I blame McDonough

Guest Harrison Soccer Veteran

Guest Harrison Soccer Veteran

What a shame they weren't #1.

Then again this town can't stand the spics who were #1 in the State of New Jersey for so many years.

McDonough put developers before Harrison's kids! He'll put money before you too!! He's taking care of himself and a select few. Enough is Enough!!

Step Down and Take Peter Higins with you!

Take a look at the courts and tell me what this town does for us non-sp**s who don't play soccer.

And your choice of words really help in todays' world. Had to use the 's' word. Couldn't find something else. Says enough about you.

look in west hudson park and see them all playing volleyball. The best is they bring coolers and have cook outs. I didn't think we were allowed to do that. They get away with it.

look in west hudson park and see them all playing volleyball. The best is they bring coolers and have cook outs. I didn't think we were allowed to do that. They get away with it.

Of course they "S" can get away with it. We who have grown up around Harrison, East Newark, and Kearny would never have done that. Only the "S" would. They have found West Hudson Park and they are going to destroy that park like they have destroyed their own in JC and where ever else the low lifes are from.

Archived