MOST OF IT DURING NORMAL WORKING HOURS SO THEY DID NOT HAVE TO BOG DOWN ON OVERTIME,MAYBE IF ALL THE NOTHING TO DO RESIDENT'S OF THIS TOWN HAD SOMETHING TO DO OTHER THAN SIT BY DUNKIN DONUTS ALL DAY AND WORRY ABOUT WHAT THE TOWN WORKER'S WERE DOING THEY COULD HAVE THEIR OWN PROPERTIE'S CLEANED,YOU ALL SEEM TO HAVE ALOT OF TIME ON YOUR HANDS TO COMPLAIN ON THIS SITE. ALSO KEARNY HAS DONE A HORRIBLE JOB PLEASE DO NOT SAY THAT THEY HAVE DONE OTHERWISE THEY NEVER DO, THEY ONLY CLEAN THE MAIN ROADS, NEVER THE SIDE STREETS ANY RESIDENT OF KEARNY KNOW'S THAT. ALSO THERE IS NO COMPARISON TO RONNIE AND BILLY TANSKI, TANSKI NEVER DID AS GOOD A JOB THAN RONNIE IS DOING. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK RON.

:P I DISAGREE WITH THE COMPLAINTS ON SNOW REMOVAL I THOUGHT THE DPW DID A GREAT JOB, I WALK TO WORK EVERYDAY AND I WALKED IN THE STREET BECAUSE  MOST OF THE RESIDENTS IN HARRISON DID NOT CLEAN THEIR OWN PROPERTIE'S EVEN BY WEDNESDAY, FROM WHAT I KNOW THE RESIDENT'S HAVE 24 TO 48 HOURS TO CLEAN THEIR PROPERTIE'S OR YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A FINE, THE DPW HAD  THE STREETS CLEANED IN GREAT TIME AND THEY DID THE MOST OF IT DURING NORMAL WORKING HOURS SO THEY DID NOT HAVE TO BOG DOWN ON OVERTIME,MAYBE IF ALL THE NOTHING TO DO RESIDENT'S OF THIS TOWN HAD SOMETHING TO DO OTHER THAN SIT BY DUNKIN DONUTS ALL DAY AND WORRY ABOUT WHAT THE TOWN WORKER'S WERE DOING THEY COULD HAVE THEIR OWN PROPERTIE'S CLEANED,YOU ALL SEEM TO HAVE ALOT OF TIME ON YOUR HANDS TO COMPLAIN ON THIS SITE. ALSO KEARNY HAS DONE A HORRIBLE JOB PLEASE DO NOT SAY THAT THEY HAVE DONE OTHERWISE THEY NEVER DO, THEY ONLY CLEAN THE MAIN ROADS, NEVER THE SIDE STREETS ANY RESIDENT OF KEARNY KNOW'S THAT. ALSO THERE IS NO COMPARISON TO RONNIE AND BILLY TANSKI, TANSKI NEVER DID AS GOOD A JOB THAN RONNIE IS DOING. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK RON.

THANKS RAY, YOU CAN SKIP THIS MONTHS PAYMENT.

:P I DISAGREE WITH THE COMPLAINTS ON SNOW REMOVAL I THOUGHT THE DPW DID A GREAT JOB, I WALK TO WORK EVERYDAY AND I WALKED IN THE STREET BECAUSE  MOST OF THE RESIDENTS IN HARRISON DID NOT CLEAN THEIR OWN PROPERTIE'S EVEN BY WEDNESDAY, FROM WHAT I KNOW THE RESIDENT'S HAVE 24 TO 48 HOURS TO CLEAN THEIR PROPERTIE'S OR YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A FINE, THE DPW HAD  THE STREETS CLEANED IN GREAT TIME AND THEY DID THE MOST OF IT DURING NORMAL WORKING HOURS SO THEY DID NOT HAVE TO BOG DOWN ON OVERTIME,MAYBE IF ALL THE NOTHING TO DO RESIDENT'S OF THIS TOWN HAD SOMETHING TO DO OTHER THAN SIT BY DUNKIN DONUTS ALL DAY AND WORRY ABOUT WHAT THE TOWN WORKER'S WERE DOING THEY COULD HAVE THEIR OWN PROPERTIE'S CLEANED,YOU ALL SEEM TO HAVE ALOT OF TIME ON YOUR HANDS TO COMPLAIN ON THIS SITE. ALSO KEARNY HAS DONE A HORRIBLE JOB PLEASE DO NOT SAY THAT THEY HAVE DONE OTHERWISE THEY NEVER DO, THEY ONLY CLEAN THE MAIN ROADS, NEVER THE SIDE STREETS ANY RESIDENT OF KEARNY KNOW'S THAT. ALSO THERE IS NO COMPARISON TO RONNIE AND BILLY TANSKI, TANSKI NEVER DID AS GOOD A JOB THAN RONNIE IS DOING. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK RON.

Thank for your support, mom.

:D I DISAGREE WITH THE COMPLAINTS ON SNOW REMOVAL I THOUGHT THE DPW DID A GREAT JOB, I WALK TO WORK EVERYDAY AND I WALKED IN THE STREET BECAUSE  MOST OF THE RESIDENTS IN HARRISON DID NOT CLEAN THEIR OWN PROPERTIE'S EVEN BY WEDNESDAY, FROM WHAT I KNOW THE RESIDENT'S HAVE 24 TO 48 HOURS TO CLEAN THEIR PROPERTIE'S OR YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A FINE, THE DPW HAD  THE STREETS CLEANED IN GREAT TIME AND THEY DID THE MOST OF IT DURING NORMAL WORKING HOURS SO THEY DID NOT HAVE TO BOG DOWN ON OVERTIME,MAYBE IF ALL THE NOTHING TO DO RESIDENT'S OF THIS TOWN HAD SOMETHING TO DO OTHER THAN SIT BY DUNKIN DONUTS ALL DAY AND WORRY ABOUT WHAT THE TOWN WORKER'S WERE DOING THEY COULD HAVE THEIR OWN PROPERTIE'S CLEANED,YOU ALL SEEM TO HAVE ALOT OF TIME ON YOUR HANDS TO COMPLAIN ON THIS SITE. ALSO KEARNY HAS DONE A HORRIBLE JOB PLEASE DO NOT SAY THAT THEY HAVE DONE OTHERWISE THEY NEVER DO, THEY ONLY CLEAN THE MAIN ROADS, NEVER THE SIDE STREETS ANY RESIDENT OF KEARNY KNOW'S THAT. ALSO THERE IS NO COMPARISON TO RONNIE AND BILLY TANSKI, TANSKI NEVER DID AS GOOD A JOB THAN RONNIE IS DOING. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK RON.

Would think the only thing that really matters here is that the Streets of Harrison were clean. Think when Ronnie can drive a front end loader and do snow removal you would then have a right to thank him, until then, give the credit where it belongs, and thats to the guys who do the work and have been doing it long before Ronnie showed up and pretended he was a boss.

Archived