Corruption

Guest BlueTideBacker

Guest BlueTideBacker

In addition to the fat cats named in the Star-Ledger, the Board of Education and the town council should be added to the list. Awarding Higgins those sweetheart contracts was disgraceful. They all violated their oath to manage their budgets carefully, not to use them as personal piggy banks to dole out rediculous sums to their cohorts. I hope they all get indicted.

In addition to the fat cats named in the Star-Ledger, the Board of Education and the town council should be added to the list. Awarding Higgins those sweetheart contracts was disgraceful. They all violated their oath to manage their budgets carefully, not to use them as personal piggy banks to dole out rediculous sums to their cohorts. I hope they all get indicted.

70399[/snapback]

All that crap in the Star Ledger was wrong. It said in the Observer this week it's all false.

All that crap in the Star Ledger was wrong. It said in the Observer this week it's all false.

70450[/snapback]

AND YOU WOULD ACTUALY TAKE THE OBSERVERS WORD AGAINST A POWERFULL AND STATE WIDE NEWSPAPER LIKE THE STAR LEDGER? YOU ARE PROBABLY IN THE GAME OR ELSE YOU NEED A REALITY CHECK IF YOU WERE NOT ALREADY AWARE OF THE ABUSE OF POWER AND TAXPAYERS MONEY THAT GOES ON IN HARRISON. THANK YOU AND KINDLY EDUCATE YOURSELF ABOUT WHERE YOUR MONEY IS GOING.

70450[/snapback]

Just like former President Clinton went on national television and I quote "I did not have sexual relations with that women". Right...................................

70450[/snapback]

Is this just another fake investigation of the Town?

I can remember at least three prior so called investigations. I will believe it is for real, only after any guilty parties are behind bars for 24 Hrs.

This town is untouchable by the State. This has been proven time and time again.

So, honest people don't get excited. Harrison is still in New Jersey and that is a fact.

Guest On the payroll

70450[/snapback]

Yep no corruption in Harrison

The mayor said so. Read the Observer

Your are a fool!!!!

Guest A Taxpayer

70450[/snapback]

You must really be naive to believe the mayor and think that the Star Ledger would print so many lies! Or maybe one of the 13 who will be indicted?

Just like former President Clinton went on national television and I quote "I did not have sexual relations with that women".        Right...................................

70480[/snapback]

That woman... Oh yes **** *****.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

70450[/snapback]

All Crooks Say it Is a Lie,just like McDummass is saying it is false...Yea Rite just like *** ****** was never involved with the other crooks.....

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.