LOL

Time for a change vot e these assholes out

Dolahan have any answers  lol

Big Cat  ANY ANSWERS  NO  lol 

BUT BELIEVE ME TAXES ARE GOIGN DOWN

LOL

Time for a change vot e these assholes out

71377[/snapback]

This tape helps bring a lot into the lite...For those of You who do not go to the meetings , this is what they do ..It is easier to get up and walk out then to answer the questions..watch it again and again if You have to....They are all a bunch of crooks and LIARS......I also think Mr.Wood did a hell of a job standing up to them and being persistent on wanting answers.....I do believe He will be a asset to the Town of Harrison......My Vote as a 4th Ward is going to Mr. Wood He seems to know what He is talking about and it is time for some Young Fresh HONEST BLOOD to run this Town and Hopefully turn things around and clean it up.Not just the Council but the Streets, because they are filthy.....Time for Harrisonian to get back Their pride .

To the dvd creator,

The schools have  a full time lawyer also. But choses to use Murry for everything.

Another sham. 140k, for nothing.

Why. $$$$$$.

71439[/snapback]

Mayor,

these lawyers are from out of town, votes and you still line their pockets with town money shame on you and the reg.dem. org.

Guest A Question.....

Here's something I'd like to know....

Why was Doran taking a picture of a guy posing in front of Steve's building the other day (Oct. 30)? I guess we will see a flyer coming out soon. Mayor McConvict must have put his moles to work. Steve's not right about everything, but you other clowns are NEVER RIGHT ABOUT ANYTHING!

Keep reading the paper...............................more is coming........real soon!

WORST PICTURE AWARD

THIS YEAR GOES TO.......

"STEVEN MCCORMICK HOME PRODUCTIONS"

HEY STEVE GET IT A JOB, YOU REALLY S**ks AS ON ACTOR

71450[/snapback]

SOMEONE IS JEALOUS - DON'T WORRY TOM YOU WILL GET A PRIZE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON. JUST WAIT UP THERE ON THE 3RD. FLOOR AND THEY WILL COME FOR YOU. ANTICIPATION IS GREAT

Mayor,

these lawyers are from out of town, votes and you still line their pockets with town money shame on you and the reg.dem. org.

71464[/snapback]

and You wonder why this town is a distressed Town.....

WORST PICTURE AWARD

THIS YEAR GOES TO.......

"STEVEN MCCORMICK HOME PRODUCTIONS"

HEY STEVE GET IT A JOB, YOU REALLY S**ks AS ON ACTOR

71450[/snapback]

HEY SPIELBERG LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND WRITE A SENTENCE BEFORE YOU MAKE A REPLY YOU MORON!!!!!!