The letter from the Mayor

Guest Guest

Just before the election the mayor sent out a letter trying to explain the Star-Ledger article. He went on to say how the paper lied, and how it was all political.

Mr. Mayor, if the paper lied why don't you sue them? Why did you not take the time to address all of the issues? Sure you mentioned a few things, but what about the Cat Man? You have dug yourself into a deeper hole by not addressing these subjects. I took the time to send a copy of your letter to the Star-Ledger because I thought it would be important for the reporters to hear your side of the story.

In your next letter let's hear all about the crime family involvement.

Just before the election the mayor sent out a letter trying to explain the Star-Ledger article.  He went on to say how the paper lied, and how it was all political.

Mr. Mayor, if the paper lied why don't you sue them?  Why did you not take the time to address all of the issues? Sure you mentioned a few things, but what about the Cat Man? You have dug yourself into a deeper hole by not addressing these subjects.  I took the time to send a copy of your letter to the Star-Ledger because I thought it would be important for the reporters to hear your side of the story. 

73266[/snapback]

OK Maria let's move on!

Guest Mayor Mahogany !
Just before the election the mayor sent out a letter trying to explain the Star-Ledger article.  He went on to say how the paper lied, and how it was all political.

Mr. Mayor, if the paper lied why don't you sue them?  Why did you not take the time to address all of the issues? Sure you mentioned a few things, but what about the Cat Man? You have dug yourself into a deeper hole by not addressing these subjects.  I took the time to send a copy of your letter to the Star-Ledger because I thought it would be important for the reporters to hear your side of the story. 

73266[/snapback]

Half Truth Ray !

73266[/snapback]

I would like to hear the excuse about that and why *** ******* has a say in what goes on in this town, makes you wonder why the shit is hitting the fan doesn't it? Makes you wonder why ***** ****** never gave him a job in town...he knew he was trouble.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest BlueTideBacker

73266[/snapback]

The Star-Ledger lied ??? Better to keep your mouth shut than say something

as stupid as that.