MARY TORRES WILL ANNOUNCE SHE WILL

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA

My earlier predictions will soon come to fruition. Mary Torres will soon announce that after 21 years on the Kearny Board of Education she will NOT seek re-election. I want to publicly thank Mrs. Mary Torres for doing the RIGHT THING and stepping down from the Kearny Board of Education. I would also like to Thank her for the years of service on the Board before accepting the job as Mayor Santos' Personal Assistant.

You really are a despicable excuse for a human being.

My earlier predictions will soon come to fruition. Mary Torres will soon announce that after 21 years on the Kearny Board of Education she will NOT seek re-election. I want to publicly thank Mrs. Mary Torres for doing the RIGHT THING and stepping down from the Kearny Board of Education. I would also like to Thank her for the years of service on theĀ  Board before accepting the job as Mayor Santos' Personal Assistant.

Guest Whydon'tyou

Mr Diaz,

Why don't you get an official opinion from the state agency that oversees the ethics of elected officials and see if there is, once and for all, a conflict of Mary Torres holding an elected seat on the board of ed and serving as its president while working a paid job as a mayoral aide (with benefits!), and a seat on the kmua....and what ever else she does in town. An opinion from the ethical standards committee could prove to be interesting and helpful to you in an election, though she is certainly not the only one to hold so many patronage positions and if it's bad for her to do this then it must be bad for 98% of all the other folks in nj who do the same thing.

It's just an idea. If you don't do it, someone else should. But if the new gov is cracking down on corruption and wants people to put trust in their government....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
My earlier predictions will soon come to fruition. Mary Torres will soon announce that after 21 years on the Kearny Board of Education she will NOT seek re-election. I want to publicly thank Mrs. Mary Torres for doing the RIGHT THING and stepping down from the Kearny Board of Education. I would also like to Thank her for the years of service on theĀ  Board before accepting the job as Mayor Santos' Personal Assistant.

Bert Diaz is correct again. way to go Bertie!!!!! you scared her off!!!

Archived