LEAVING PAMLETS IN THE MAIL

Guest Guest

SINCE WHEN CAN'T YOU PUT SOMETHING IN THE MAIL WHEN PEOPLE ARE NOT HOME. I RECEIVE PLENTY OF PAPERS FROM THE MAYOR LAST YEAR WHEN I WAS NOT HOME, AND IT SAID SORRY WE MISSED YOU. KNOW BECAUSE SOMEONE IS RUNNING IN THE THIRD WARD THEY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT.

SINCE WHEN CAN'T YOU PUT SOMETHING IN THE MAIL WHEN PEOPLE ARE NOT HOME.  I RECEIVE PLENTY OF PAPERS FROM THE MAYOR LAST YEAR WHEN I WAS NOT HOME, AND IT SAID SORRY WE MISSED YOU.  KNOW BECAUSE SOMEONE IS RUNNING IN THE THIRD WARD  THEY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT.

71130[/snapback]

A problem with it how? Explain-what happened, I don't get it.

Contact the Postmaster in Harrison and/or the Postal Inspectors office in Newark. It is a federal crime to place ANYTHING other than US Mail into a mailbox/mailslot.

If anything without a stamp is in your mailbox, you should report it to the proper authorities.

SINCE WHEN CAN'T YOU PUT SOMETHING IN THE MAIL WHEN PEOPLE ARE NOT HOME.  I RECEIVE PLENTY OF PAPERS FROM THE MAYOR LAST YEAR WHEN I WAS NOT HOME, AND IT SAID SORRY WE MISSED YOU.  KNOW BECAUSE SOMEONE IS RUNNING IN THE THIRD WARD  THEY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT.

71130[/snapback]

actually, mail is a federal matter and has to be processed by the us postal offices thereby anything that does not go through them is a criminal offense. YOU CAN'T PUT PAMLETS IN THE MAIL WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THE POSTAL SERVICE! nor can you hang posters on light poles. :P this is a free country run foster run! who cares! :P