HARRISIN COURTS

Guest TMZ

I live in the Harrison courts and until receintly loved it but now that another resident had to be moved from one building to another because she is a trouble maker and complainer it has turned into a nightmare. People just don't know when they have it good, the sad part of it is when these people lie about their income and sneek boyfriends in to live with them. If you can't take the heat honey get out of the kitchen, you always got mom in Kearny.

TMZ

I live in the Harrison courts and until receintly loved it but now that another resident had to be moved from one building to another because she is a trouble maker and complainer it has turned into a nightmare. People just don't know when they have it good, the sad part of it is when these people lie about their income and sneek boyfriends in to live with them. If you can't take the heat honey get out of the kitchen, you always got mom in Kearny.

TMZ

She's not the only one who lies about income and sneaks boyfriends in... I would say between the Courts and the Gardens at least 50% of the apts having someone living in them illegally..... Rodgers..wake up and smell the coffee... get these people out, and give a chance to the seniors and people who really need these apts.

You can't point the finger at the office, there are guidlines they have to follow. Everyone receives a lease and signs that lease, maybe the problem is they don't know how to read, self help is a beautiful thing.

Guest seashell
You can't point the finger at the office, there are guidlines they have to follow. Everyone receives a lease and signs that lease, maybe the problem is they don't know how to read, self help is a beautiful thing.

that is a disgrace americans "can not read"?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest neverends

THE TROUBLE MAKER HAD THE POLICE HERE AGAIN LAST NIGHT, WONDER WHEN SOMEONE IS GOING TO PUT HER IN HER PLACE, SHE NEEDED TO PARK HER BOYFRIENDS CAR IN THE LOT AND SOMEONE WAS IN HER SPOT. YOU KNOW THE BOYFRIEND THAT DOESN'T LIVE WITH HER. WHAT A JOKE! NOT FAIR TO THE PEOPLE THAT ARE PAYING FULL RENT. SOMEBODY SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT HER

THE TROUBLE MAKER HAD THE POLICE HERE AGAIN LAST NIGHT, WONDER WHEN SOMEONE IS GOING TO PUT HER IN HER PLACE, SHE NEEDED TO PARK HER BOYFRIENDS CAR IN THE LOT AND SOMEONE WAS IN HER SPOT. YOU KNOW THE BOYFRIEND THAT DOESN'T LIVE WITH HER. WHAT A JOKE! NOT FAIR TO THE PEOPLE THAT ARE PAYING FULL RENT. SOMEBODY SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT HER

And we watch reality shows on TV?

Can someone get a camera down there to the projects? :blink:

• 1 month later...

The nut case is at it again but now shes ******** so we have a ******** nut case, keep shooting for those 5 rooms, hopefully in the Gardens.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

The funny thing is? You have people in the gardens, for years, with grown children, working. They make a boat load of money combined, and are paying 400, 500 a month? Another way they get people in the gardens is have them get an apartment, then give them a 40K a year job at PVSC and pay 400 a month for 3 bedrooms. Aaah, the smell of nepotism in the air gets stronger and stronger!

Guest Boo Hoo
The funny thing is?  You have people in the gardens, for years, with grown children, working.  They make a boat load of money combined, and are paying 400, 500 a month?  Another way they get people in the gardens is have them get an apartment, then give them a 40K a year job at PVSC and pay 400 a month for 3 bedrooms.  Aaah, the smell of nepotism in the air gets stronger and stronger!

Sounds like somebody is jealous????? If they are making that much money they should be able to offer you a tissue. BOOO HOOOOO s**ks to be jealous all your life!!!!! Lonely Man!!!!!

get your facts straight loser max rent for a 5 room is 650 but you wouldn't know that with your 3 day a week job, a boyfriend that has 2 jobs probably no medical coverage for that poor child free school breakfast and rent lower then whale crap. don't forget to feed the dog.

The funny thing is?  You have people in the gardens, for years, with grown children, working.  They make a boat load of money combined, and are paying 400, 500 a month?  Another way they get people in the gardens is have them get an apartment, then give them a 40K a year job at PVSC and pay 400 a month for 3 bedrooms.  Aaah, the smell of nepotism in the air gets stronger and stronger!

NEPOTISM,FOR LACK OF ANOTHER WORD IS "GOODDDDDD" WHAT YOU SMELL IS CALLED BODY ODOR.

• 3 weeks later...
The nut case is at it again but now shes ******** so we have a ******** nut case, keep shooting for those 5 rooms, hopefully in the Gardens.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

mommy dearest lives there now, she's living large at pimp daddy's shack. giving legal advise and rollin them fly a-bee's coupons.

Sounds like somebody is jealous????? If they are making that much money they should be able to offer you a tissue. BOOO HOOOOO s**ks to be jealous all your life!!!!! Lonely Man!!!!!

Listen, you imbecile. Don't get pissed I am stating FACTS. You just scream back and name call, while I crush you with facts. Now go suckle to the nips of the that jackass running the gardens.

Listen, you imbecile.  Don't get pissed I am stating FACTS.  You just scream back and name call, while I crush you with facts.  Now go suckle to the nips of the that jackass running the gardens.

look all over this web site and Jimmy hoffa appears and he's pissed.And he's pissed about everything but still he is the world's greatest expert.

what he really is is a jealous,envious,petty little man who got himself a computer.now he's taking his inadequacies on the world.maybe he didn't get an apartment in the gardens, maybe he's back on crack,who knows where the anger comes from?? sad ,sad man???

Guest Ha ha ha ha
Listen, you imbecile.  Don't get pissed I am stating FACTS.  You just scream back and name call, while I crush you with facts.  Now go suckle to the nips of the that jackass running the gardens.

Ohh did I touch a nerve? The facts you state are always wrong, I am not to sure where you get them but they are as good as your personality a DOOR MAT. I can see you don't like the jackass running the gardens, what's the matter he didn't let you suckle in his nips? Is that why you are so bitter and JEALOUS????? Here is a suggestion get your thumb back in your mouth and suckle on that, you are a bitter baby.

Archived