congrats to our new council couple

Guest Guest

Congrats tot the McComricks the first ever Couple in Council. Featured below is the finest couple to ever be elcted into office

http://chicago.blockshopper.com/content/im...kurt-warner.jpg

oh wait i'm sorry as much trouble she caused kurt and his wife were acually successful, you know when he was bagging groceries before the Super Bowl, unlike running a simple clothing store into the ground. Way to go McCormicks, lets run this town into the ground like Steph's. Mr. Warner made it into the league with luck, Just like Steve, only difference is Kurt came in with a purpose being good at what he does, not going against eveything the coach says. Hmmm that's funny because Steve and Mrs. Warner are ready to make sure that this town is wrecked since their making sure the town fails like their small business did. They couldn't manage a crappy clothing store but now we can give input into the well being of the town, God Bless Democracy!!! Letting people with a grudge allow people with no brain into office. Good Job Harrison, instead of helping the cause we decided to forget there was one.

cmccorm.bmp

What were the qualifications of the past council...he must of been a genius. The town council was in need of a change. No one could challenge the mayor because he would simply get up and walk out of the meeting. What kind of government is that? I'm glad Maria won. You cant bash them for their failed business. How long was that store up and running? Hey at least they tried to run a business..what have you done? Your afraid of change. Maybe this will be good for the town..i sure hope so..

Congratulations Maria

Guest Huh????
Congrats tot the McComricks the first ever Couple in Council. Featured below is the finest couple to ever be elcted into office

oh wait i'm sorry as much trouble she caused kurt and his wife were acually successful, you know when he was bagging groceries before the Super Bowl, unlike running a simple clothing store into the ground.  Way to go McCormicks, lets run this town into the ground like Steph's.  Mr. Warner made it into the league with luck, Just like Steve, only difference is Kurt came in with a purpose being good at what he does, not going against eveything the coach says.  Hmmm that's funny because Steve and Mrs. Warner are ready to make sure that this town is wrecked since their making sure the town fails like their small business did.  They  couldn't manage a crappy clothing store but now we can give input into the well being of the town, God Bless Democracy!!! Letting people with a grudge allow people with no brain into office. Good Job Harrison, instead of helping the cause we decided to forget there was one.

73080[/snapback]

What the hell is that rant all about????

That "small" business was around for many years.

The people made a choice - deal with it!!! - live with it!!!

Now if only the other wards would wake up.

Talk about management? Why is Harrison $13 million in the hole (and growing)??

Sounds like the "business owners" in charge, led the incorporated town of Harrison into financial ruin, don't ya think?

Don't worry, you'll still have your job when the axe falls on others!

oh wait i'm sorry as much trouble she caused kurt and his wife were acually successful, you know when he was bagging groceries before the Super Bowl, unlike running a simple clothing store into the ground.  Way to go McCormicks, lets run this town into the ground like Steph's.  Mr. Warner made it into the league with luck, Just like Steve, only difference is Kurt came in with a purpose being good at what he does, not going against eveything the coach says.  Hmmm that's funny because Steve and Mrs. Warner are ready to make sure that this town is wrecked since their making sure the town fails like their small business did.  They  couldn't manage a crappy clothing store but now we can give input into the well being of the town, God Bless Democracy!!! Letting people with a grudge allow people with no brain into office. Good Job Harrison, instead of helping the cause we decided to forget there was one.

73080[/snapback]

Stay off the booze. You should concentrate on your day job, and take the twelve step program and the one day at a time thing. Wake up and read your stupid postings and ask yourself "what did I do last night?"

73080[/snapback]

Could not say it better myself

73080[/snapback]

DUH !

73080[/snapback]

You can't run the town into the ground when it is all ready there.

as long as they don't try to thow there weight around and get the proper PERMITS .i have no problem--please pay the $300,000 you owe the TOWN . they could use the money you owe, for all of your shady dealings over the years the right thing to do is pay your fines do as i say not as i do don't hold water,steve!!!!