Apology

Guest Jimmy Hoffa's Mom

Guest Jimmy Hoffa's Mom

I have to apologize to everyone for my son's dirty mouth. Talking dirty on the computer is his only way to feel like a man. He's only 5' 3", and 140 lbs so he really can't talk like that to anyone to their face or he'd get his skinny little ass kicked. I'm going to send him to bed early with no milk and cookies as punishment.

I have to apologize to everyone for my son's dirty mouth. Talking dirty on the computer is his only way to feel like a man. He's only 5' 3", and 140 lbs  so he really can't talk like that to anyone to their face or he'd get his skinny little ass kicked.  I'm going to send him to bed early with no milk and cookies as punishment.

Make him kneel in dry rice on your kitchen floor like my mom and dad used to god that was so much fun picking the rice out of your knee after they let ya up

I have to apologize to everyone for my son's dirty mouth. Talking dirty on the computer is his only way to feel like a man. He's only 5' 3", and 140 lbs  so he really can't talk like that to anyone to their face or he'd get his skinny little ass kicked.  I'm going to send him to bed early with no milk and cookies as punishment.

If he's only 5'3 and 140lbs, i could only wonder what his mommy looks like . :lol::o:o

surely you do know .........ck weights more then that there mommy! :lol::o

Hey JACKOFF! Again, I have touched a nerve. Who's going to kick my ass??? YOU??? LOL OK! Listen, sit there, think real hard, try to come up with something better. Your Smack s**ks! Bad. You have me mixed with someone else. You seem to be under the assumption that I would have a problem saying this out in the open, to ANYONE's face. WRONG KID. Screw you and the scum you walk with. Another internet tough guy, and a female impersonator too!!! You dope!

IF YOUR SON IS OVER 18 YRS. OLD, PLEASE "myob". Don't bring your personal bussiness onto a 'public' web site. That is 'private' family business between you and your son and does not 'belong' on this 'particular' web site.

PS. If you son is under age 18, he should not be writing on this site and you need to take care of the matter YOURSELF. PRIVATELY!!!

Archived