Where's the...

Guest Guest

Where's the signs? This time last year practically every house had a McDonough/Council candidate sign on it.

Maybe they're still down in the basement of G**y's mom's house.

I, as a taxpayer, feel it was totally disrespectful for the Mayor and Council to keep their PERSONAL signs in a town owned container on town owned land.

And then for the Mayor, Mike Dolaghan, and Ronnie Catrambone to deny it was a slap in the face to every town resident. Do they think we're that stupid?

Did they just jump off of the houses, walk down to the town yard, open the container, and then stack themselves neatly next to the Mayor McDonough, 115 Jersey St., Harrison, NJ pre-stamped envelopes?

I don't think so.

they went up today during street dept. hours. 

Thank you tax payers.

Ray

69580[/snapback]

Well if you seen any town workers putting up signs during work hours why didn't you take a pic or video tape it. or are you just talking out of your a##

Where's the signs?  This time last year practically every house had a McDonough/Council candidate sign on it. 

Maybe they're still down in the basement of G**y's mom's house.

I, as a taxpayer, feel it was totally disrespectful for the Mayor and Council to keep their PERSONAL signs in a town owned container on town owned land.

And then for the Mayor, Mike Dolaghan, and Ronnie Catrambone to deny it was a slap in the face to every town resident.  Do they think we're that stupid?

Did they just jump off of the houses, walk down to the town yard, open the container, and then stack themselves neatly next to the Mayor McDonough, 115 Jersey St., Harrison, NJ pre-stamped envelopes?

I don't think so.

69414[/snapback]

They are probably putting them up in the middle of the night which surprises me because they have to make their threats when they hang them.

Well if you seen any town workers putting up signs during work hours why didn't you take a pic or video tape it. or are you just talking out of your a##

69901[/snapback]

They are all watching their ass, cause they know the shit will hit the fan soon.

and all thos kiss a-- like ******, ****, **** and so on will get theirs... if you know what I mean.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

69901[/snapback]

I saw it, the same people at the town meetings in fact.

Guest Postmaster General
They are probably putting them up in the middle of the night  which surprises me because they have to make their threats when they hang them.

70005[/snapback]

That was the "reimbursement" and "postage" to Ronnie Cat mentioned in the paper