League of Municipalities Convention

Guest Federal Agent

Guest Federal Agent

I wonder if any of our local politicians will be attending the league of municipalities conveniton in atlantic city this week. I hear that this year they will make you wear a wire when talking to people!!!!!!! Its funny how the hudson county executive BOBBY J. got caught years back!! Maybe it will be Harrison's turn to snag all the political hacks that we have in office. PS. Dont forget your ENVELOPES and leave your wires at the DOOR!!!! have fun and dont get locked up!!!

I wonder if any of our local politicians will be attending the league of municipalities conveniton in atlantic city this week. I hear that this year they will make you wear a wire when talking to people!!!!!!!  Its funny how the hudson county executive BOBBY J. got caught years back!!  Maybe it will be Harrison's turn to snag all the political hacks that we have in office.  PS.  Dont forget your ENVELOPES and leave your wires at the DOOR!!!!  have fun and dont get locked up!!!

73348[/snapback]

YEAH, THEY ARE PROBABLY ALL GOING... ON HARRISON'S DIME. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE TOWN PAYS FOR THESE A-HOLES TO GO AND DRINK AND EAT AND GAMBLE?

YEAH, THEY ARE PROBABLY ALL GOING... ON HARRISON'S DIME.  DID YOU KNOW THAT THE TOWN PAYS FOR THESE A-HOLES TO GO AND DRINK AND EAT AND GAMBLE?

73530[/snapback]

Not this year, anyone attending will be responsible for their own tab. That is what the Treasurer said, that no more money could be spent on Partys for the governing body.

YEAH, THEY ARE PROBABLY ALL GOING... ON HARRISON'S DIME.  DID YOU KNOW THAT THE TOWN PAYS FOR THESE A-HOLES TO GO AND DRINK AND EAT AND GAMBLE?

73530[/snapback]

NO WAY THAT'S A SHOCKER! CONSIDERING THEY DO IT HERE IN TOWN TOO! DUH :):(

NO WAY THAT'S A SHOCKER! CONSIDERING THEY DO IT HERE IN TOWN TOO! DUH :)  :o

73769[/snapback]

look at Ray he's a *** **** with a ****** ****,what do you expect? HELLO!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.