Hinchcliffe's out...

Guest Guest

Just got a letter on my door from Michael Hinchcliffe saying he's backing out of the race and is backing Joe Wood.

That's an admirable thing to do.

GO WOOD!

72194[/snapback]

if only it were true. he's the mayor's appointed ross peroit to upset the woods vote. in exchange for what? family promotions. stay tune and see!

if only it were true. he's the mayor's appointed ross peroit to upset the woods vote. in exchange for what? family promotions. stay tune and see!

72336[/snapback]

Maybe your just an idiot and can't read!!! he is backing Woods, I don't think that will upset the vote it just helps woods. he would have stayed in and split the vote if he wanted to help the mayor moron!! stick to your town job!!!

Maybe your just an idiot and can't read!!! he is backing Woods, I don't think that will upset the vote it just helps woods. he would have stayed in and split the vote if he wanted to help the mayor moron!! stick to your town job!!!

72338[/snapback]

I DON'T WORK FOR THE TOWN, BUT I DID SEE HIM ON THE BALLOT SO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? PEOPLE GO BY THE BALLOT LISTING. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU DEFINITELY MUST WORK FOR ONE OF THOSE SPECIAL POSITIONS IN TOWN! :D

72338[/snapback]

listen don't f*%%ing think, we don't have enough firemen to put out that fire! stick to what you know best kissing aholes and f*%%ing them afterwards! :D

the deal has been sealed! read on and know who's plan he falls under! that is if your able to pull your head out of your ass long enough! ;):P

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content (%%).

I DON'T WORK FOR THE TOWN, BUT I DID SEE HIM ON THE BALLOT SO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? PEOPLE GO BY THE BALLOT LISTING. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU DEFINITELY MUST WORK FOR ONE OF THOSE SPECIAL POSITIONS IN TOWN! :rolleyes:

72445[/snapback]

Wow, he got 14 votes. Everyone is shuttering in their boots about his power. I guess his brother will not get the Captain's bars and will continue to whine.

I DON'T WORK FOR THE TOWN, BUT I DID SEE HIM ON THE BALLOT SO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? PEOPLE GO BY THE BALLOT LISTING. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU DEFINITELY MUST WORK FOR ONE OF THOSE SPECIAL POSITIONS IN TOWN! :lol:

72445[/snapback]

If you would have read Mr. Hinchcliffe's letter he stated that his name would still appear on the ballot as he backed out of the race to late for them to remove his name off of the ballot. So I guess you are the one who is wrong.