The whole town voted for SANTOS

Guest Guest

Just look at what this town has become. First of all everyone must be happy with their tax bills they elected this looser and his merry group of eight. The Teachers Union isn't leaving a crumb on the floor same goes for the rest of the Unions. why do we as tax payers have to be treated this way by anyone's unions ha ! nothing says we have to give in to their demands. Most of them do not live in our community or pay taxes here. One example is the teachers from their addresses lets see what they pay per student in their communities average it and pay that figure. The other Union should be treated the same. The time is here this town is on its way out. The Public needs to take the reins. We need to start by getting rid of the sell out in on the BOE There is no reason to suffer Mary T any longer. When the people on the BOE don't see it our way ( The Taxpayer ) they should be gone same with the Mayor and Council lets look for resignations Let go over every inch of the towns records, books & Union contracts last but not least THE TOWNS HIRING POLICY if there isn't one lets get one. No more appointee's from Council members or the Mayor. Make hiring freezes stand not drop them just to hire one of their friends, family members or whatever lets make them publish any new hire before they get the job LETS TAKE BACK THE TOWN

Just look at what this town has become. First of all everyone must be happy with their tax bills they elected this looser and his merry group of eight. The Teachers Union isn't leaving a crumb on the floor same goes for the rest of the Unions. why do we as tax payers have to be treated this way by anyone's unions ha ! nothing says we have to give in to their demands. Most of them do not live in our community or pay taxes here. One example is the teachers from their addresses lets see what they pay per student in their communities average it and pay that figure. The other Union should be treated the same. The time is here this town is on its way out. The Public needs to take the reins. We need to start by getting rid of the sell out in on the BOE There is no reason to suffer Mary T any longer. When the people on the BOE don't see it our way ( The Taxpayer ) they should be gone same with the Mayor and Council lets look for resignations  Let go over every inch of the towns records, books & Union contracts last but not least THE TOWNS HIRING POLICY if there isn't one lets get one. No more appointee's from Council members or the Mayor. Make hiring freezes stand not drop them just to hire one of their friends, family members or whatever lets make them publish any new hire before they get the job LETS TAKE BACK THE TOWN

TOO late now... you all had a chance to write in a vote for whoever you wanted. If more people used this option, Santos would not have gotten in again....

TOO late now... you all had a chance to write in a vote for whoever you wanted.  If more people used this option, Santos would not have gotten in again....

;) i do not understand what you/they want? if you get stuck in the but with a pitch fork and bend over a second time you must want it! you must like pain! and santos is a ----- so you must like it! but now it WILL TAKE MORE OF A HOUSE CLEANING THAN JUST GETTING RID OF SANTOS! the whole fam damily must go with him!!!Jim i think you need to learn spanish!!!!!that is all the town can HEAR! OH HOW DEEP ARE YOUR POCKETS :blink:

Guest Guest_Tom Hakim_*
:unsure: i do not understand what you/they want? if you get stuck in the but with a pitch fork and bend over a second time you must want it! you must like pain! and santos is a ----- so you must like it! but now it WILL TAKE MORE OF A HOUSE CLEANING THAN JUST GETTING RID OF SANTOS! the whole fam damily must go with him!!!Jim i think you need to learn spanish!!!!!that is all the town can HEAR!        OH HOW DEEP ARE YOUR POCKETS :blink:

:):) First Where is your real name? Second Mayor Santos is the best mayor Kearny has every, and leave him along you loud mouth person ,if you can do better whey do you run for the city council ??????? maybe you will get one vote your own.

If you are so unpleased with Santos, why don't you guys recall the mayor. There was an article that said that the townspeople recalled the mayor of Rooselvelt, NJ.

:blink:  :) First Where is your real name? Second  Mayor Santos is the best mayor Kearny  has every, and leave him along you loud mouth person ,if you can do better whey do you run for the city council ??????? maybe you will get one vote your own.

:unsure: tommy you are new to kearny or you would not think somthing so stupid like that! BEST ARE YOU ON DRUGS? get real!and run for office! not a chance!!!!!!! but JIM M would do a good job :)

:D  :D First Where is your real name? Second  Mayor Santos is the best mayor Kearny  has every, and leave him along you loud mouth person ,if you can do better whey do you run for the city council ??????? maybe you will get one vote your own.

ATTENTION, ATTENTION, everyone, Tom Hakim is back!!!!! Here he goes, asking for peoples names again and showing off his own form of the English language!!!!! :):huh:

What an embarrassment for the Kearny School System!!!! :unsure::blink::)

If you are so unpleased with Santos, why don't you guys recall the mayor.  There was an article that said that the townspeople recalled the mayor of Rooselvelt, NJ.

They will never recall him, just like they will never vote him out. Kearnyites love frying in their own bitterness.

Guest Catch 22
If you are so unpleased with Santos, why don't you guys recall the mayor.  There was an article that said that the townspeople recalled the mayor of Rooselvelt, NJ.

Yes, the town residents got petitions signed by enough residents to call for a recall election. The election was held and he was voted out. Sure, good idea but Kearny can't even come up with anybody to run against these bafoons, so how would a recall ever get done. Besides, Santos is now part of the establishment. He rides around in a county car, with county gas, goes to work in the afternoon, and goes to school on county time. Ain't this a great country. He really owes Al Cifelli and you all voted for him too!

Guest Another Cifelli?
Yes, the town residents got petitions signed by enough residents to call for a recall election.  The election was held and he was voted out.  Sure, good idea but Kearny can't even come up with anybody to run against these bafoons, so how would a recall ever get done.  Besides, Santos is now part of the establishment. He rides around in a county car, with county gas, goes to work in the afternoon, and goes to school on county time. Ain't this a great country. He really owes Al Cifelli and you all voted for him too!

Is Al Cifelli related to the "fossil coach" Jim Cifelli ? And did Al Cifelli also help Jim Cifelli get the track coaching job at Keany High School ?

Guest Guest_Tom Hakim_*
I don't know but I'm sure he helped Santos get the Freeholders job.

:blink::rolleyes::rolleyes: Mayor Santos is the best mayor Kearny has every had,if you are so great why then you should run for the city council? what is your platform and stand for,if is for lower taxes give real numbers,and what service that would be cut? and your real name old fart,and other guest. :rolleyes:

;)  :blink:  :blink:  Mayor Santos is the best mayor Kearny has every had,if you are so great why then you should run for the city council? what is your platform and stand for,if is for lower taxes give real numbers,and what service that would be cut? and your real name old fart,and other guest.        :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: tommy tommy what good will knowing do you? my real name was posted long ago!you are lost real lost if you think santos is or ever was good for kearny! look around you the town has gone down hill !!!time to wake up TOMMY!!!!! :rolleyes:

:D  :blink:  :rolleyes:  Mayor Santos is the best mayor Kearny has every had,if you are so great why then you should run for the city council? what is your platform and stand for,if is for lower taxes give real numbers,and what service that would be cut? and your real name old fart,and other guest.        :rolleyes:

Hey A$$hole, it was so nice around here without you. :D

We'll ship Santos out to you in California and you two boys can make love, or do you already have a boy out there? ;)

Do yourself a favor get some English lessons and keep your nose out of Kearny business, you no longer live here. Annoy Arnold!!! :blink:

And get the bug out of your ass about wanting peoples names, we've been there, done that issue 1000 times!!! :rolleyes:

Guest Catch 22
I don't know but I'm sure he helped Santos get the Freeholders job.

I think Jim and Al are cousins. Don''t know about the track coach job, but I do know Al Cifelli was Santos's angel in getting the Freeholder clerk job, and I hear they are unhappy with his performance.

I think Jim and Al are cousins. Don''t know about the track coach job, but I do know Al Cifelli was Santos's angel in getting the Freeholder clerk job, and I hear they are unhappy with his performance.

Send D'arco over to check on him

Is Al Cifelli related to the "fossil coach" Jim Cifelli ? And did Al Cifelli also help Jim Cifelli get the track coaching job at Keany High School ?

What would make you think that one Cifelli would help another Cifelli get a job? Various Cifelli's and their relations have stated, numerous times on this site and elswhere, that they do not use their name to get favors. Now close your eyes and go back to dreamland. :P

Guest A Clark sister

You heard wrong. Very wrong on two out of three. The only thing you got right is that they are cousins.

why do they stay for 4 years now??? i didnt want santos for 4 years. it doesnt seem fair. how does that happen??? dont we have any say and before someone says why dont you run i dont care to run. but i think we should have a say about how long they serve. we shouldve had a vote on if we want 4 years or 2. i know the republicans wouldve voted against it. probably a lot of dems too. seriously how can we change it back??? id love an answer.

Guest know the law
why do they stay for 4 years now??? i didnt want santos for 4 years. it doesnt seem fair. how does that happen??? dont we have any say and before someone says why dont you run i dont care to run. but i think we should have a say about how long they serve. we shouldve had a vote on if we want 4 years or 2. i know the republicans wouldve voted against it. probably a lot of dems too. seriously how can we change it back??? id love an answer.

Municipal term limits are set by the State Legislature. It's the law. I guess you wanted them to make an exception just so you could vote against four years for Santos. Sorry. I'm sure if they knew about your objections, they would have contacted you personally before they passed the term change for Kearny.

Municipal term limits are set by the State Legislature.  It's the law.  I guess you wanted them to make an exception just so you could vote against four years for Santos.  Sorry.  I'm sure if they knew about your objections, they would have contacted you personally before they passed the term change for Kearny.

It was changed right before the election.

Guest taxpaper
Yes, the town residents got petitions signed by enough residents to call for a recall election.  The election was held and he was voted out.  Sure, good idea but Kearny can't even come up with anybody to run against these bafoons, so how would a recall ever get done.  Besides, Santos is now part of the establishment. He rides around in a county car, with county gas, goes to work in the afternoon, and goes to school on county time. Ain't this a great country. He really owes Al Cifelli and you all voted for him too!

I did not vote for Santos. I feel Jim Mangin has the knowledge and ba**s to straighten Santos and Co. mess up. Its sad Mangin called this a long time ago but not enough of residents listened about the tax increase..

I did not vote for Santos. I feel Jim Mangin has the knowledge and ba**s to straighten Santos and Co. mess up. Its sad Mangin called this a long time ago but not enough of residents listened about the tax increase..

Are you intimately famliar with his ba**s?

Archived