Joe W

Guest Loki

Besides the political nature of the discussions on this site, is there another reason why you want this link removed?

My own personal opinion, and it is just an opinion, but, I have never associated this board with the links on the home page. Even at its lowest moments, I don't think these discussions have a negative impact on those other websites.

Just my opinion.

Besides the political nature of the discussions on this site, is there another reason why you want this link removed?

My own personal opinion, and it is just an opinion, but, I have never associated this board with the links on the home page.  Even at its lowest moments, I don't think these discussions have a negative impact on those other websites.

Just my opinion.

I don't want the Track Alumni site associated with this site. That should be enough for the webmaster. My request should be respected and she should grant it. I would hate to have to take the site offline, but I will. I feel that strongly about this.

JW

My own personal opinion, and it is just an opinion, but, I have never associated this board with the links on the home page.  Even at its lowest moments, I don't think these discussions have a negative impact on those other websites.

Just my opinion.

grow up

I don't want the Track Alumni site associated with this site.  That should be enough for the webmaster.  My request should be respected and she should  grant it.  I would hate to have to take the site offline, but I will.  I feel that strongly about this.

JW

Joe is this your site or does it belong to all Alumni. And what is your problem anyway? Go ahead and remove the site it won't be missed. I guess this a way to feel powerful. Joe you need help, you should sign up for therapy.

I don't want the Track Alumni site associated with this site.  That should be enough for the webmaster.  My request should be respected and she should  grant it.  I would hate to have to take the site offline, but I will.  I feel that strongly about this.

JW

Hey Joe do us all a favor and remove yourself from the site, u sound like a little B****

To JoeW and the KOTW Community:

I have reached a decision on whether the link on the Main Page of KOTW to the Kearny Alumni Track website should remain. I have decided to keep the link. I have however placed a disclaimer just before the links advising all that visit the site that the views expressed on KOTW or the discussion board are not those of the advertisers or the links.

My rationale is as follows. The Kearny Alumni Track website link has been on KOTW since at least 2001. The archives of the Kearny Alumni Track website also indicate that it linked to KOTW up until recently. I believe, as some have indicated here, that visitors do not associate the views expressed on the referring website to the referred to (linked to) website. The disclaimer now on the website will make sure that everyone understands the above.

KOTW

To JoeW and the KOTW Community:

I have reached a decision on whether the link on the Main Page of KOTW to the Kearny Alumni Track website should remain.  I have decided to keep the link.  I have however placed a disclaimer just before the links advising all that visit the site that the views expressed on KOTW or the discussion board are not those of the advertisers or the links.

My rationale is as follows.  The Kearny Alumni Track website link has been on KOTW since at least 2001.  The archives of the Kearny Alumni Track website also indicate that it linked to KOTW up until recently.  I believe, as some have indicated here, that visitors do not associate the views expressed on the referring website to the referred to (linked to) website.  The disclaimer now on the website will make sure that everyone understands the above.

KOTW

You are now linking to a dead site.

JW

Archived