town cars

Guest Guest

Why does the town need so many " town vehicles "when half of them are taking up spots that tax paying residents could be parking in on the Washington ST lot ? also in every other parking lot in the world usually the first row of spots are reserved for handicapped people y not in this lot ?

Guest HMMMMMM
Why does the town need so many " town vehicles "when half of them are taking up spots that tax paying residents could be parking in on the Washington ST lot ? also in every other parking lot in the world usually the first row of spots are reserved for handicapped people y not in this lot ?

Tax paying residents are also paying for the town workers kids to be taken to school, it is another daily joke, that is all they do everyday is ride around, waste gas and do nothing.

The question is "Why ask Why" you will not get an answer nor does your opinion or input count.

Badda Bing Badda Boom right out the window!!!!!!

what's your point?you just said town workers park there, hence, your handicap people. :lol:

what's your point?you just said town workers park there, hence, your handicap people. :lol:

read my post again , i asked y were so many TOWN VEHICLES parked in the washington st lot where there could be handicapped spots for people who could really use them, instead of town vehicles being parked there and no one using them . y does a town so small need so many town vehicles being parked and no one using them ? :lol:

read my post again , i asked y were so many TOWN VEHICLES parked in the washington st lot where there could be handicapped spots for people who could really use them, instead of town vehicles being parked there and no one using them . y does a town so small need so many town vehicles being parked and no one using them ? :lol:

I think you're forgetting to add that these cars park there over night and on the weekends, basically when no one is using them. I don't think that was understood.

I took a walk down to wasington street to see for myself what you described about the parking lot. I saw ten parking spots used by town vechiles , and i saw a few handicapped parking spots, and about 80 other parking spots used by the public and cannot understand your beef about the lot . The town owns the lot , sowhy can't the town used the lot , it seems they extended the use of the lot to the public, and could have restricted it's use for municipal use only.

its the 2 million dollar parking lot right!!!!!!!!

I took a walk down to wasington street to see for myself what you described about the parking lot.  I saw ten parking spots used by town vechiles , and i saw a few handicapped parking spots, and about 80 other parking spots used by the public and cannot understand your beef about the lot . The town owns the lot , sowhy can't the town used the lot , it seems they extended the use of the lot to the public, and could have restricted it's use for municipal use only.

Archived