BERT DIAZ IS A HERO

THE STILL SILENT MAJORITY

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KHS grad

What is this discussion all about? I'm in the dark, lights out, dimmer switch turned allt he way down, but I just don't get the projection of this thread....Please enlighten me.

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA
BERT youv'e been quiet did your school tell you not to post anymore????

NO WAY!!! The Public School where I am currently Principal would NEVER violate our American Freedom of Speech. But I remember many times being threaten by the Kearny Board of education under President Mary Torres, when I was Principal of Washington School, that my job and my wife's job as a School Psychologist was on the line if I did NOT keep "quiet" about the "things" going on within the Kearny Board of education" REMEMBER!!!.VOTE MARY TORRES OUT OF THE KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION THIS APRIL 2006 AND TAKE OUT ALL THE UNSCRUPULOUS PRACTICE WITHIN OUR CHILDREN'S SCHOOLS!!!!!!!

NO WAY!!! The Public School where I am currently Principal would NEVER violate our American Freedom of Speech. But I remember many times being threaten by the Kearny Board of education under President Mary Torres, when I was Principal of Washington School, that my job and my wife's job as a School Psychologist was on the line if I did NOT keep "quiet" about the "things" going on within the Kearny Board of education" REMEMBER!!!.VOTE MARY TORRES OUT OF THE KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION THIS APRIL 2006 AND TAKE OUT ALL THE UNSCRUPULOUS PRACTICE WITHIN OUR CHILDREN'S SCHOOLS!!!!!!!

If you want people to vote her out then why don't you lay it on the line and tell us all of these "things" that are going on?

Bert, Liseten to me. You must start pointing to the areas where things are being done. Anyone who works for the board knows that people are making fortunes off the system. But no body says anything. But if you really want change, you must have an outside group come in and audit the entire system. And beleive me it's to far gone to cover up. So rather then ranting on about Mary why don't you start showing factual proof of wrong doing. It really wouldn't be hard. And I think you know that. So Bert stay off line and go to work if you really want change in April.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived