Question

Guest guest

I've just read the Observer article.  Why would the Star-Ledger lie?

70660[/snapback]

The Ledger didn't lie, Stevie Boy DID!!! Is it a lie when you don't tell the truth about your motivation for leaking the story. He and his **** should move to their home in Belmar. I only feel sorry for their children to have those two for parents.

What an example they set, actions speak louder than words!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

same reason he said he knew nothing about fat ronnies indictments and then said everybody deserves a second chance?????????????-who's lying to who--

70669[/snapback]

I'm sure the FBI will find out !

The Ledger didn't lie, Stevie Boy DID!!! Is it a lie when you don't tell the truth about your motivation for leaking the story. He and his **** should move to their home in Belmar. I only feel sorry for their children to have those two for parents.

70792[/snapback]

What is wrong with you? Are you trying to say that Steve was the only one to be interviewed by the Star-Ledger? Why are you so mad at Steve? And, why attack his family? Are you a town employee afraid of loosing your job? What does all this have to do with parenting? You really dont feel sorry for McCormack's children. Do you? Come on...

And by the way what example are you talking about anyway? What actions speak louder than words? It's about time this case was opened up. The three Star-Ledger reporters are very good at what they do. Just wait... The Feds are about to knock on your door. Make sure you're up early.

I bet (no pun intended) you don't have the guts to respond to this. If you do, remember, dont attack. Just answer the questions.

70792[/snapback]

You fail to mention that Maria and Steve own a lot of properties in Harrison! Why should they move to Belmar? They CARE about Harrison and are good, honest people! The truth will come out about all the corruption in town. They are all a bunch of liars and Steve is the only one who tells it like it is. He isn't afrraid to state the truth. It is about time someone stands up to the mayor.

You fail to mention that Maria and Steve own a lot of properties in Harrison!  Why should they move to Belmar?  They CARE about Harrison and are good, honest people!  The truth will come out about all the corruption in town.  They are all a bunch of liars and Steve is the only one who tells it like it is. He isn't afrraid to state the truth. It is about time someone stands up to the mayor.

70859[/snapback]

Check their record of code violations with the construction or Fire Dep't., then talk.

Guest For Sale
You fail to mention that Maria and Steve own a lot of properties in Harrison!  Why should they move to Belmar?  They CARE about Harrison and are good, honest people!  The truth will come out about all the corruption in town.  They are all a bunch of liars and Steve is the only one who tells it like it is. He isn't afrraid to state the truth. It is about time someone stands up to the mayor.

70859[/snapback]

What did you miss? ALL of the Harrison property is for sale, just check out the window on FER. Even the one where *** ******* ****** ***l******** *** ******* ******* ***** **** *** ******* **** ****** * ****. No permits needed for the local boy. ******* **** ****. Boy this town does pick on him... all the way to Valley National.

Give me a break!

I've just read the Observer article.  Why would the Star-Ledger lie?

70660[/snapback]

Lie ...the Star Ledger? Look at what they reported last week about the Prudential Center in Newark? They thought is was as bad as getting cancer. Sound like Stevie boy? However, when it turned out to be a huge success, all of a sudden they were cured. I 'm sorry -the Star Ledger is as big a rag as the Jerk o?? Journal. I 'm sorry- they are the same owner. Far be it that another reporter is looking for a raise.

70792[/snapback]

You think it was Steve that lied? Are you new to town?

Lie ...the Star Ledger? Look at what they reported last week about the Prudential Center in Newark?  They thought is was as bad as getting cancer.  Sound like Stevie boy? However, when it turned out to be a huge success, all of a sudden they were cured.  I 'm sorry -the Star Ledger is as big a rag as the Jerk o??  Journal. I 'm sorry- they are the same owner.  Far be it that another reporter is looking for a raise.

70893[/snapback]

Opening day does not make it a huge success, give it a year.

Opening day does not make it a huge success, give it a year.

71051[/snapback]

success? only till the money runs dry for the cops overtime! success did you drive back into town? traffic was worse for harrison. a-hole go play in traffic! :wub:

You think it was Steve that lied?  Are you new to town?

70940[/snapback]

You can't lie about the current salaries of town employees, right? PH didn't dispute the fact that he was basically double dipping into the pension funds. 200K a year for 1 retired town official in a 1 square mile town. HMMMMM..... Doesn't look good. And the only response was that he found a loophole and he took it. So he knows he knows that's not honest money he gets every month! I wonder if the mayor looked into other "consultants" before hiring PH for yet another town job.

What Higgins did was unethical. Since its taxpayer $ - the state should rule that he be ineligble for any pensions other than his original (and even that one should be subject to scruitiny)

success? only till the money runs dry for the cops overtime! success did you drive back into town? traffic was worse for harrison. a-hole go play in traffic! :lol:

71079[/snapback]

Can't you read? The writer of that quote agrees with you. You must have gone to Harrison High.

You can't lie about the current salaries of town employees, right?  PH didn't dispute the fact that he was basically double dipping into the pension funds.  200K a year for 1 retired town official in a 1 square mile town.  HMMMMM.....  Doesn't look good.  And the only response was that he found a loophole and he took it.  So he knows he knows that's not honest money he gets every month!    I wonder if the mayor looked into other "consultants" before hiring PH for yet another town job.

71117[/snapback]

All of Pete's jobs came from the Board of Education. Thats where the problem lies.

Lie ...the Star Ledger? Look at what they reported last week about the Prudential Center in Newark?  They thought is was as bad as getting cancer.  Sound like Stevie boy? However, when it turned out to be a huge success, all of a sudden they were cured.  I 'm sorry -the Star Ledger is as big a rag as the Jerk o??  Journal. I 'm sorry- they are the same owner.  Far be it that another reporter is looking for a raise.

70893[/snapback]

You got to be kidding me, like there were any surprises in that article for anyone who has lived here for more then 10 years. Lie the only lie was not getting more detailed.

You think it was Steve that lied?  Are you new to town?

70940[/snapback]

I live here 12 years and know that mr. steve is a very nice person and his family too, i don't think he is a liar the liars are the people that use tax money to pay for their salaries and their families.People tell me that is been going on for many years so why don't residents do something about it. this is not a communits town is it? i know that this newspaper does not lie, and i know that the mayor is a liar and very desperate to get his picked candidates in so that they can still rule and run our town the way they choose. This is enough for me, this letter i receive is so ugly it makes the mayor look bad because people that know Steve and his family know that these people are here to stay and plan on doing things for us.