Corruption

Guest guest

Guest Artifice
The Harrison government is under investigation...We can only hope the investigation seeps over the border and investigates the Kearny government...

70043[/snapback]

There is still time to cut that check, Just send it in the mail and be done with it

The Harrison government is under investigation...We can only hope the investigation seeps over the border and investigates the Kearny government...

70043[/snapback]

Yea, I do hope so too. This way they will find people like Strife spending all the towns money blogging on this site instead of doing what they are suppose to be doing.

Guest Guest_Harrisonian_*

Get in line Kearny, the investigation in Harrison is gonna take a while. You are all welcome to come to the next town council meeting (Nov 5th) and ask for the heads of our beloved leaders.

You owe us that, especially since you kicked our butts in soccer last week :wub:

Yea, I do hope so too. This way they will find people like Strife spending all the towns money blogging on this site instead of doing what they are suppose to be doing.

70188[/snapback]

1. Posting on a forum is not "blogging." Using buzzwords when you don't know what they mean makes you look dumb--just letting you know.

2. I post on this forum at home, smartass. Also, even if I spent 100% of my time on the job posting here (obviously not the case), how would that magically become "all the towns money?"

3. I do my job diligently and quite well, thank you very much. Keep your baseless bullshit to yourself.

Guest Material Fact V Embezzler Fictio

70043[/snapback]

After this up coming fiasco local police around the state will be checking to see if local small insurance companies / policy writers are really involved in civil suits which they claim to be a party to. Right now Police dont know if they are being smoked by rouge insurance companies or agents who falsely claim they are involved in litigation just to get their investors funds or if their claims of defense are real.

After this up coming fiasco local police around the state will be checking to see if local small insurance companies / policy writers are really involved in civil suits which they claim to be a party to. Right now Police dont know if they are being smoked by rouge insurance companies or agents who falsely claim they are involved in litigation just to get their investors funds or if their claims of defense are real.

70661[/snapback]

Huh?