Harrison Has no Backbone

Guest Out sider

Guest Out sider

From an outsider who just got caught up on some funny sh!t on this web page, I have to say this Mayor and Council have

NO BACK BONE.

NONE OF YOU!

HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH YOUR-SELF.

McDONOUGH IS FILLING YOU UP WITH SO MUCH SH!T FROM PVSC AND YOU DO NOTHING!!!

-He allows (TP) friends to ruin Harrison. Knocking down a beautiful one family, so he can put 2 two family homes. 6+ new cars. 8+ more kids. He's only going to rent all 4+ apts (to 12 sh!t spanish speaking people)

-He allows your kids (he has none) to have a new High school, but left the kids with no field to play on. Yeah the new stadium took to long to build because the land was to contaminated.

-He spends your tax payers money, on new snow melters, new vans cars & trucks, buying land and giving it to Soccer owners and Hotel Owners.

Lets just face it! From the planning board to the whole Council. NO BACK BONE!It's really time some one stand up. What can you all be so afraid of?

Guest Insider
From an outsider who just got caught up on some funny sh!t on this web page, I have to say this Mayor and Council have

NO BACK BONE.

NONE OF YOU! 

-He allows (TP) friends to ruin Harrison.  Knocking down a beautiful one family, so he can put 2 two family homes.  6+ new cars.  8+ more kids.  He's only going to rent all 4+ apts (to 12 sh!t spanish speaking people)

-He allows your kids (he has none) to have a new High school, but left the kids with no field to play on.  Yeah the new stadium took to long to build because the land was to contaminated.

-He spends your tax payers money, on new snow melters, new vans cars & trucks, buying land and giving it to Soccer owners and Hotel Owners.

Lets just face it! From the planning board to the whole Council. NO BACK BONE!It's really time some one stand up.  What can you all be so afraid of?

Not that I disagree with you, but for an "outsider" you seem to know a lot about Harrison. I think you live in the Gardens or KC.

NO BACK BONE.

NONE OF YOU! 

-He allows (TP) friends to ruin Harrison.  Knocking down a beautiful one family, so he can put 2 two family homes.  6+ new cars.  8+ more kids.  He's only going to rent all 4+ apts (to 12 sh!t spanish speaking people)

-He allows your kids (he has none) to have a new High school, but left the kids with no field to play on.  Yeah the new stadium took to long to build because the land was to contaminated.

Lets just face it! From the planning board to the whole Council. NO BACK BONE!It's really time some one stand up.  What can you all be so afraid of?

WE ARE HAPPY,APPARENTLY YOUR NOT. TO BAD

Guest reality

Why does it have to be the Gardens or the KC if everybody in this town does not know that this town is crashing to the ground then shame on them.

It is funny that you say the school is being built on contaminated ground, I have a few friends down in that area and they have been saying they have been nothing but sick since they started digging over there.... makes me wonder????

We do have to take a stand! Start by not answering your door when they come around asking you to go out to vote and feeding you nothing but broken promises. I think I'll pass on voting until there is someone willing to make a differnce, someone that wants to make this a safe town for the children and the citizens in Harrison.

-He allows (TP) friends to ruin Harrison. Knocking down a beautiful one family, so he can put 2 two family homes. 6+ new cars. 8+ more kids. He's only going to rent all 4+ apts (to 12 sh!t spanish speaking people)
Thats a joke. This TOM P. is on the redevelopment board? He can't stand Harrison. He just knocked down his one family and WILL put 2 cookie cutter homes just to collect rent. Thats why I respect Mayor Santos and Kearny.

25X100 = 1 family 50X100 = 2 family. never knocking down a 1 family to put 2 two families. His influence in the town is why this town is SHOT.

Guest Town Watchdog
Thats a joke.  This TOM P. is on the redevelopment board?  He can't stand Harrison.  He just knocked down his one family and WILL  put 2 cookie cutter homes just to collect rent.  Thats why I respect Mayor Santos and Kearny. 

25X100 = 1 family 50X100 = 2 family.  never knocking down a 1 family to put 2 two families.  His influence in the town is why this town is SHOT.

I'm hoping that the voters in Harison will BOYCOTT this next election unless someone with honesty, brains and integrity steps forward to run for mayor. We cannot continue to vote for this same bunch of cronies that run this town down while they run up the debt.

Guest ANGRY TAXPAYER
I'm hoping that the voters in Harison will BOYCOTT this next election unless someone with honesty, brains and integrity steps forward to run for mayor.  We cannot continue to vote for this same bunch of cronies that run this town down while they run up the debt.

There are 5 voters in my family and we will NOT vote for the mayor or any present councilman this year. We are with Town Watchdog on this one. Every resident should remember, $40,000,000 in new debt that we have to pay off. I hope everyone remembers this at election time. Time to clean the house.

Guest 2smart4u
I'm hoping that the voters in Harison will BOYCOTT this next election unless someone with honesty, brains and integrity steps forward to run for mayor.  We cannot continue to vote for this same bunch of cronies that run this town down while they run up the debt.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's anyone in town willing to step forward. The history of this town is cronyism. Why would anyone with brains, honesty and integrity want to get involved with this bunch.

There are 5 voters in my family and we will NOT vote for the mayor or any present councilman this year. We are with Town Watchdog on this one. Every resident should remember, $40,000,000 in new debt that we have to pay off. I hope everyone remembers this at election time. Time to clean the house.
But most people in town think the Metrostars is Harrison's Savior. :lol: The Mayor keeps pumping the newspapers about how good it is and the people believe. :lol: it's not going to lower taxes and they say it's good for the town only when they combine the whole re-development. SOME ONE STEP UP.

Archived