CONGRATULATIONS...MARIA!

Guest PROUD HARRISONION

Guest PROUD HARRISONION

WAY TO GO MARIA.... I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT. JUST WISH SOME OF YOUR RUNNING MATES MADE IT TOO, BUT YOU'LL HAVE THEIR SUPPORT AND SUPPORT OF THOSE WHO VOTED FOR YOU... I HAVE EVERY CONFIDENCE IN YOU, AND AM PROUD TO SAY I VOTED FOR YOU. NOW WE CAN START CLEANING UP, STARTING WITH THE "NOW FORMER REC DIRECTOR", (DON'T YA JUST LOVE THOSE TITLES?? WONDER HOW MUCH HE GETS PAID FOR IT???) PLEASE TRY TO MAKE HARRISON A TOWN IT USED TO BE, ONE THAT LOVED THE KIDS, AND SHOWED THE KIDS HOW WE CARED ABOUT THEM.

AGAIN, WAY TO GO... GIVE EM ALL HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAY TO GO MARIA.... I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT.  JUST WISH SOME OF YOUR RUNNING MATES MADE IT TOO, BUT YOU'LL HAVE THEIR SUPPORT AND SUPPORT OF THOSE WHO VOTED FOR YOU...  I HAVE EVERY CONFIDENCE IN YOU, AND AM PROUD TO SAY I VOTED FOR YOU.  NOW WE CAN START CLEANING UP, STARTING WITH THE "NOW FORMER REC DIRECTOR", (DON'T YA JUST LOVE THOSE TITLES?? WONDER HOW MUCH HE GETS PAID FOR IT???)  PLEASE TRY TO MAKE HARRISON A TOWN IT USED TO BE, ONE THAT LOVED THE KIDS, AND SHOWED THE KIDS HOW WE CARED ABOUT THEM.

72623[/snapback]

SNIFFSNIFFSNIFF< get your face out of her ass and take a wiff of what you have voted in , the 1st ward is going down hill....she ran her store into the ground what makes you think she can run a ward

SNIFFSNIFFSNIFF< get your face out of her ass and take a wiff of what you have voted in , the 1st ward is going down hill....she ran her store into the ground what makes you think she can run a ward

72780[/snapback]

She was voted in as a SECOND ward councilperson, stupid.

WAY TO GO MARIA.... I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT.  JUST WISH SOME OF YOUR RUNNING MATES MADE IT TOO, BUT YOU'LL HAVE THEIR SUPPORT AND SUPPORT OF THOSE WHO VOTED FOR YOU...  I HAVE EVERY CONFIDENCE IN YOU, AND AM PROUD TO SAY I VOTED FOR YOU.  NOW WE CAN START CLEANING UP, STARTING WITH THE "NOW FORMER REC DIRECTOR", (DON'T YA JUST LOVE THOSE TITLES?? WONDER HOW MUCH HE GETS PAID FOR IT???)  PLEASE TRY TO MAKE HARRISON A TOWN IT USED TO BE, ONE THAT LOVED THE KIDS, AND SHOWED THE KIDS HOW WE CARED ABOUT THEM.

72623[/snapback]

YOU GO GIRL. WE ALL KNEW YOU WERE IN

72780[/snapback]

Hey butt wipe, she ran in the 2nd. ward, get your poop together. And I think she and her husband had many successfull years in the business they ran together, of course she came into the picture after Steve had already been established but they surely made a good team, I was a very good customer patronizing a local establishment, i try to shop localy as often as I can, but there just aren't enough businessess around anymore.