Matthew Laclair youtube interview

Guest Guest

This is a video on youtube. Laclair is "interviewed" by Ryan Davis.

69878[/snapback]

EDIT: Poe's Law has nailed me again, haha. I should have guessed with the "all Americans are Christian comment. So, I've gotten rid of my dissection (sort of) of the "interview." (and now I know why it was in quotation marks--I originally thought it was meant to be disparaging)

For anyone who doesn't know what Poe's Law is: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poe's+law

D'oh!

This is a video on youtube. Laclair is "interviewed" by Ryan Davis.

69878[/snapback]

Matthew handled himself rather well. For those of us who are moderate Christians, this is a good example of the extreme Christian fundamentalism regarding which many on the board take offense (i.e., everyone in America is Christian, etc.). I would venture to say that better than 95% of the people on this board find their beliefs system to lie somewhere between Matthew's beliefs and the interviewer's beliefs.

Matthew handled himself rather well.  For those of us who are moderate Christians, this is a good example of the extreme Christian fundamentalism regarding which many on the board take offense (i.e., everyone in America is Christian, etc.).  I would venture to say that better than 95% of the people on this board find their beliefs system to lie somewhere between Matthew's beliefs and the interviewer's beliefs.

69958[/snapback]

Ryan Davis is a satirist. This interview is satire. Sad to say, though, I have no problem believing that a radical fundie would say things like that.

Here is Ryan's blog: www.huffingtonpost.com/ryan-j-davis/matthew-laclair-is-cool_b_69030.html.

You can also check out his page on MySpace:

profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=43838606

Ryan Davis is a satirist.  This interview is satire.  Sad to say, though, I have no problem believing that a radical fundie would say things like that.

Here is Ryan's blog:  www.huffingtonpost.com/ryan-j-davis/matthew-laclair-is-cool_b_69030.html.

70000[/snapback]

Haha, damnit, Poe's Law gets me again! :P:)

Ryan Davis is a satirist.  This interview is satire.  Sad to say, though, I have no problem believing that a radical fundie would say things like that.

Here is Ryan's blog:  www.huffingtonpost.com/ryan-j-davis/matthew-laclair-is-cool_b_69030.html.

70000[/snapback]

Satire or not. They both came off like jerks. Mark Twain he's not.

Satire or not.  They both came off like jerks.  Mark Twain he's not.

70061[/snapback]

How did Matthew come off like a jerk (the other guy I can kinda understand, but I must say I've experienced more 'jerk-like' activity coming from real fundamentalists, and this guy is just making fun of them)? He was probably in on the whole thing--but even if he wasn't, he was quite civil.

Be specific, please--I've got to know where this is coming from.

How did Matthew come off like a jerk (the other guy I can kinda understand, but I must say I've experienced more 'jerk-like' activity coming from real fundamentalists, and this guy is just making fun of them)? He was probably in on the whole thing--but even if he wasn't, he was quite civil.

70135[/snapback]

Exactly, Matthew is actually more in touch than all of us put together. Now if he can only figure out how this issue can help him *** **** he'd really be on to something.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest strife67

strife... It's so obvious you are matt lacliar.. no one cares about you anymore dude, you should go off to college that is paid for from your stunt, sit in your room while all others party, stay on your computer and defend yourself on KOTW, cause we know that is what excites you the most. You're a loser kid, lol, see ya later

70135[/snapback]

He's quite greasy.