Democratic Town

Guest Guest

Harrison has always been on the Democratic side. Thats the way all people were taught when they grew up in Harrison. I remember they used to say "Republicans are for the rich." One thing they never said but I now know is that DEMOCRATS ARE FOR THEMSELVES. Case closed.

Harrison has always been on the Democratic side. Thats the way all people were taught when they grew up in Harrison.  I remember they used to say "Republicans are for the rich." One thing they never said but I now know is that DEMOCRATS ARE FOR THEMSELVES. Case closed.

71858[/snapback]

Harrison is a prime example of that - look at the entire Mayor and Council, all of them have a political connected job or two. No i'm incorrect McCormack does not have a political connected job and claims he does not want one, this is the type of people we need in order to give a voice for Harrison, no job connections means right decisions for us, not thinking of what they are getting in their pockets.

Harrison is a prime example of that - look at the entire Mayor and Council, all of them have a political connected job or two.  No i'm incorrect McCormack does not have a political connected job and claims he does not want one, this is the type of people we need in order to give a voice for Harrison, no job connections means right decisions for us, not thinking of what they are getting in their pockets.

71915[/snapback]

What exactly does Stevie Boy do for a living these days?

71943[/snapback]

Why don't you ask him? I could care less as long as he is a good person and does the right thing, that is his personal business. What do you do?

71943[/snapback]

Whatever he does he and his wife seem like they have a very nice relationship and their children are very respectfull, they are a very nice family that don't bother me, they say good morning and hello everytime I see them. So whatever he does for a living is non of my business as what I do is none of his. just good neighbors or both sides.

Why don't you ask him?  I could care less as long as he is a good person and does the right thing, that is his personal business.  What do you do?

71986[/snapback]

Steve and Maria have never had to rely on the town for jobs. They worked hard all their lives, and ran their own business. They are good hard working honest people, that Harrison needs more of. Instead of relying on these others who intimidate you, or scare you into thinking you will lose your job or housing... It's time for a change, and I think Harrison needs to back the McCormicks and their running mates.. Harrison is going under, and the sooner we boot out the ones that are responsible, the better... Maybe McDumb will resign once all his cronies are out!!!! Harriosonians... think real, and think of your futures... with the ones that are running things now, there may not be a future.

Steve and Maria have never had to rely on the town for jobs. They worked hard all their lives, and ran their own business.  They are good hard working honest people, that Harrison needs more of.  Instead of relying on these others who intimidate you, or scare you into thinking you will lose your job or housing...  It's time for a change, and I think Harrison needs to back the McCormicks and their running mates.. Harrison is going under, and the sooner we boot out the ones that are responsible, the better...  Maybe McDumb will resign once all his cronies are out!!!!  Harriosonians... think real, and think of your futures... with the ones that are running things now, there may not be a future.

72176[/snapback]

Why does her mother live in the Gardens????? If you never needed anything from the town??????????