Child Luring Suspect

Guest 4th Ward Resident

Guest 4th Ward Resident

post-0-1131136181_thumb.jpg

This information was handed out to the students in Washington and Lincoln Annex, but everyone should be aware of whats going on since this wasn't made public.

If it isn't clear in the attachment, this is the information on the paper:

Last Name: UNKNOWN

First Name: UNKNOWN

Nickname: UNKNOWN

Alias: UNKNOWN

Height: 5'09" to 5'11"

Weight: 165 to 180 LBS

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Brown

Complexion: Light to Medium

Race: Hispanic

Date of Birth: UNKNOWN

Date of last contact: UNKNOWN

Scars, marks, tattoos: None observed.

Above suspect is wanted for Attempting to Lure Children into his van within the Town of Harrison.

The van is described as a large White Van with tinted Driver and Passenger windows, as well tinted rear windows with a diamond shape design. The van also has a NJ license play (UNKNOWN) mounted to the rear bumper.

Anyone with any information about this incident or any other attemped Luring incident should contact the Harrison Police Deptartment.

(973) 483-4100

Guest Montclair Times

The Harrison suspect may be the same guy there are looking for in Montclair.

Here is their article:

SEEKING SUSPECT

A 13-year-old girl was summoned by the male driver of a white van on Park Street on Friday, Oct. 7, at approximately 3 p.m., according to police. The girl ran in the opposite direction and, although the man attempted to back up his van, he was blocked by traffic. Carlucci said that the girl described the suspect as having an Hispanic accent, and she noticed landscaping tools in the back of the truck. A composite was made of the suspect and released to the public.

Anyone with information is requested to call the Detective Bureau at (973) 744-1234.

Also while we are on this subject. Why is it that a registered sex ofender is ok to be living in hud housing. In the courts to be exact. I think that is defenitly wrong with so many kids living over there.

Harrison should pass a law like East Newark making it illegal for registered sex offenders to move into an area within 2,500 feet of a school, day care, playground, ect. 

That could be the one productive thing they do.

I agree 100% it is very scary and very dangerous. I do not feel that it is a illness that goes away. Something I will never understand! They should send them all to Iraq and while they are at it they can take the gang members too, they have no reagrd for human life, our soldiers are dying daily because of the animals over there lets send them these animals and get our soldiers out of there.

Archived