Quite Interested In Your Mayoral Election

Josh

Most of us post-grad students here. I've lived here in Harrison for the past 6 years, while attending Rutgers-Newark.

According to our most recent check, there are over 600 students residing in Harrison- both undergrad and grad. But only less than 150 are registered to vote. But that can change.

I like Harrison. And I look forward to owning a condo here for now- I just can't afford a Jersey City or Hoboken place. So maybe your mayor's redevelopment will help me and my friends out.

To be honest with you folks, we've been thinking about doing a Sessions on you. You know, Mike Sessions from Hillsdale, Michigan. One of the youngest elected mayors.

It would be one of the most interesting campaigns you folks have seen in years.

We can do it. A pretty cool Rutgers project.

Landlords- you're on notice!!!

Guest Dear Josh

Contact Millan, I believe his phone number is still 973-485-0761. He should run. He was the best thing this town has seen and I hope not lost! When he was in office we loved to hate him, now we miss him because in the last 4 years they stopped his work and little has been done!!

Guest 2smart4u
Most of us post-grad students here.  I've lived here in Harrison for the past 6 years, while attending Rutgers-Newark.

According to our most recent check, there are over 600 students residing in Harrison- both undergrad and grad.  But only less than 150 are registered to vote.  But that can change.

I like Harrison.  And I look forward to owning a condo here for now- I just can't afford a Jersey City or Hoboken place.  So maybe your mayor's redevelopment will help me and my friends out.

To be honest with you folks, we've been thinking about doing a Sessions on you.  You know, Mike Sessions from Hillsdale, Michigan.  One of the youngest elected mayors.

We can do it.  A pretty cool Rutgers project.

Forget it. The voters in Harrison are robotic, they vote the party line. The town borrows 40 million dollars without a referendum, they launch a major redevelopment project without resident input, they hold closed council meetings, they sell the school stadium without a replacement for the HS teams, they take the residents for granted and disrespect them at every turn, YET, voters go to the polls and line up to elect these people over and over.

A Mike Sessions could not win in Harrison. Unfortunately.

Most of us post-grad students here.  I've lived here in Harrison for the past 6 years, while attending Rutgers-Newark.

According to our most recent check, there are over 600 students residing in Harrison- both undergrad and grad.  But only less than 150 are registered to vote.  But that can change.

I like Harrison.  And I look forward to owning a condo here for now- I just can't afford a Jersey City or Hoboken place.  So maybe your mayor's redevelopment will help me and my friends out.

To be honest with you folks, we've been thinking about doing a Sessions on you.  You know, Mike Sessions from Hillsdale, Michigan.  One of the youngest elected mayors.

i TAKE IT YOU DO NOT GO TO GRAD SCHOOL AS A MATH MAJOR BECAUSE YOU HAVE AS YOU STATED 600 STUDENTS LESS THEN 150 OF WHICH ARE REGISTERED TO VOTE AND YOU ARE GOING TO UPSET AN ELECTION THAT USUALLY TOTAL 2 TO 3 THOUSAND VOTES. BEFORE YOU RUN THE TOWN GET INVOLVED AND COME UP WITH SOME SOLUTIONS TO OUR PROBLEMS OUR TOWN OFFICIALS MAY NOT BE DOING A GREAT JOB BUT COMPLAINING ABOUT IT CONSTANTLY WILL NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM OFFER UP REAL SOLUTIONS INSTEAD OF COMPLAINTS AND THREATS COLLEGE BOY

The kid raises a good point.

Have those dopes on the redevelopment committee even contacted Rutgers U to see if they would be interested in constructing off-campus housing?

Think about it. These would be seasonal residents WITH NO KIDS coming through our school system.

Hey, Raymond, give Pete a call to get his permission to pursue this idea.

Never happen, unless you got an in with Apples.

Archived