speedy1

David Paszkiewicz should be fired 123» 8

It really is an issue of importance 151 mnodonnell 1,839 Yesterday, 09:25 PM

Last post by: -Kearny Christian-

Mangin's Tax Spin 123 59 -Godot- 1,286 Yesterday, 07:50 PM

Last post by: -Guest-

Corruption 6 -guest- 346 Yesterday, 02:47 PM

Last post by: -Material Fact V Embezzler Fictio-

How about pulling the tax discussion together?

(instead of fighting) 8 Paul 170 Yesterday, 01:26 PM

Last post by: -Opportunist Negator-

KEARNY TAX

Suggestions 7 KHS81 208 Yesterday, 10:57 AM

Last post by: speedy1

The world according to Bryan 0 -Keith-Marshall,Mo- 23 Yesterday, 07:41 AM

Last post by: -Keith-Marshall,Mo-

Latest defeatocratic Outrage 8 -BushBacker- 83 25th October 2007 - 10:11 PM

A message of support for Matthew LaClair 123» 31

in support of Matthew LaClair 601 -S- 23,703 25th October 2007 - 03:12 AM

Last post by: an American in Texas

the continued undoing of democracy 1234

"condemning" private speech 72 Paul 829 24th October 2007 - 10:24 PM

Last post by: Strife767

theese posts have to end soon, the are on here way too long we have more important issues to discuss. And please I am not being rude it't time for a change

David Paszkiewicz should be fired  123» 8

It really is an issue of importance 151  mnodonnell 1,839 Yesterday, 09:25 PM

Mangin's Tax Spin  123  59  -Godot- 1,286 Yesterday, 07:50 PM

Corruption  6  -guest- 346 Yesterday, 02:47 PM

(instead of fighting) 8  Paul 170 Yesterday, 01:26 PM

KEARNY TAX

Suggestions 7  KHS81 208 Yesterday, 10:57 AM

The world according to Bryan  0  -Keith-Marshall,Mo- 23 Yesterday, 07:41 AM

Latest defeatocratic Outrage  8  -BushBacker- 83 25th October 2007 - 10:11 PM

A message of support for Matthew LaClair  123» 31

in support of Matthew LaClair 601  -S- 23,703 25th October 2007 - 03:12 AM

the continued undoing of democracy  1234

"condemning" private speech 72  Paul 829 24th October 2007 - 10:24 PM

theese posts have to end soon, the are on here way too long we have more important issues to discuss. And please I am not being rude it't time for a change

70727[/snapback]

I'm hope not to be rude, but there are two things wrong with this.

The first is that it posits a false choice. We can discuss a great many things.

The second is that if you think we should be discussing something else, start the dialogue!

KEARNY TAX

70727[/snapback]

1. How about a bit of formatting so that your post is a bit more legible?

2. You do realize that by creating a whole other topic that is also not about other "issues," that you are contributing to the very thing you're complaining about, right? If you want to discuss other issues, create topics about them. Don't create a topic just to complain--that does nothing for anyone.

KEARNY TAX

70727[/snapback]

To say nothing of the fact, if you DO start other topics, there are those (see replies #2 and #3) who will drag us back kicking and screaming. After all, they think they know everything; Paul is a student of science (he has told us ad nauseum).

To say nothing of the fact, if you DO start other topics, there are those (see replies #2 and #3) who will drag us back kicking and screaming.  After all, they think they know everything; Paul is a student of science (he has told us ad nauseum).

70945[/snapback]

And don't forget that Paul also told us over and over and over and over again. We were all very much tired of his ad nausea comments last November. This is just a continuation. And I wouldn’t expect anything to change. Don't forget the commentary immediately following Paul’s posts from Strife. You wouldn't want to leave him out of the loop. Would you?

Don't worry, it's almost time for Paul to take on the town's choice of Christmas decorations. Maybe this year he'll want an aluminum pole added to the display on the town hall lawn.

1. How about a bit of formatting so that your post is a bit more legible?

2. You do realize that by creating a whole other topic that is also not about other "issues," that you are contributing to the very thing you're complaining about, right? If you want to discuss other issues, create topics about them. Don't create a topic just to complain--that does nothing for anyone.

70793[/snapback]

This is reply to your post, the word legible means to read with ease, I am not a stupid person, but I had no problem reading what I wrote. We do have other issues in this town, like teens running around destroying public and private property ,we have parking problems, I can go on and on, but we always seem to end up right back to the same things. I wish that I could do something to help, but I alone can not. There are many things for our young people to get involved with, youth groups, boy scouts, sports, they should have a curfew, and that starts at hom, then it should be enforced by the police department. I was a kid once and yes, we walked on the ave, but we did not get in brawls, destroy property or any of the activities these young people are into now, so I think that they should be the priority. I have tried numerous times to create new posts, and people are just not that interested. They just want to sit and complain, well please, go to the town meetings and sit and complain, thats where it will help.

This is reply to your post, the word legible means to read with ease,

Exactly my point.

I am not a stupid person, but I had no problem reading what I wrote.

Duh, that's because you're the one who copy/pasted it. My point is that it's a wall of text probably copy/pasted haphazardly off the main page, with no formatting at all. Let's take a random line from your post:

"It really is an issue of importance 151 mnodonnell 1,839 Yesterday, 09:25 PM"

Now, want to tell me how the average person would have any idea what those numbers mean, what "mnodonnell" is, etc.? On the main page of the forum, that all makes sense, because it's formatted in a way that makes it's obvious what's what. It's not meant to be directly copied and pasted into a pure text format, and looking at the line above, you should be able to see why.

And again, that is exactly my point. You could at least take the extra couple of minutes to copy and paste maybe just the topic titles and 'cut the fat' instead of doing the 'quick and dirty' job that ends up looking illegible.

We do have other issues in this town, like teens running around destroying public and private property ,we have parking problems, I can go on and on, but we always seem to end up right back to the same things. I wish that I could do something to help, but I alone can not. There are many things for our young people to get involved with, youth groups, boy scouts, sports, they should have a curfew, and that starts at hom, then it should be enforced by the police department. I was a kid once and yes, we walked on the ave, but we did not get in brawls, destroy property or any of the activities these young people are into now, so I think that they should be the priority. I have tried numerous times to create new posts, and people are just not that interested. They just want to sit and complain, well please, go to the town meetings and sit and complain, thats where it will help.

71173[/snapback]

Well, what can one say? You can't force people to talk about what they don't want to talk about. The best thing you can do is create topics about the issues that are important to you, and hope that you get feedback. Creating a topic like this, as I said, will do nothing for no one.

To say nothing of the fact, if you DO start other topics, there are those (see replies #2 and #3) who will drag us back kicking and screaming.

Neither post #2 nor #3 have anything to do with the topics the original poster is referring to. Do try to be honest.

After all, they think they know everything;

Lie #2.

Exactly my point.

Duh, that's because you're the one who copy/pasted it. My point is that it's a wall of text probably copy/pasted haphazardly off the main page, with no formatting at all. Let's take a random line from your post:

"It really is an issue of importance 151 mnodonnell 1,839 Yesterday, 09:25 PM"

Now, want to tell me how the average person would have any idea what those numbers mean, what "mnodonnell" is, etc.? On the main page of the forum, that all makes sense, because it's formatted in a way that makes it's obvious what's what. It's not meant to be directly copied and pasted into a pure text format, and looking at the line above, you should be able to see why.

And again, that is exactly my point. You could at least take the extra couple of minutes to copy and paste maybe just the topic titles and 'cut the fat' instead of doing the 'quick and dirty' job that ends up looking illegible.

Well, what can one say? You can't force people to talk about what they don't want to talk about. The best thing you can do is create topics about the issues that are important to you, and hope that you get feedback. Creating a topic like this, as I said, will do nothing for no one.

71197[/snapback]

My Dear Strife,

I have contacted the moderator, I did not copy and paste anything, if you look at the post it is a jumbled mess, my post was a two sentence comment. I have enough imagination to use my own words when I want to get my point accross. I have been on this forum for over one year under a different name, I have read every post on this site and many of them were interesting. I would like someone to tell me why family values are not a key issue, they are our future, we have to teach them what it is to be a mature and respectable person, that when they do something that is not right they have to deal with the consequences.

So that is my story :P