Taxes

Guest Taxman

Just wait till you see the next years rise in taxes due to the recent hiring of even more new firemen who live out of town and crossing guards (votes) for the new school. Good job Ray "the plumber" DeCavalcante. Happy second or third job suckers.

Guest Opinion

Ex-Governor McGreevy got brought down by giving a made up job to his friend Golan Ciprian and people noticed. This is the same situation with McDonough and Tom Powell, and plenty of people are noticing. Where have you gone Christopher Christie, our Township turns its lonely eyes to you.........

Guest 4th Ward Voter

Talking about jobs, I wish I was a friend and employee of Doran's. He just got a job for fellow ************ ******** ******** at the BOE. So this kid is making money at *** **** ****** ***** and now has a primary job at the expense of my fellow tax payers. I want an invetsigation Corzine. This is out of control.

How long has ******** been a ********** anyway??? Two Councilman working for the **** **** ****** ******* and now mixing work with my tax dollars for ******** the one half.

This is complete Bull*hit. Joe Wood you have my vote. I will move Mayor.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Just wait till you see the next years rise in taxes due to the recent hiring of even more new firemen who live out of town and crossing guards (votes) for the new school. Good job Ray "the plumber" DeCavalcante.  Happy second or third job suckers.

68912[/snapback]

Whah............my taxes are going up because of public safety...........whah! :D

Just wait till you see the next years rise in taxes due to the recent hiring of even more new firemen who live out of town and crossing guards (votes) for the new school. Good job Ray "the plumber" DeCavalcante.  Happy second or third job suckers.

68912[/snapback]

You certainly are correct my friend, after the 40 million that the great mayor and council bonded or shall I say BORROWED for the developers (like they don't have the money) our taxes will be going sky high, wait and see, of course you will only receive them AFTER ELECTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO IS MAKING OUT HERE??????