the parade

Guest halloween witch

Guest halloween witch

that was some parade right folks? yes i can see it now the joe supor smiling. yeah okay......what the hell was that?? a last minute attempt for what? you people are really ill. those were some ugly costumes they had on? didn't they. i thought vic looked pale like a zombie or is that because of the articles printed? how lame. :lol: you won't pay overtime for cops to patrol the streets but today you managed to have the cash? :rolleyes:

Guest The Parade was Great.

As a Harrison resident, I am very proud of my Town for putting together such a good parade for the kids. It reminded me of the old days, although not as big, when people in town used to get along. Regardless, the Parade was great, the costumes were fun and the kids had a great time. A Job Well Done to the people in charge.

It was nice to see somone dressed up at Nascimento who was marching next to Rodgers. Oh shit, wait, it was Nascimento and he's not even a friggen councilman yet!!!!

Way to jump the gun FRANKciso. I hope you lose now, because that will make you look even more stupid (I f**king deserve the right to vote even though I live in the gardens. People DIED so that I have the right to vote. (By the way Ray, nice way to try to 'Americanize' Fransisco and name him Frank...will that get him more votes?)

His damn signs were down in that container too.. is Pettigrew waiting to make a come back, I noticed his name was still on the big signs.. does he want payback from 'Stevie Boy'? I was glad to see in the Observer that ************ Artie was able to find the time **** *** *** ** *** **** ******* ** ** *** *** *** ******* **** *** **** *** *** *** ** *** **** *****

CROOKS - EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.

that was some parade right folks? yes i can see it now the joe supor smiling. yeah okay......what the hell was that?? a last minute attempt for what? you people are really ill. those were some ugly costumes they had on? didn't they. i thought vic looked pale like a zombie or is that because of the articles printed? how lame. :P  you won't pay overtime for cops to patrol the streets but today you managed to have the cash?  :lol:

71498[/snapback]

Joe wasn't smiling down, he was laughing about what a pathetic excuse for a "parade" it was. There was a good turnout, citizens and taxpayers looking to enjoy a nite out with their kids, trying to relive something that will never happen again the right way now that Mr. Supor has passed away.

Shame on you pompous a-holes, clamouring for your photo-ops a week before election day. It's not gonna save some of you this time.

The cops did a good job - see what happens when you put more cops on the streets mayor?, the crows is controlled, and the people were able to have a good time without being harassed by the thugs (not the politicians - they're Slugs) that roam the streets, making people afraid to come out at night. But I guess you'll take credit for that you slimebag!

get a life,at least they tried to do something positive for the kids. yes it was a little unorganized but they pulled it off. they will learn from the mistakes this year and make it better for the parade next year. have a nice day assh**e.

that was some parade right folks? yes i can see it now the joe supor smiling. yeah okay......what the hell was that?? a last minute attempt for what? you people are really ill. those were some ugly costumes they had on? didn't they. i thought vic looked pale like a zombie or is that because of the articles printed? how lame. ;)  you won't pay overtime for cops to patrol the streets but today you managed to have the cash?  :lol:

71498[/snapback]

They made sure the cops were all there because they were afraid they were going to get bumbarded with eggs or Dirty Toilet water ...and they would have deserved it....

As a Harrison resident, I am very proud of my Town for putting together such a good parade for the kids.  It reminded me of the old days, although not as big, when people in town used to get along.  Regardless, the Parade was great, the costumes were fun and the kids had a great time.  A Job Well Done to the people in charge.

71526[/snapback]

While not the best effort, and effort all the same. Was so nice to see friends and neighbors alike out enjoying the parade regardless of length of parade. Good form.

Mary Hoey

As a Harrison resident, I am very proud of my Town for putting together such a good parade for the kids.  It reminded me of the old days, although not as big, when people in town used to get along.  Regardless, the Parade was great, the costumes were fun and the kids had a great time.  A Job Well Done to the people in charge.

71526[/snapback]

As you can see from my screen-name I no longer live in Harison, but maybe some credit should be given to Mary Hoey for stirring-up the citizenry to do something nice for the kids on halloween.....was it not her who started the discussion of a parade on this forum?.....nice work Mary....Dad would've been proud. :wub:

get a life,at least they tried to do something positive for the kids. yes it was a little unorganized but they pulled it off. they will learn from the mistakes this year and make it better for the parade next year. have a nice day assh**e.

71578[/snapback]

Just like they had no service for 911 at Liberty Park....FUnny they had a tent and chairs for all the envolope takers at the " Downing of the Tower"

see..no tent set up for the common folk.BUT....a tent and chairs down by the PATH for the bootlickers ..on a sunny day too..guess they wanted to be sure huh?

71526[/snapback]

I too agree, it was so nice to see everyone out and I think if we start the planning earlier this year we can make it even better, the kids did enjoy it they don't ask for much they just want to have fun and it sure looked like they were proud to be in the parade or on a float, they all had smiles on their faces, that is what it is all about.

They made sure the cops were all there because they were afraid they were going to get bumbarded with eggs  or Dirty Toilet water ...and they would have deserved it....

71591[/snapback]

I would like to congratulate the HPD on a job well done on both nights, they stayed on top of things and I hope and wish they would start locking these punks up and fining them for fighting in the street, they should arrest them give them a ticket for being a pain in the a$$ and make the parents come and get them, I think that will upset them when they actually have to do something as a parent.

I would like to congratulate the HPD on a job well done on both nights, they stayed on top of things and I hope and wish they would start locking these punks up and fining them for fighting in the street, they should arrest them give them a ticket for being a pain in the a$$ and make the parents come and get them, I think that will upset them when they actually have to do something as a parent.

71659[/snapback]

That i s a great idea now only if they would do it , it will make a difference because the Parents will have to put out of their pockets......Make sense to Me..

While not the best effort, and effort all the same. Was so nice to see friends and neighbors alike out enjoying the parade regardless of length of parade. Good form.

Mary Hoey

71594[/snapback]

this parade was in memory of joe supor, they will never have another one, the town has no money remember.

As you can see from my screen-name I no longer live in Harison, but maybe some credit should be given to Mary Hoey for stirring-up the citizenry to do something nice for the kids on halloween.....was it not her who started the discussion of a parade on this forum?.....nice work Mary....Dad would've been proud.  <_<

71621[/snapback]

Dear Exbluetider, thank you for kind words but I believe the parade happened for reasons other than my suggestion. I'm just grateful it happened and that the people came out to be a part of it. I have to say something about the kids of this town. Never in all of my years in this town have the kids (old and young) been so grateful, respectful, and just down right pleasant. I see the post of the kids fighting but I didn't experience any negativity that night. It was wonderful. Kudos to the parents who are doing a great job raising their kids to be kind and respectful. Every teen and younger child that came to my home was more polite than the last. Parents who accompanied their children and wouldn't walk away until they heard the child say thank you (even though they had and the parent just didn't hear it) were simply a breath of fresh air. Not a once of negativity was present that night. Thank you to whomever was responsible for organizing the rebirth of the annual Halloween Parade.

Sincerely,

Mary Hoey

ps / you were right about the karma.

I too agree, it was so nice to see everyone out and I think if we start the planning earlier this year we can make it even better, the kids did enjoy it they don't ask for much they just want to have fun and it sure looked like they were proud to be in the parade or on a float, they all had smiles on their faces, that is what it is all about.

71658[/snapback]

Here is the right attitude. Let's see what we can do together.

this parade was in memory of joe supor, they will never have another one, the town has no money remember.

71716[/snapback]

THEY WILL DO ANYTHING FOR A VOTE. THAT IS WHAT THAT PARADE WA ABOUT NOT MR. SUPOR. BUT IT WAS NICE OF THEM TO HONOR HIM. TOO BAD HE WASN'T HERE TO SEE IT.

That i s a great idea now only if they would do it , it will make a difference because the Parents will have to put out of their pockets......Make sense to  Me..

71668[/snapback]

That is what I am thinking, once you hit the parents pockets and make them responsible for their offspring, they might step up and at least try to disciple these animals even though it is a little too late.

I know it is hard because of the crap laws we have but I saw Kearnt give them tickets for disorderly conduct, maybe it will force them to gets jobs and get them off the street and to avoid jail.

That is what I am thinking, once you hit the parents pockets and make them responsible for their offspring, they might step up and at least try to disciple these animals even though it is a little too late.

I know it is hard because of the crap laws we have but I saw Kearnt give them tickets for disorderly conduct, maybe it will force them to gets jobs and get them off the street and to avoid jail.

71824[/snapback]

OK Hitler sounds like you have no kids or your kids are issues themselves, find somewhere else to goose step with your non specific therefore unrealistic and probably baseless commentaries.

That i s a great idea now only if they would do it , it will make a difference because the Parents will have to put out of their pockets......Make sense to  Me..

71668[/snapback]

Don't blame the parents. Blame society. Todays kids are nothing but a bunch of spoiled brats who do whatever they want and have no respect for anything. Ever hear the language on these little angels? Sentence them to community service because they don't want to work. Or better yet, put them in jail to teach them a lesson. If the parents do something the kids call DYFUS and the parents are in trouble.

As you can see from my screen-name I no longer live in Harison, but maybe some credit should be given to Mary Hoey for stirring-up the citizenry to do something nice for the kids on halloween.....was it not her who started the discussion of a parade on this forum?.....nice work Mary....Dad would've been proud.  :excl:

71621[/snapback]

JUST TO LET EVERYBODY KNOW IT PROBABLY TOOK 6 TO 8 WEEKS TO PUT A PARADE LIKE THIS TOGETHER. I HOPE NEXT YEAR IT IS BACK TO THE WAY IT USED TO BE! POSITIVE THINGS LIKE THIS COULD ONLY BE DONE BY POSITIVE PEOPLE! IT TAKES ALOT TO PUT EVENTS TOGETHER, THE KIDS HAD A GREAT TIME ,I ENJOYED IT ALSO!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK .

Just like they had no service for 911 at Liberty Park....FUnny they had a tent and chairs for all the envolope takers at the " Downing of the Tower"

see..no tent set up for the common folk.BUT....a tent and chairs down by the PATH for the bootlickers ..on a  sunny day too..guess they wanted to be sure huh?

71638[/snapback]

WAS IT THE TOWNS TENT & CHAIRS? IF NOT WAS IT RENTED? DO YOU KNOW WHO PAID FOR IT IF RENTED? GET A LIFE!!!

OK Hitler sounds like you have no kids or your kids are issues themselves, find somewhere else to goose step with your non specific therefore unrealistic and probably baseless commentaries.

71862[/snapback]

No you see I do have kids and I am doing the best I can to raise them right and teach them right from wrong, the problem is they can't go to the park or walk to a store on Harrison Ave becasue of these gangs and all the fighting that is going on, not to mention children getting robbed of their phones and ipods, it is going to be a matter of time before the gun goes off and an innocent child gets hurt or killed.

What I am saying is these parents have to be responsible and and these kids need a tougher punishment and not a slap on the wrist. The slap on the wrist lasts two days and they are out in the street doing it again, they need to be scared straight and taught that when you do the crime you are going to do time.

Don't blame the parents. Blame society. Todays kids are nothing but a bunch of spoiled brats who do whatever they want and have no respect for anything. Ever hear the language on these little angels? Sentence them to community service because they don't want to work. Or better yet, put them in jail to teach them a lesson. If the parents do something the kids call DYFUS and the parents are in trouble.

71867[/snapback]

IT ALL STARTS AT HOME! YOU HAVE TO TEACH THEM RESPECT, MANNERS AND MOST IMPORTANLY YOU NEED TO LOVE THEM. YOU BRING THEM INTO THIS WORLD DO YOUR JOB AND BE A PARENT!