Observer - Candidates Corner

Guest Guest - H

Guest Guest - H

Gee, I didnt know that the councilwoman was responsible for implementing modern crime-fighting techniques, and strove to keep the crime rate down by making sure the streets were "adequately patrolled" and safe. I wasnt also aware that she hired new officers. Its a slam dunk then....She's got my vote. The most amazing thing was she did all this without anybody knowing it.

lets ask HPD.

Do they support anyone.

71773[/snapback]

I am sure that the HPD supports the people that will stand besides them and try to make a difference for the safety of Harrison.

Gee, I didnt know that the councilwoman was responsible for implementing modern crime-fighting techniques, and strove to keep the crime rate down by making sure the streets were "adequately patrolled" and safe.  I wasnt also aware that she hired new officers.  Its a slam dunk then....She's got my vote.  The most amazing thing was she did all this without anybody knowing it.

71613[/snapback]

Carol just does what they tell her to do. Forgive her for being so McDumb

I am sure that the HPD supports the people that will stand besides them and try to make a difference for the safety of Harrison.

71902[/snapback]

Let's go to Dunkin Donuts and we can ask them!

Gee, I didnt know that the councilwoman was responsible for implementing modern crime-fighting techniques, and strove to keep the crime rate down by making sure the streets were "adequately patrolled" and safe.  I wasnt also aware that she hired new officers.  Its a slam dunk then....She's got my vote.  The most amazing thing was she did all this without anybody knowing it.

71613[/snapback]

and she managed to reschedule the 9-11! she can't dress nor speak but she is a crime fighter has anyone told her that haloween is over. wonder women back in the closet you go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

71613[/snapback]

what about the officers that were all demoted? did she care after a year of service with their respective rank? were they playing musical chairs? what technique is that ? :excl:

71613[/snapback]

WOW SHE SHOULD HAVE HER OWN REALITY SHOW! STAGES OF STUPID!

Crime Techniques ? She must be doing a great job, considering crime is down and taxes are stable. But I have to ask where does she live ? Because it surely isn't in Harrison. The police department doesn't have enough patrolman, the dispatchers are now made to work alone when one is out. Where is all the $$$$ for these critical life saving personel. Who is in control of their Budget ? And still no councilman or woman has ever said a word about this problem ! Do you know why ? Because they do not have a clue, all they do is Bobble their heads and just say yes to whatever the administration says! Fact ! Why doesn't a councilman go and speak to the officers and dispatchers to find out the truth ? Why? Because they don't want to know and their scared that they'll be stuck with a leaky bag of s--- they can't handle !