STEADY SHIFTS

Guest MCGUFFFF

Guest MCGUFFFF

I THOUGH STEADY SHIFTS MEANT MORE POLICE PRESENCE? NOT IN HARRISON, I SEE MORE COPS IN OUR TOWN THEN IN HARRISON. EXACTLY WHERE ARE THEY GOING TO DO? THATS RIGHT, BURGER KING FOOD CAN GET BORING.

OR MAYBE IT'S MUTUAL AID FOR OUR TOWN, BAGEL BORDER PATROL.

I THOUGH STEADY SHIFTS MEANT MORE POLICE PRESENCE? NOT IN HARRISON, I SEE MORE COPS IN OUR TOWN THEN IN HARRISON. EXACTLY WHERE ARE THEY GOING TO DO? THATS RIGHT, BURGER KING FOOD CAN GET BORING.

OR MAYBE IT'S MUTUAL AID FOR OUR TOWN, BAGEL BORDER PATROL.

The only thing steady shifts does is give the boys more time off. You think their thinking about your safety? Now, they will take their last day off sick and and be working 2 on and 4 off cause they also got unlimited sick time and their polit :D ical Chief can't do anything about it or will he dare to try. After all, he wants to keep the crybabies happy.

The only thing steady shifts does is give the boys more time off. You think their thinking about your safety? Now, they will take their last day off sick and and be working 2 on and 4 off cause they also got unlimited sick time and their polit :D ical Chief can't do anything about it or will he dare to try. After all, he wants to keep the crybabies happy.

DK is cool and nobody's boy. One of the best we've had in years!

Guest Where are you from?

1. You don't have the right information.

2. The Harrsion Police are doing a good job. You have no idea what these police have to deal with and you better hope that the day you need them they will respond as fast as they do to all calls.

3. If you don't feel safe in Harrison or you are so worried about their attendance, get your U-Haul packed in the middle of the night and move. Sounds to me like your the crybaby.

DK is cool and nobody's boy.  One of the best we've had in years!

Only time will tell whether ****** is a good adminstrator of the HPD. We all know how he got the job through politics and stepping on people who were more qualified. He's still on the honeymoon period. 1 smart thing he did was to put all the crybabies in the DB so he wouldn't get any grievances. But, he still has to solve the excessive sick time and overtime that has plagued the department for several years. But he better cover his back cause the # 2 man is known for backstabbing to get what he wants. He will soon find out who he can trust. :ph34r:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

DK is cool and nobody's boy.  One of the best we've had in years!

yeah we will see how long that feeling last? best compared to who?

you must be one of those tit huggers without a justified position.

don't think the romance will last son! :ph34r::D

1. You don't have the right information.

2. The Harrsion Police are doing a good job. You have no idea what these police have to deal with and you better hope that the day you need them they will respond as fast as they do to all calls.

3. If you don't feel safe in Harrison or you are so worried about their attendance, get your U-Haul packed in the middle of the night and move. Sounds to me like your the crybaby.

cry baby?i suppose those are your ringleaders words, too bad,if you only had a brain and spine think of the possibilities! :ph34r:

move out, no......i'll sit back and vote it out there son!

pity most of you people forget elections are running high in harrison.

how many of you inbreds vote in town? ..........exactly!

bring it! :D:P:P:P

Archived