support kotw ?

guest430

And thats y at lest the last 5 posts have been about people complaining about his stupid posts ? bet if u keep that up you'll have Joe W, and Oldfart be the only two people posting on here.  ;)

I allowed the posts because I wanted to give JoeW the courtesy of getting his point across. I let enough of his duplicate posts through so everyone got his point. Duplicate posts are usually deleted.. JoeW requested and then demanded I remove a link to the Kearny Track Alumni page from KOTW. The link has been on the website for sometime and I saw no reason why it should be removed. JoeW advised that he did not want the website associated with KOTW's political views. I don't think that anyone visiting the website imputes the "political views" (if any) of the website with the links. I'd like to get everyone's view on whether I should remove the link.

KOTW

I allowed the posts because I wanted to give JoeW the courtesy of getting his point across.  I let enough of his duplicate posts through so everyone got his point.  Duplicate posts are usually deleted..  JoeW requested and then demanded I remove a link to the Kearny Track Alumni page from KOTW.  The link has been on the website for sometime and I saw no reason why it should be removed.  JoeW advised that he did not want the website associated with KOTW's political views.  I don't think that anyone visiting the website imputes the "political views" (if any) of the website with the links.  I'd like to get everyone's view on whether I should remove the link.

KOTW

Just remove the link and I'll be done.

JW

Guest Guest 99
I allowed the posts because I wanted to give JoeW the courtesy of getting his point across.  I let enough of his duplicate posts through so everyone got his point.  Duplicate posts are usually deleted..  JoeW requested and then demanded I remove a link to the Kearny Track Alumni page from KOTW.  The link has been on the website for sometime and I saw no reason why it should be removed.  JoeW advised that he did not want the website associated with KOTW's political views.  I don't think that anyone visiting the website imputes the "political views" (if any) of the website with the links.  I'd like to get everyone's view on whether I should remove the link.

KOTW

DEMANDED!! Is that true, Joe? ;)

KOTW

Do not remove it

KOTW

Don't worry, no one cares about the KHS Track Link. However, Joe is known to be fairly simple minded so it was nice that you let him have his fun.

KOTW

Maybe people should visit Joe W on the Kearny Track Alumni page, i belive they have an email address dont they ?

Archived