It's raining

Guest <..>

They must get nervous everytime it rains :ninja:

69032[/snapback]

Of course they do, because they had a problem but they are in the middle of rectifying the situation which will aleviate many headaches. DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO WRITE ON THIS SITE?

Of course they do, because they had a problem but they are in the middle of rectifying the situation which will aleviate many headaches.  DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO WRITE ON THIS SITE?

69091[/snapback]

How much do you want to bet their remedy dosen't work.

Of course they do, because they had a problem but they are in the middle of rectifying the situation which will aleviate many headaches.  DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO WRITE ON THIS SITE?

69091[/snapback]

how much will it cost my friend, because it seems like I'm paying for a f***en stupid dministration, led by Petie, ray, nepotism & cronyism.

pEeK ABoO, i SEe YoU

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Will the new stadium  flood as bad at the new school ?????????? it onlt cost as half half much or then some  :P  :)  :P  :lol:  :ninja:  :D  :P  :lol:  ^_^

69166[/snapback]

How about in ENGLISH so everyone can Understand you???

How much do you want to bet their remedy dosen't work.

69113[/snapback]

They are building a wall so the water can't get in....HA HA HA HA That's one of the funniest things I ever heard....SO THE WATER CAN'T GET IN!!!!!! HA HA HA

They are building a wall so the water can't get in....HA HA HA HA That's one of the funniest things I ever heard....SO THE WATER CAN'T GET IN!!!!!!  HA HA HA

69383[/snapback]

ha ha ha ha great old Raymond McDonough and his hench men Pete higins & Tomas Powel ha ha ha ha, them leading Harrison might be funnier ha ha ha ha

They are building a wall so the water can't get in....HA HA HA HA That's one of the funniest things I ever heard....SO THE WATER CAN'T GET IN!!!!!!  HA HA HA

69383[/snapback]

The wall will probably only keep the water from getting out!!! :P:lol::D:P

69383[/snapback]

I WONDER IF THEY CHECKED INTO 'HOW' THE SCHOOLS AND THE TOWNS ,SUCH AS WAYNE, LOCATED IN AREAS THAT FLOOD MORE THAN US IN THE PAST, HAVE HANDLED THE PROBLEM IN THEIR TOWNS?

69383[/snapback]

why don't they just dig a moat?

Will the new stadium  flood as bad at the new school ?????????? it onlt cost as half half much or then some  :P  :)  :blink:  :lol:  :ninja:  :ph34r:  :)  ;)  ^_^

69166[/snapback]

Only quaters count in Harrison .............. no halfs..