Dolaghan's Letter

Guest Guest

Get Dolaghan's letter, what a joke. He must think we are stupid like he is. This administration keeps taking credit for a hotel that was planned years before the redevelopment. Most people have seen the plans for this redevelopment, where are the parks and recreational fields he is talking about? There not on any plans that I have seen.

He sent out a refrigerator magnet with police and fire department numbers on it. It's a shame he didn't include his own number, because his phone number isn't listed in the book.

He talks about a tax decrease when this redevelopment is completed. When you add in the water bill my taxes have doubled since he was elected. How high will our taxes be when this redevelopment is completed. Any decrease will certainly leave us with a tax bill that is much higher than our current taxes.

What is this stabilize tax thing he is talking about, ask your landlord when he gives you a rent raise, right after the election. Funny how in Harrison the tax bill always come out after the election even though they are due out before the election.

Wow, it's only been three years since they took our veterans to the memorial in Washington, and were are still recalling it as one of our greatest feats. This has been the only worthwhile project they completed in three years.

Then he has the nerve to endorse Sacco, Quigley & Priesto. These people just voted for a bill to prevent discrimination against transvestites. That means if you have a man wearing a dress, teaching your second grader in school, you can't even tell him you don't like the color of his dress.

What happened to the men in this country? Have they turned to sheep? Just a few years ago these politicians would have bee run out of town on a rail, tarred and feathered. Now we swallow this crap and they tell us how hard they worked for us, bullshit.

If Dolaghan was reading his letter as a list of his accomplishments at a council meeting, I would do what he does, get up and walk out. If you think Harrison is a better place to live and raise your family than it was fourteen years ago, when we elected this jerk, go ahead and vote for him.

Get Dolaghan's letter, what a joke.  He must think we are stupid like he is.  This administration keeps taking credit for a hotel that was planned years before the redevelopment.  Most people have seen the plans for this redevelopment, where are the parks and recreational fields he is talking about?  There not on any plans that I have seen.

He sent out a refrigerator magnet with police and fire department numbers on it.  It's a shame he didn't include his own number, because his phone number isn't listed in the book.

He talks about a tax decrease when this redevelopment is completed.  When you add in the water bill my taxes have doubled since he was elected.  How high will our taxes be when this redevelopment is completed.  Any decrease will certainly leave us with a tax bill that is much higher than our current taxes.

What is this stabilize tax thing he is talking about, ask your landlord when he gives you a rent raise, right after the election.  Funny how in Harrison the tax bill always come out after the election even though they are due out before the election.

Wow, it's only been three years since they took our veterans to the memorial in Washington, and were are still recalling it as one of our greatest feats.  This has been the only worthwhile project they completed in three years.

Then he has the nerve to endorse Sacco, Quigley & Priesto.  These people just voted for a bill to prevent discrimination against transvestites.   That means if you have a man wearing a dress, teaching your second grader in school, you can't even tell him you don't like the color of his dress.

What happened to the men in this country?  Have they turned to sheep?  Just a few years ago these politicians would have bee run out of town on a rail, tarred and feathered.  Now we swallow this crap and they tell us how hard they worked for us, bullshit.

If Dolaghan was reading his letter as a list of his accomplishments at a council meeting,  I would do what he does, get up and walk out.  If you think Harrison is a better place to live and raise your family than it was fourteen years ago, when we elected this jerk, go ahead and vote for him.

71721[/snapback]

wow i thought the police and fire dept had a combined number call emergency services? 973483-4100 how old is this letter or magnet?

transvestites? isn't that *** ***** *** **** *****? <_<

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Get Dolaghan's letter, what a joke.  He must think we are stupid like he is.  This administration keeps taking credit for a hotel that was planned years before the redevelopment.  Most people have seen the plans for this redevelopment, where are the parks and recreational fields he is talking about?  There not on any plans that I have seen.

He sent out a refrigerator magnet with police and fire department numbers on it.  It's a shame he didn't include his own number, because his phone number isn't listed in the book.

He talks about a tax decrease when this redevelopment is completed.  When you add in the water bill my taxes have doubled since he was elected.  How high will our taxes be when this redevelopment is completed.  Any decrease will certainly leave us with a tax bill that is much higher than our current taxes.

What is this stabilize tax thing he is talking about, ask your landlord when he gives you a rent raise, right after the election.  Funny how in Harrison the tax bill always come out after the election even though they are due out before the election.

Wow, it's only been three years since they took our veterans to the memorial in Washington, and were are still recalling it as one of our greatest feats.  This has been the only worthwhile project they completed in three years.

Then he has the nerve to endorse Sacco, Quigley & Priesto.  These people just voted for a bill to prevent discrimination against transvestites.  That means if you have a man wearing a dress, teaching your second grader in school, you can't even tell him you don't like the color of his dress.

What happened to the men in this country?  Have they turned to sheep?  Just a few years ago these politicians would have bee run out of town on a rail, tarred and feathered.  Now we swallow this crap and they tell us how hard they worked for us, bullshit.

If Dolaghan was reading his letter as a list of his accomplishments at a council meeting,  I would do what he does, get up and walk out.  If you think Harrison is a better place to live and raise your family than it was fourteen years ago, when we elected this jerk, go ahead and vote for him.

71721[/snapback]

Bravo nicely said...They like to bring up things they did several Years ago because they have done absolutely nothing but lined there pockets for the rest of their lifes and shit all over the people of this Town....TIME FOR A CLEAN SWEEP , GET RID OF THEM ALL ...We NEED WOOD AND THE REST OF THEM ON HIS TICKET, Maybe they can bring Harrison back to a Town with some pride , because rite now it is a big joke, DISGRACEFUL...And a lot of People are saying just because they have one sign on Their Homes that is not mean that is who they are voting for....I think they , The McDummass croonnies are running scared....and as far as them Marching in the Halloween Parade that was a joke.They are a bunch of JERKS and that is putting it nicely.....They all should have walk with bags on Their heads...

Then he has the nerve to endorse Sacco, Quigley & Priesto.  These people just voted for a bill to prevent discrimination against transvestites.  That means if you have a man wearing a dress, teaching your second grader in school, you can't even tell him you don't like the color of his dress.

71721[/snapback]

And the alternative is......Joe Woods?!?!?!...Give me a freakin' break.He's not perfect but Mike works his ass off.

71721[/snapback]

Sometimes I just think we use up a lot of energy on these so called Council People whom line their pockets with our money.

Bravo nicely said...They like to bring up things they did several Years ago because they have done absolutely nothing  but lined there pockets  for the rest of their lifes and shit all over the people of this Town....TIME FOR A CLEAN SWEEP  , GET RID OF THEM ALL ...We NEED WOOD AND THE REST OF THEM ON HIS TICKET, Maybe they can bring Harrison back to a Town with some pride , because rite now it is a big joke, DISGRACEFUL...And a lot of People are saying just because they have one sign on Their Homes that is not mean that is who they are voting for....I think they , The McDummass croonnies are running scared....and as far as them Marching in the Halloween Parade that was a joke.They are a bunch of JERKS and that is putting it nicely.....They all should have walk with bags on Their heads...

71748[/snapback]

OK - I know everyone is entitled to their own opionions, that is what this forum is for. Please take into consideration that you sound more intelligent w/o the profanity.

OK - I know everyone is entitled to their own opionions, that is what this forum is for.  Please take into consideration that you sound more intelligent w/o the profanity.

71798[/snapback]

Profanity, what profanity are You talking about?

Bravo nicely said...They like to bring up things they did several Years ago because they have done absolutely nothing  but lined there pockets  for the rest of their lifes and shit all over the people of this Town....TIME FOR A CLEAN SWEEP  , GET RID OF THEM ALL ...We NEED WOOD AND THE REST OF THEM ON HIS TICKET, Maybe they can bring Harrison back to a Town with some pride , because rite now it is a big joke, DISGRACEFUL...And a lot of People are saying just because they have one sign on Their Homes that is not mean that is who they are voting for....I think they , The McDummass croonnies are running scared....and as far as them Marching in the Halloween Parade that was a joke.They are a bunch of JERKS and that is putting it nicely.....They all should have walk with bags on Their heads...

71748[/snapback]

I'd settle for silver bracelets.

And the alternative is......Joe Woods?!?!?!...Give me a freakin' break.He's not perfect but Mike works his ass off.

71765[/snapback]

Yes he does work hard, getting members of his family jobs and raises, but that's it.

Profanity, what profanity are You talking about?

71844[/snapback]

Yes, this person forgot to mention that Mr. Dollarhand has a new *****. Did you guys check out them *****, nice job Dollarhand you needed them... looks nice on camera

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

71721[/snapback]

Thanks for your opinion Stevie Boy!!!

71765[/snapback]

doing what a-hole? and with who and for who? his family does not count personally i think he's racist and not worthy of sh*t. he so full of himself send him packing!

doing what a-hole? and with who and for who? his family does not count personally i think he's racist and not worthy of sh*t. he so full of himself send him packing!

71946[/snapback]

now we are talking. WELL SAID!

71765[/snapback]

You are right about that, Mike puts countless hours in over at the new school, he is doing everything he can to make that school as nice as it is. It is not his fault the idiots didn't build it right but he has sure picked up a lot of their pieces.

You are right about that, Mike puts countless hours in over at the new school, he is doing everything he can to make that school as nice as it is.  It is not his fault the idiots didn't build it right but he has sure picked up a lot of their pieces.

72315[/snapback]

yeah too bad he wasn't flushed away like the school's gym floor :D picking up what? the cerment barrier around the school? try using something other then walmart brand cerment ;)

Guest Soccer Tournament
The mayor must be worried about Wood - he was at my house trying to tell me how great Harrison is and will be.

How can he face the residents when things like that are reported in the Star Ledger?  RESIGN.  How can he say crime is down when Dolaghan's mother's house was just robbed.  RESIGN.  Imbecile.

71800[/snapback]

Don't bother Michael with this nonsense, he's too envolved in the Soccer State Tournament at the moment, see you to-nite at Ridge HS!