Kearny Documentary

VicLosick

As many of the KOTW members & other Kearny residents are aware I am producing a documentary on the Paszkiewicz/LaClair controversy. I would be very interested in talking with any KOTW members who might wish to appear in my documentary.

Any and all correspondances will be kept strictly confidential.

Vic Losick

I can be reached at:

vic@losick.com

www.viclosick.com

150 West 87th Street, 8C

New York, NY 10024

800.567.4258 (L-O-S-I-C-K-V)

212.580.1266 TEL

212.580.3344 FAX

Guest WildBill
As many of the KOTW members & other Kearny residents are aware I am producing a documentary on the Paszkiewicz/LaClair controversy. I would be very interested in talking with any KOTW members who might wish to appear in my documentary.

Vic Losick

I can be reached at:

vic@losick.com

www.viclosick.com

150 West 87th Street, 8C

New York, NY 10024

212.580.1266 TEL

212.580.3344 FAX

70953[/snapback]

I know you guys are teasing, Right? The last guy who done a documentary on Kearny still sleeps with one eye open.

Vic Losick

I can be reached at:

vic@losick.com

www.viclosick.com

150 West 87th Street, 8C

New York, NY 10024

212.580.1266 TEL

212.580.3344 FAX

70953[/snapback]

We already know what side you are on in this matter, and to think that it is going to be anything but one sided would be a fooling ourselves. What you do have here is a family that has blown this thing way out of proportion to give both the son and dad political recognition and financial gain. The rest of this is all fluff. It is no different than you will find in any classroom in the United States and don't let Strife or Paul or anyone else tell you anything different. Anything other than that would be fiction and documentaries are not supposed to be fictitious.

We already know what side you are on in this matter,

How so?

and to think that it is going to be anything but one sided would be a fooling ourselves.

So contact him and give him your side, if you think it's valid. Here is the opportunity for everyone still whining about this issue to tell their side of the story. And yet, instead of doing that, people like you are still ranting here. What's the matter? Maybe you're just self-aware that your arguments don't hold water, and that's why you keep going on and on at KOTW, instead of taking this guy up on his offer.

What you do have here is a family that has blown this thing way out of proportion

Fact: the whole issue would have never touched the media if the situation had been rectified within the month plus that passed after the meeting with the principal.

Paszkiewicz and the Board sat on their hands and hoped their behavior and inaction (respectively) would just be forgotten. It is no one's fault but theirs that they did nothing, which is the direct cause of the story being 'broken' in the media. Paszkiewicz forced the LaClairs' hand, and you want to blame the LaClairs for it? Please.

to give both the son and dad political recognition and financial gain.

Firstly, that's obviously false. Paul could have sued the Board, and probably gotten quite a significant (monetary-wise) judgment/settlement out of it, considering all the gross misconduct and frantic rug-sweeping.

Secondly, it's people like Paszkiewicz that provide the sharp contrast that makes people like Matthew get such high levels of recognition for what he did--don't forget that. In a perfect world, people like Matthew and actions like his would be nothing special--run of the mill, even. Unfortunately, common sense is not so common these days.

The rest of this is all fluff. It is no different than you will find in any classroom in the United States

Obviously not true.

and don't let Strife or Paul or anyone else tell you anything different.

In other words, "Commence finger-in-ear-sticking and "LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" protocol in order to avoid finding out what I just said is fantastically erroneous."

Anything other than that would be fiction and documentaries are not supposed to be fictitious.

71070[/snapback]

Which is why they usually don't contain statements as ridiculous as yours.

What you do have here is a family that has blown this thing way out of proportion to give both the son and dad political recognition and financial gain.

71070[/snapback]

I didn't know Paul owned the New York Times and all the local news channels.

How so?

So contact him and give him your side, if you think it's valid. Here is the opportunity for everyone still whining about this issue to tell their side of the story. And yet, instead of doing that, people like you are still ranting here. What's the matter? Maybe you're just self-aware that your arguments don't hold water, and that's why you keep going on and on at KOTW, instead of taking this guy up on his offer.

Fact: the whole issue would have never touched the media if the situation had been rectified within the month plus that passed after the meeting with the principal.

Paszkiewicz and the Board sat on their hands and hoped their behavior and inaction (respectively) would just be forgotten. It is no one's fault but theirs that they did nothing, which is the direct cause of the story being 'broken' in the media. Paszkiewicz forced the LaClairs' hand, and you want to blame the LaClairs for it? Please.

Firstly, that's obviously false. Paul could have sued the Board, and probably gotten quite a significant (monetary-wise) judgment/settlement out of it, considering all the gross misconduct and frantic rug-sweeping.

Secondly, it's people like Paszkiewicz that provide the sharp contrast that makes people like Matthew get such high levels of recognition for what he did--don't forget that. In a perfect world, people like Matthew and actions like his would be nothing special--run of the mill, even. Unfortunately, common sense is not so common these days.

Obviously not true.

In other words, "Commence finger-in-ear-sticking and "LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" protocol in order to avoid finding out what I just said is fantastically erroneous."

Which is why they usually don't contain statements as ridiculous as yours.

71107[/snapback]

It is comments like these that make you look so much like a fool. Maybe when you do grow up they will let you sit at the big boy table and eat solid food. And I am sure we all look forward to seeing all your little smiley faces that you attach. It makes your points so much more credible. Time for you to grow up, Cris !

It is comments like these that make you look so much like a fool. Maybe when you do grow up they will let you sit at the big boy table and eat solid food.  And I am sure we all look forward to seeing all your little smiley faces that you attach. It makes your points so much more credible.

Don't bother actually countering anything I say, just fire away with your juvenile 'insults.' That's sure to keep you from looking like your comments are wholly unjustified. Oh, wait...

And complaining about the faces is like complaining that someone has a facial expression while they speak. I suppose you probably spend more time staring at the faces than actually reading what I write, but that doesn't mean that my points are actually contained in them. Perhaps reading the actual text will be more fruitful for you.

Time for you to grow up, Cris !

71251[/snapback]

Take your own advice, Mr. Paszkiewicz. :P

Mr. Losick includes in his post the link to his website, www.viclosick.com. I found it worth the browse, and recommend it: ...resumes as a documentarian -- director & photographer; short sample video clips; biography (a product of NJ public schools, BTW). I think you'd be hard-pressed to find evidence of a hatchet-man or ideologue -- more an artist and someone with the skilled documentarian's eye for humanity. Maybe that's the real story in Kearny, after all.

It is no different than you will find in any classroom in the United States and don't let Strife or Paul or anyone else tell you anything different. Anything other than that would be fiction and documentaries are not supposed to be fictitious.

71070[/snapback]

And you know this how, exactly? I can assure you that this kind of thing doesn't go on in classrooms in Austin. If it were tried, the teacher would be urged to follow the law. If it continued, the offending teacher would be out on his or her ass.

Then again, Austin is a notoriously blue island in a red state. It is also peopled by many of deep religious faith, like me, who would prefer that our kids get their theology in church and from us.

Leigh

Mr. Losick includes in his post the link to his website, www.viclosick.com.  I found it worth the browse, and recommend it: ...resumes as a documentarian -- director & photographer; short sample video clips; biography (a product of NJ public schools, BTW).  I think you'd be hard-pressed to find evidence of a hatchet-man or ideologue -- more an artist and someone with the skilled documentarian's eye for humanity.  Maybe that's the real story in Kearny, after all.

71360[/snapback]

The real story will be the town's inexplicable reaction. Nearly everyone is going to be fried, from the screwball fundies to all the people who know better, but did nothing. Mark my words on that.

The real story will be the town's inexplicable reaction. Nearly everyone is going to be fried, from the screwball fundies to all the people who know better, but did nothing. Mark my words on that.

71677[/snapback]

It'll be fun to see how many anonymous guests step forward to take credit for your words.

:blink:

Don't bother actually countering anything I say, just fire away with your juvenile 'insults.' That's sure to keep you from looking like your comments are wholly unjustified. Oh, wait...

And complaining about the faces is like complaining that someone has a facial expression while they speak. I suppose you probably spend more time staring at the faces than actually reading what I write, but that doesn't mean that my points are actually contained in them. Perhaps reading the actual text will be more fruitful for you.

Take your own advice, Mr. Paszkiewicz. :rolleyes:

71303[/snapback]

This comes from supposedly a man who is grown up, showing all sorts of smiley faces and we are supposed to believe what you say? I am still waiting for one of your points to be constructive. I actually do spend time reading your tripe and rhetorical praise to each of Paul’s posts. I sometimes wonder if you sigh at each one of his posts and hover on each of the words he speaks. You'll notice no roll eyes from me. Insults seem to be your thing and I will leave you to them.

Vic Losick

I can be reached at:

vic@losick.com

www.viclosick.com

150 West 87th Street, 8C

New York, NY 10024

212.580.1266 TEL

212.580.3344 FAX

70953[/snapback]

I wonder as part of your documentary that you will include Paul LaClair hovering outside Mr. Paszkiewicz's classroom during Parent Teacher night this past week at Kearny High. Since his son is no longer a student in that class, the only reason for his being there would have been to look for a confrontation and continue his antagonistic techniques toward this teacher. I hope you do include that in your comentary. He was seen there by more than one or two people.

I hope you realize that this attack has always been one sided.

KOTW Note: The above post was allowed although KOTW cannot verify the truthfulness of the "hovering" statement. The poster is expressing his/her impression. That impression may be far from the truth.

This comes from supposedly a man who is grown up, showing all sorts of smiley faces and we are supposed to believe what you say?

Yes, using the emotes on a forum as a replacement for actual facial expressions clearly completely negates the validity of anything and everything I write! No, wait, that's absurd.

I am still waiting for one of your points to be constructive.

Define "constructive" in the context of a forum like this. What could I type here that you would regard as "constructive," in other words?

I actually do spend time reading your tripe and rhetorical praise to each of Paul’s posts.  I sometimes wonder if you sigh at each one of his posts and hover on each of the words he speaks.

Wonder no more; I don't.

You'll notice no roll eyes from me.  Insults seem to be your thing and I will leave you to them.

72621[/snapback]

I ridicule the ridiculous--that is all.

This comes from supposedly a man who is grown up, showing all sorts of smiley faces and we are supposed to believe what you say?  I am still waiting for one of your points to be constructive.  I actually do spend time reading your tripe and rhetorical praise to each of Paul’s posts.  I sometimes wonder if you sigh at each one of his posts and hover on each of the words he speaks.  You'll notice no roll eyes from me.  Insults seem to be your thing and I will leave you to them.

72621[/snapback]

Perhaps the person who posted this can tell us what is constructive about it. I seem to have missed it.

This comes from supposedly a man who is grown up, showing all sorts of smiley faces and we are supposed to believe what you say?  I am still waiting for one of your points to be constructive.  I actually do spend time reading your tripe and rhetorical praise to each of Paul’s posts.  I sometimes wonder if you sigh at each one of his posts and hover on each of the words he speaks.  You'll notice no roll eyes from me.  Insults seem to be your thing and I will leave you to them.

72621[/snapback]

You don't suppose that Strifey is going to reply with the nanny nanny poo poo speach again. His maturity is something to be desired.