HARD TIMES AHEAD FOR KEARNY TAXPAYERS

Guest Guest_THE STILL SILENT MAJORITY_

THE TOWN OF KEARNY IN 2006 WILL BE A YEAR OF HUGH PROPERTY TAX INCREASES AND SWEEPING CHANGE ON THE BOARD OF EDUCATION AND THE TOWN COUNCIL. THE FREE RIDE WILL COME TO AN END IN 2006. THE TOWNSPEOPLE HAVE HAD IT WITH EXCUSES FROM THIS MAYOR AND PRESIDENT OF THE BOARD OF EDUCATION.THE PEOPLE WILL FINALLY UNITE AND ADDRESS THE GROUP THATS CAUSING THIS TAX MESS BY SENDING A MESSAGE LOUD AND CLEAR THIS APRIL, TORRES WILL BE THE FIRST TO BE DEFEATED AND SANTOS WON'T BE ELECTED TO ANOTHER TERM AS MAYOR. TIMES ARE CHANGING IN KEARNY!!!!!!

Guest DERT BIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL NUISANCE
THE TOWN OF KEARNY IN 2006 WILL BE A YEAR OF HUGH PROPERTY TAX INCREASES AND SWEEPING CHANGE ON THE BOARD OF EDUCATION AND THE TOWN COUNCIL. THE FREE RIDE WILL COME TO AN END IN 2006.  THE TOWNSPEOPLE HAVE HAD IT WITH EXCUSES FROM THIS MAYOR AND PRESIDENT OF THE BOARD OF EDUCATION.THE PEOPLE WILL FINALLY UNITE AND ADDRESS THE GROUP THATS CAUSING THIS TAX MESS BY SENDING A MESSAGE LOUD AND CLEAR THIS APRIL,  TORRES WILL BE THE FIRST TO BE DEFEATED AND SANTOS WON'T BE ELECTED TO ANOTHER TERM AS MAYOR. TIMES ARE CHANGING IN KEARNY!!!!!!

NO-Berto, why the multiple names? Don't have any friends left that will help your cause? Alienated them all, didn't ya?

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA
NO-Berto, why the multiple names?  Don't have any friends left that will help your cause?  Alienated them all, didn't ya?

No Mary Torres, I am NOT the Silent Majority, if anything I AM A LOUD MINORITY that will continue to make POSITIVE CHANGES on the Kearny Board of Education. Mary, I am sure you have noticed how much power you are CURRENTLY losing on the Board of Education and how your authority as leader of the KBOE is continuosly erroding. Many Kearny Board of Education members are NOT voting with you on issues because of your pass support of Dave Stevenson, REMEMBER, even his own electoral ticket voted him out of the KBOE. Everyone is seeing through you and even the support of Mayor Santos will NOT help you this April 2006, exactly the same way Santos' support for Dave Stevenson did NOT help Stevenson. You will be voted out of the Kearny Board of Education this April 2006.And Mary,MAKE NO MISTAKE it is NOT about revenge it is about the "RECKONING", making things right with" checks" and "balances" on the KBOE.After 21 years of CORRUPT MIS- MANAGEMENT YOUR BALANCE SHEET IS UP.

Guest Give it a rest already
No Mary Torres, I am NOT the Silent Majority, if anything I AM A LOUD MINORITY that will continue to make POSITIVE CHANGES  on the Kearny Board of Education. Mary, I am sure you have noticed how much power you are CURRENTLY losing on the Board of Education and how your authority as leader of the KBOE is continuosly erroding. Many Kearny Board of Education members are NOT voting with you on issues because of your pass support of Dave Stevenson,  REMEMBER, even his own electoral ticket voted him out of the KBOE. Everyone is seeing through you and even the support of Mayor Santos will NOT help you this April 2006, exactly the same way Santos' support for Dave Stevenson did NOT help Stevenson. You will be voted out of the Kearny Board of Education this April 2006.And Mary,MAKE NO MISTAKE it is NOT about revenge it is about the "RECKONING", making things right with" checks" and "balances" on the KBOE.After 21 years of CORRUPT MIS- MANAGEMENT YOUR BALANCE SHEET IS UP.

You were terminated by the Kearny Board of Education so you'll never be objective. It's all about bitter, bitter revenge for you. By the way, a clear majority of the 9 member board voted to terminate you, not just one.

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA
You were terminated by the Kearny Board of Education so you'll never be objective.  It's all about bitter, bitter revenge for you.  By the way, a clear majority of the 9 member board voted to terminate you, not just one.

No, No No Mary. Ms. Torres if you recall as all the Newspsper articles and the Board of Education minutes all clearly RECORDED the facts, not to mention NEWS TWELVE, I was recommended for the Principalship Position by the Superintendent of schools, Mr. Mooney. My wife was also recommended to continue as school psychologist but you Mary Torres,as president attempted to cover up the ongoing corruption on the Kearny Board of Education. By the way do NOT try to scare me with the stupid "GAG" clause on the settlement, because as all Attorneys know anytime you use public funds for settlements you are open to the public "INFORMATION ACT" and the public has the "right" TO KNOW HOW THEIR MONEY IS MIS-SPENT. My wife and I both have better paying jobs in our respected fields, proving that we DO NOT HAVE TO BE PART OF YOUR CORRUPT BOARD OF EDUCATION. Mary Torres you have NO POWER over us any more but we on the other have THE POWER OF THE TRUTH!!!!!!!SEE YOU IN APRIL , MARY TORRES and HAPPY NEW YEAR, FOR I PREDICT THIS WILL BE THE MEGA OF ALL KBOE ELECTIONS!!!!!!!

I can't wait and am looking forward to sweeping change on the Board of Education. A new postive vision for our teachers, stutents and property taxpayers. CHANGES ARE ON THE WAY!!!!!!!

I can't wait and am looking forward to sweeping change on the Board of Education.  A new postive vision for our teachers, stutents and property taxpayers.    CHANGES ARE ON THE WAY!!!!!!!

I don't want to throw cold water on your visions for the future but don't be disapointed if things don't go your way. If you really expect change you should be walking door to door asking for the peoples support. your not going to reach people here. Some yes but not the ones you need to reach. Start walking door to door.

I don't want to throw cold water on your visions for the future but don't be disapointed if things don't go your way. If you really expect change you should be walking door to door asking for the peoples support. your not going to reach people here. Some yes but not the ones you need to reach. Start walking door to door.

:P well i think you make a very good point! this forum is very small in overall readership in town! take it to the streets and talk to the voters!!!! B)

:P well i think you make a very good point! this forum is very small in overall readership in town! take it to the streets and talk to the voters!!!! B)

Oldfart56,

You are correct. KOTW only reaches a very small percentage of the residents of Kearny. On the main page of KOTW, I have put together flyers that can be used to spread the word. I need everyones help to spread the word. In 2006, my objective is to increase the readership and get more folks involved in our local community. I suggest that instead of repeating posts that one walk around town and distribute KOTW posters. Every new reader will help spread the word. I am open to suggestions on custom flyers. I will create the poster with the phrase you want and you can print and distribute it.

Happy New Year to everyone. I look forward to the New Year.

KOTW

Guest OBSERVER NEWSPAPER
Oldfart56,

You are correct.  KOTW only reaches a very small percentage of the residents of Kearny.  On the main page of KOTW, I have put together flyers that can be used to spread the word.  I need everyones help to spread the word.  In 2006, my objective is to increase the readership and get more folks involved in our local community.  I suggest that instead of repeating posts that one walk around town and distribute KOTW posters.  Every new reader will help spread the word.  I am open to suggestions on custom flyers.  I will create the poster with the phrase you want and you can print and distribute it.

Happy New Year to everyone.  I look forward to the New Year.

KOTW

How about placing a large add in the Observer and the Kearny Journal?

• 2 weeks later...

hey our new Governer is going to cut aide to the cities & towns ask Santos where he plans to make up for the revnue loss. Maybe he can get some extra money from Wal Mart or Applebees fat chance well folks start digging way down deep in your pockets that goes for all you people paying rent too.

hey our new Governer is going to cut aide to the cities & towns ask Santos where he plans to make up for the revnue loss. Maybe he can get some extra money from Wal Mart or Applebees fat chance well folks start digging way down deep in your pockets that goes for all you people paying rent too.

The Mayor don't care he's got a job now and hopes to soon be gone.

Punctuate much? :o

• 4 weeks later...

Archived