Questions To Mayor McDumass

Guest Guest.The  Hen ????

Guest Guest.The  Hen ????

1- How can You Put in the Letter that crime is DOWN IN THE TOWN OF HARRISON, LIE # 1...In the Month of Oct. Alone there was 13 robberies in 1 day and over 25 for the entire month of Oct.. and You expect Us to believe the article in the Ledger is a Lie, You can also answer why the foot bridge on n5th. st. is suddenly being look into , Why is Ass-Kisser Dolaghan and the other Tweitt Mandaglio all of a sudden doing something about it...OHHH I know Mr Wood brought the subject up not to long ago and brought it to the Peoples attention that there was a stabbing there , Kids up there drinking and God knows what else, and OH YEA IT IS ELECTION TIME and Dologhan needs to make people think He is worth voting for as well as Mandaglio I THINK NOT.....Oh and by the way People did You know that C.Man------ Husband and I believe Her son also work at P Valley mmmmmmCouncil Women mmmmmHusband and Son work for PVW.......Gee Not Done Yet!!!!How come the meter money has to go to a bank in Jersey City and not a local bank. And Who takes it there....MMMMM I wonder...And You want People to believe You and th rest of Your Goonnes are not a bunch of SNEAKS LIARS. About TAXES, Who taxes are stable Maybe Yours and The rest of the Goones that work for You, But everyone I know that owns property thinks that statment of Yours is a joke Taxes are outragesly out of control.as for the New High School may be open but as far as I am concerned it is far from safe , I sure hope the town is giving all the students a pair of waders for when it rains, and face masks for when they are in the School to protect them from any mildew that may be growing in there from all the flooding.....I think it is time for a change , and do hope the people of this Town wake up and smell the mildew ooopppss mean Roses or Coffee whatever they prefer and get rid of all of You. The only interest You and they are looking out for is Your own and Your Family and Friends....One more thing I have not ever heard of any crooks come out and say Yes I did it , Like it said in the Papers the prosecuters can NOT RESPOND TO ANYTHING That is under investigation, that is why they are not answering questions, not because You say it is False...YOU MUST THINK THE PEOPLE OF THIS TOWN ARE IDIOTS...I DON'T THINK SO......Sorry Mr. Wood That is not meant for You , I know someone said talk to You for a minute and You will find out that You are an Idiot....That poor sole has ben with McDumm to long!!!!OK PEOPLE GET OUT AND VOTE....

Guest Go Saturday to the Post office
1- How can You Put in the Letter that crime is DOWN IN THE TOWN OF HARRISON, LIE # 1...In the Month of Oct. Alone there was  13 robberies in 1 day and over 25 for the entire month of Oct..  and You expect Us to believe the article in the Ledger is a Lie, You  can also answer why the foot bridge on n5th. st. is suddenly  being look into , Why is Ass-Kisser Dolaghan and the other Tweitt Mandaglio all of a sudden doing something about it...OHHH I know Mr Wood brought the subject up  not to long ago and brought it to the Peoples attention that there was a stabbing there , Kids up there drinking and God knows what else, and OH YEA IT IS ELECTION TIME  and Dologhan needs to make people think He is worth voting for    as well as Mandaglio    I THINK NOT.....Oh and by the way  People did You know that C.Man------  Husband and I believe Her son also work at P Valley  mmmmmmCouncil Women mmmmmHusband  and Son work for PVW.......Gee  Not Done Yet!!!!How come the meter money has to go to a bank in Jersey City and not a local bank.  And Who takes it there....MMMMM I wonder...And You want People to believe You and th rest of Your Goonnes are not a bunch of SNEAKS LIARS.  About  TAXES,  Who taxes are stable Maybe Yours and The rest of the Goones that work for You, But everyone I know that owns property  thinks that statment of Yours is a joke  Taxes are outragesly out of control.as for the New High School  may be open but as far as I am concerned it is far from safe , I sure hope the town is giving all the students a pair of waders for when it rains, and face masks for when they are in the School to protect them from any  mildew that may be growing in there from all the flooding.....I think it is time for a change , and do hope the people of this Town wake up and smell the mildew  ooopppss mean Roses or Coffee whatever they prefer and get rid of all  of You. The only interest You and they are looking out for is Your own and Your  Family and Friends....One more thing I have not ever heard of any crooks  come out and say Yes I did it , Like it said in the Papers  the prosecuters can NOT RESPOND TO ANYTHING That is under investigation, that is why they are not answering questions, not because You say it is False...YOU MUST THINK  THE PEOPLE OF THIS TOWN ARE  IDIOTS...I DON'T THINK SO......Sorry Mr. Wood That is not meant for You , I know someone said talk to You for a minute and You will find out that You are an Idiot....That poor sole has ben  with McDumm to long!!!!OK  PEOPLE GET OUT AND VOTE....

71517[/snapback]

PRINT SOME FLYERS JUST LIKE THIS. GOTO STAPLES SPEND $100 AND HELP MAKE A DIFFERENCE. A BUNCH OF US MIGHT BE THERE AROUND NOON.

1- How can You Put in the Letter that crime is DOWN IN THE TOWN OF HARRISON, LIE # 1...In the Month of Oct. Alone there was  13 robberies in 1 day and over 25 for the entire month of Oct..  and You expect Us to believe the article in the Ledger is a Lie, You  can also answer why the foot bridge on n5th. st. is suddenly  being look into , Why is Ass-Kisser Dolaghan and the other Tweitt Mandaglio all of a sudden doing something about it...OHHH I know Mr Wood brought the subject up  not to long ago and brought it to the Peoples attention that there was a stabbing there , Kids up there drinking and God knows what else, and OH YEA IT IS ELECTION TIME  and Dologhan needs to make people think He is worth voting for    as well as Mandaglio    I THINK NOT.....Oh and by the way  People did You know that C.Man------  Husband and I believe Her son also work at P Valley  mmmmmmCouncil Women mmmmmHusband  and Son work for PVW.......Gee  Not Done Yet!!!!How come the meter money has to go to a bank in Jersey City and not a local bank.  And Who takes it there....MMMMM I wonder...And You want People to believe You and th rest of Your Goonnes are not a bunch of SNEAKS LIARS.  About  TAXES,  Who taxes are stable Maybe Yours and The rest of the Goones that work for You, But everyone I know that owns property  thinks that statment of Yours is a joke  Taxes are outragesly out of control.as for the New High School  may be open but as far as I am concerned it is far from safe , I sure hope the town is giving all the students a pair of waders for when it rains, and face masks for when they are in the School to protect them from any  mildew that may be growing in there from all the flooding.....I think it is time for a change , and do hope the people of this Town wake up and smell the mildew  ooopppss mean Roses or Coffee whatever they prefer and get rid of all  of You. The only interest You and they are looking out for is Your own and Your  Family and Friends....One more thing I have not ever heard of any crooks  come out and say Yes I did it , Like it said in the Papers  the prosecuters can NOT RESPOND TO ANYTHING That is under investigation, that is why they are not answering questions, not because You say it is False...YOU MUST THINK  THE PEOPLE OF THIS TOWN ARE  IDIOTS...I DON'T THINK SO......Sorry Mr. Wood That is not meant for You , I know someone said talk to You for a minute and You will find out that You are an Idiot....That poor sole has ben  with McDumm to long!!!!OK  PEOPLE GET OUT AND VOTE....

71517[/snapback]

I WAS TOLD THAT THE MAIN REASON THAT THERE IS FLOODING AT THE NEW HIGH SCHOOL IS BECAUSE THE SO CALLED "ENGINEERS" FORGOT TO BUILD THE SCHOOL ON A 'SLIGHT" ELEVATION SO THE RAIN WATER WOULD RUN IN THE OTHER DIRECTION "AWAY" FROM THE SCHOOL INSTEAD OF 'TOWARDS " IT.

MAYBE THEY COULD ADD A "SLIGHT" ELEVATION TO THE CONCRETE IN THE SIDEWALK?

71517[/snapback]

I agree, vote thses crooks out! Its our only way out!

I like how Moley Mick only answered the questions he thought he had answers to, Oh big surprise there. Hey Dumb Nuts if you fired him for Thievery why did he get his pension. Oh right on going investigation you know what let him sue to get it back if he is cleared in court he car always get it back and why does he need it he"s got that $100K burning a hole in his pocket oh that's right no he doesn't he gave it to you.

What a rambling diatribe. You must be one of the so  called 'independent' clone of Stevie Boy....

71525[/snapback]

WHAT'S THE MATTER THE TRUTH HURTS. OH THAT'S RIGHT YOUR USE TO JUST YES AND NO COMMENT ANSWERS. <_<

What a rambling diatribe. You must be one of the so  called 'independent' clone of Stevie Boy....

71525[/snapback]

No I am not one of the Independent Clones....as You call them....You must be one of McDumasses ass wipes. I may not know how to put this in the rite form but I did get the message across....No Crime in Harrison, Yea Rite and I am The Virgin Mary...

71525[/snapback]

Yes I am ***, whatcha gonna do about it little man? bring out my *** ****** ****** that you got **** **** ****, the *** ********? Listen well, after you finish paying off the ones (I know who they are) that allowed to to build those two homes without proper procedure, because the rules bend for those who MOOCH OFF HARRISON, LOTS OF MONEY MADE IN YOUR FAMILY RIGHT ***? then we will talk little man to woman ok

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Yes I am ***, whatcha gonna do about it little man?  bring out my *** ****** ****** that you got **** **** ****, the *** ********?  Listen well, after you finish paying off the ones (I know who they are) that allowed to to build those two homes without proper procedure, because the rules bend for those who MOOCH OFF HARRISON, LOTS OF MONEY MADE IN YOUR FAMILY RIGHT ***? then we will talk little man to woman ok

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

71763[/snapback]

I do not who returned with this remark above , but I did not and I wrote the comment that Is being called a rambling diatribe.....I would not use such language , after all I am a Lady.....LOL, Seriously do not come back and answer someones comments , I would not use the language You did...even though I do appreciate Your support.......