harrison rec

soccermom

Guest Playerqualified - certified and
why is a man who never played an organized sport runing the organized sports programs in Harrison?

70152[/snapback]

why? are you upset by something? is he not recreational enough for the recreation dept? :wub: don't get your organizationals all bunched up.

why is a man who never played an organized sport runing the organized sports programs in Harrison?

70152[/snapback]

Because he is one of the Mayors cronies... he doesn't run it, McDumb does. Can't you people see what's going on? Wake up and smell the roses. Harrison is in big trouble, the bird as soon a pretty tune, and soon we'll all see how much of our tax dollars are in their pockets.

Guest What a disGRACE!
why? are you upset by something? is he not recreational enough for the recreation dept?  ;)  don't get your organizationals all bunched up.

70317[/snapback]

You know what.........I don't think that is the issue. I think the issue here is that he is another one who is pulling down almost 100,000 a year (with overtime of course) and has no qualifications. I for one would like to know what classes he has taken to prepare him for this position, which of course was handed out by our esteemed Mayor. Did anyone check out the article in the observer last week about Lyndhurst's new Rec. dept? You should go over there in person, it'll blow you away. Oh, and get this........the director position is PART-TIME. it doesn't even pay 10,000 a year and the person's hours are from 3p.m. on and they have a great recreation program. That IS the issue!

You know what.........I don't think that is the issue. I think the issue here is that he is another one who is pulling down almost 100,000 a year (with overtime of course) and has no qualifications. I for one would like to know what classes he has taken to prepare him for this position, which of course was handed out by our esteemed Mayor.

something about putting ketchup in bottles .

he was the best at it

You know what.........I don't think that is the issue.  I think the issue here is that he is another one who is pulling down almost 100,000 a year (with overtime of course) and has no qualifications.  I for one would like to know what classes he has taken to prepare him for this position, which of course was handed out by our esteemed Mayor.  Did anyone check out the article in the observer last week about Lyndhurst's new Rec. dept?  You should go over there in person, it'll blow you away.  Oh, and get this........the director position is PART-TIME.  it doesn't even pay 10,000 a year and the person's hours are from 3p.m. on and they have a great recreation program.  That IS the issue!

70441[/snapback]

Did you ever call the department that hands out the parking stickers for you car and get this nasty woman on the phone whom does not want to help you? Well, thats his wife

ANOTHER question is why is the rec open all day on school days when the children are all in school??????

70466[/snapback]

It's a community center....................... and the recreation dept resides there.

Guest Player qualified yada yada yada
You know what.........I don't think that is the issue.  I think the issue here is that he is another one who is pulling down almost 100,000 a year (with overtime of course) and has no qualifications.  I for one would like to know what classes he has taken to prepare him for this position, which of course was handed out by our esteemed Mayor.  Did anyone check out the article in the observer last week about Lyndhurst's new Rec. dept?  You should go over there in person, it'll blow you away.  Oh, and get this........the director position is PART-TIME.  it doesn't even pay 10,000 a year and the person's hours are from 3p.m. on and they have a great recreation program.  That IS the issue!

70441[/snapback]

Exactly! For that amount of change I want recreation Lyndhurst style. I want a town where the people running it care about it. I want people who live here and want to make Harrison the best place to live because of all it has to offer it's citizens. From the senior population right on down to the kids.

Guest unknown
why? are you upset by something? is he not recreational enough for the recreation dept?  :wub:  don't get your organizationals all bunched up.

70317[/snapback]

HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT REC. PROGRAMS .LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR REC FOOTBALL PRORAM 13 AND 14 YEAR OLDS ARE PLAYING FOR KEARNY REC WHAT A SHAME!!!!!!!

Exactly! For that amount of change I want recreation Lyndhurst style. I want a town where the people running it care about it.  I want people who live here and want to make Harrison the best place to live because of all it has to offer it's citizens. From the senior population right on down to the kids.

70639[/snapback]

Than you got to live in Lyndhurst. Harrison, its obvious now thaey it all goes in thier pockets!

Exactly! For that amount of change I want recreation Lyndhurst style. I want a town where the people running it care about it.  I want people who live here and want to make Harrison the best place to live because of all it has to offer it's citizens. From the senior population right on down to the kids.

70639[/snapback]

Than you got to live in Lyndhurst. Harrison, its obvious now thaey it all goes in thier pockets!

HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT REC. PROGRAMS .LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR REC FOOTBALL PRORAM 13 AND 14 YEAR OLDS ARE PLAYING FOR KEARNY REC WHAT A SHAME!!!!!!!

70640[/snapback]

YOU KNOW WHAT, ITS TIME TO MAKE A CHANGE. IF YOU EVER WERE THINKING ABOUT IT BEFORE, YOU WILL HAVE YOUR CHANCE IN 2 WEEKS TO DO SO. AND I HOPE YOU ALL DO. WE NEED TO VOTE THEM ALL OUT! WE NEED NEW FRESH BLOOD TO GET THEIS TOWN BACK ON TRACK. ITS TIME TO GIVE THE TOWN A GOOD FALL CLEANING FROM TOP TO BOTTOM. LETS STOP THIS CRAZNESS NOW! GET OUT AND VOTE THEM ALL OUT. IMPEACH THE MAYOR AND VOTE ALL NEW FRESH YOUNG BLOOD IN.

YOU KNOW WHAT, ITS TIME TO MAKE A CHANGE.  IF YOU EVER WERE THINKING ABOUT IT BEFORE, YOU WILL HAVE YOUR CHANCE IN 2 WEEKS TO DO SO.  AND I HOPE YOU ALL DO.  WE NEED TO VOTE THEM ALL OUT!  WE NEED NEW FRESH BLOOD TO GET THEIS TOWN BACK ON TRACK.  ITS TIME TO GIVE THE TOWN A GOOD FALL CLEANING FROM TOP TO BOTTOM.  LETS STOP THIS CRAZNESS NOW!  GET OUT AND VOTE THEM ALL OUT.  IMPEACH THE MAYOR AND VOTE ALL NEW FRESH YOUNG BLOOD IN.

70668[/snapback]

There is nobody to go to, to make that change. They all owe or have something on the other and they can't fire them. The community Center should be open from 2-9, that is a way of saving money, there is no need to have people in there during the day when the kids are in school. And they should hire the high school kids on a work study program to help not all the other street crap that is in there around our kids.