HIGHER TAXES COMING.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

To all of you stupid democrats who voted for Corzine (that's you, Mr. Harrison), read the following.

The day after election, a special-interest immigrant rights group began seeking taxpayer money for their so-called special needs. These needs include free health care, free college tuition, housing and employment assistance.

It includes the creation of a bureaucracy to be called the Office of Immigrant Affairs. Wouldn't we all like the same benefits ? Do we not have the same needs ?

Legal and illegal aliens will be eligible for benefits that American taxpayers and their children are not.

Our schools will spend taxpayer dollars to teach in multiple foreign languages, and we will perpetuate the myth that the government is responsible for our welfare.

Corzine will pander to these special interests, as his Senate voting record proves. He does not care whether an immigrant is in the United States illegally. And here's the kicker !! Those same immigrants need not contribute to the very programs designed to help them !! You and I will fund these programs by paying higher taxes as we work for our own health care, housing and children's college tuition. There goes our property tax relief.

To all of you stupid democrats who voted for Corzine (that's you, Mr. Harrison), read the following.

The day after election, a special-interest immigrant rights group began seeking taxpayer money for their so-called special needs. These needs include free health care, free college tuition, housing and employment assistance.

It includes the creation of a bureaucracy to be called the Office of Immigrant Affairs.  Wouldn't we all like the same benefits ?  Do we not have the same needs ?

Legal and illegal aliens will be eligible for benefits that American taxpayers and their children are not.

Our schools will spend taxpayer dollars to teach in multiple foreign languages, and we will perpetuate the myth that the government is responsible for our welfare.

Corzine will pander to these special interests, as his Senate voting record proves. He does not care whether an immigrant is in the United States illegally.  And here's the kicker !!  Those same immigrants need not contribute to the very programs designed to help them !!  You and I will fund these programs by paying higher taxes as we work for our own health care, housing and children's college tuition.  There goes our property tax relief.

THE LIBERAL DEMOCRATES WILL MAKE US ALL PAY,JUST SO THE IMMIGRANTS CAN KEEP VOTING THEM IN. IT'S TO LATE NOW,WE VOTED CORZINE IN NOW WE PAY THE PRICE

It includes the creation of a bureaucracy to be called the Office of Immigrant Affairs.  Wouldn't we all like the same benefits ?  Do we not have the same needs ?

Corzine will pander to these special interests, as his Senate voting record proves. He does not care whether an immigrant is in the United States illegally.  And here's the kicker !!  Those same immigrants need not contribute to the very programs designed to help them !!  You and I will fund these programs by paying higher taxes as we work for our own health care, housing and children's college tuition.  There goes our property tax relief.

You're welcome! :rolleyes:

It's "stupid democrats" like us who will be praised when Governor-elect Corzine makes our state the best state in the union!

And as for you, 2smart4u, do you remember before the election, how you said most democrats have the "blame it on Bush disease?"

Looks like Mr. Forrester has caught that bug! What do you have to say for yourself now?

Guest 2smart4u
You're welcome!  :rolleyes:

It's "stupid democrats" like us who will be praised when Governor-elect Corzine makes our state the best state in the union!

And as for you, 2smart4u, do you remember before the election, how you said most democrats have the "blame it on Bush disease?" 

Looks like Mr. Forrester has caught that bug!  What do you have to say for yourself now?

Corzine will make NJ the best state in the union ??? That has to be one of the most outrageous statements I've ever heard. Even though you're a stupid democrat, I always thought you at least had common sense. Well, I have to reconsider that thought. You're living in the land of OZ.

Corzine will make NJ the best state in the union ???  That has to be one of the most outrageous statements I've ever heard. Even though you're a stupid democrat, I always thought you at least had common sense. Well, I have to reconsider that thought. You're living in the land of OZ.

What about Mr. Forrester's "blame it on Bush disease?" I thought only "stupid democrats" caught it?

Archived