Veterans Day

exbluetider

:ninja: In honor of veterans day I'd like to take the time to thank ALL veterans for their service and offer my condolences to all families who had relatives that made the supreme sacrifice. Our country was built on the courage and fortitude of our military..........a job well done.

:ninja: In honor of veterans day I'd like to take the time to thank ALL veterans for their service and offer my condolences to all families who had relatives that made the supreme sacrifice. Our country was built on the courage and fortitude of our military..........a job well done.

73243[/snapback]

Bravo Exbluetider. Attached is a link to Xerox where you can send a thank you note to our troops for free.

http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1280.html

I would also like to thank all the veterans for there service commitment and for fighting for our freedom.

wow its amazing to see that all the local politicians were out for the veterans day ceremony. I was there and it was cold, I cannot believe that they did not cancel it like the 9/11 memorial. I guess they were there for the photo op. Political scum!!!