visiting Kearny for the day

Guest Pam

I am visiting a relative tomorrow (Jan 11) and have about 6-7 hourse to kill in the middle of the day. I would ask him, but last time I did that I wound up gettin lost with his directions. ;):blink: I thought I might do some shopping if someone can point out a nice mall sort of nearby. Any big ones that are easy on/off from routes 17, I-80 or I-95? Thanks in advance.

Guest Guest_resident_*

spend the day at the newport center mall in jersey city or the elizabeth gardens in elizbeth nj. there is a website for these any of the malls in nj.just check shopping centers in new jersey and list the name.i hope this will help.

Willowbrook Mall, Rt. 46 in Wayne

Garden State Plaza, Rt. 17 in Paramus

Newport Mall, Jersey City near the Holland Tunnell

Jersey Gardens, Exit 13A off the NJ Turnpike

I am visiting a relative tomorrow (Jan 11) and have about 6-7 hourse to kill in the middle of the day. I would ask him, but last time I did that I wound up gettin lost with his directions. ;):blink: I thought I might do some shopping if someone can point out a nice mall sort of nearby. Any big ones that are easy on/off from routes 17, I-80 or I-95? Thanks in advance.

If you take 280 West to 80 go to exit 36 and that's the exit for Rockaway Mall..it's quite nice and they just expanded it

Archived