School Superintendent Certification is

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA

There are strong rumors that Superintendent Mooney will not have his contract renewed this June 2006. That would be another blunder on the part of the Kearny Board Of Education. Mr. Mooney has done an oustanding job considering that he was constantly being undermined by a Principal in the District who is NOT certified for the Superintendent's position and only dreams of getting the job through polictical means. That will not happen, especially now that his polictical base has been eroding at such a great speed.IT IS ALSO AN ILLEGAL ACT FOR THE BOARD OF EDUCATION TO HIRE AN UN CERTIFIED CHIEF SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR. That will NOT happen. NOT ON OUR PUBLIC WATCH. Dr. Kiss is the current Assistant Superintendent of Schools for many years in Kearny, Highly Qualified, and fully certified to be Superintendent of Schools. She is just waiting in the wings to be appointed.There are other Highly Qualified and Properly certified Adminstrators and Principals in the district who could take the Superintendent's or Assistant Superintendent's Positions. Mr. Mooney's contract should be renewed for another 3 years but unfortunately the polictical climate in Kearny will not allow this to happen.BUT REST ASSURED THAT ALL CANDIDATES FOR THE POSITION OF SUPERINTENDENT OF KEARNY SCHOOLS WILL HAVE ALL THEIR APPROPRIATE CERTIFICATIONS SCRUTINIZED CLOSELY FROM ALL OF US AND THE NEW JERSEY DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION, OF WHICH WE HAVE EASY ACCESS TO.

There are strong rumors that Superintendent Mooney will not have his contract renewed this June 2006. That would be another blunder on the part of the Kearny Board Of Education. Mr. Mooney has done an oustanding job considering that he was constantly being undermined by a Principal in the District who is NOT certified for the Superintendent's position and only dreams of getting the job through polictical means. That will not happen, especially now that his polictical base has been eroding at such a great speed.IT IS ALSO AN ILLEGAL ACT FOR THE BOARD OF EDUCATION TO HIRE AN UN CERTIFIED CHIEF SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR. That will NOT happen. NOT ON OUR PUBLIC WATCH. Dr. Kiss is the current Assistant Superintendent of Schools for many years in Kearny, Highly Qualified, and fully certified to be Superintendent of Schools. She is just waiting in the wings to be appointed.There are other Highly Qualified and Properly certified Adminstrators and Principals in the district who could take the Superintendent's or Assistant Superintendent's Positions. Mr. Mooney's contract should be renewed for another 3 years but unfortunately the polictical climate in Kearny will not allow this to happen.BUT REST ASSURED THAT ALL CANDIDATES FOR THE POSITION OF SUPERINTENDENT OF KEARNY SCHOOLS WILL HAVE ALL THEIR APPROPRIATE CERTIFICATIONS SCRUTINIZED CLOSELY FROM ALL OF US AND THE NEW JERSEY DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION, OF WHICH WE HAVE EASY ACCESS TO.

Norberto leave Frank alone! you always gotta screw things up, Come on the guy has dreams of being all he can be and you keep shooting him down. Just play the tape Bert and put it on the web, then nobody will be Supt. Hey by the way, how high are the weeds in daves drive way?

Guest You may be right, I may be crazy

You might want to check with the state again....I'm pretty sure the very best Principal Kearny High has ever had also has the credentials needed to become the best Superintendent that Kearny has ever had.

Siding with them? Now you've lost me.

Guest IS IT TRUE
You might want to check with the state again....I'm pretty sure the very best Principal Kearny High has ever had also has the credentials needed to become the best Superintendent that Kearny has ever had.

I HEARD THE OTHER DAY THAT PEOPLE ARE GOING A LITTLE NUTTSEY AT THE HIGH SCHOOL AND SOME PEOPLE ARE ONLY THERE TWO HOURS DURING THE DAY. IS THIS TRUE?

Guest Dert Biaz

Bert, you are going after “former friend” that did not support you in your time of crisis, aren’t you.

A lot of former friends turned their back on you and you don’t even realize that you are the reason why.

Santos, former ally, did not support you.

Stevenson, former ally, did not support you.

Digesere, former ally, did not support you.

Mooney, withdrew his recommendation of you.

List could go on forever and each time the list would end in “you”.

It is time to take a look in the mirror and see the real reason for your troubles. Have you evr tried to discuss with any of them the reason they are former friends?

Digesere has obtain the proper certification, so when you are proven wrong, will you come on here and publicly acknowledge that you were wrong? Doubt it. You are not man enough. That doesn't fit your agenda.

I like that other poster's idea. I think I will send a link to KOTW to the Superintendant of Schools in Newark, just to show them the kind of vindictive person they have hired.

Bert, you are going after “former friend” that did not support you in your time of crisis, aren’t you.

A lot of former friends turned their back on you and you don’t even realize that you are the reason why.

It is time to take a look in the mirror and see the real reason for your troubles.  Have you evr tried to discuss with any of them the reason they are former friends?

Digesere has obtain the proper certification, so when you are proven wrong, will you come on here and publicly acknowledge that you were wrong?  Doubt it.  You are not man enough.  That doesn't fit your agenda.

I like that other poster's idea.  I think I will send a link to KOTW to the Superintendant of Schools in Newark, just to show them the kind of vindictive person they have hired.

What did bert do dert? You seem like you know a lot. please tell us. AND who is the guy that's at the high school only two hours a day?

It is time to take a look in the mirror and see the real reason for your troubles.  Have you evr tried to discuss with any of them the reason they are former friends?

Digesere has obtain the proper certification, so when you are proven wrong, will you come on here and publicly acknowledge that you were wrong?  Doubt it.  You are not man enough.  That doesn't fit your agenda.

I like that other poster's idea.  I think I will send a link to KOTW to the Superintendant of Schools in Newark, just to show them the kind of vindictive person they have hired.

Send it to who ever you like. We all believe in standing up for the truth and lets see just where the chips will fall i MAY PROBABLY GET ANOTHER PROMOTION!!! But please,DO send whatever you like to whomever you desire.When you want me to post the Candidates with the appropriate credentials to be SUPERINTENDENT OF THE KEARNY PUBLIC SCHOOLS just ask before the THE SUPERINTENDENT'SEARCH BEGINS. I will PUBLISH THE FACTS, THAT WILL ASTOUND YOU. The law is very clear."YOU MUST POSSESS A SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR CERTIFICATION( certification for CENTRAL OFFICE) NOT A PRINCIPA/SUPERVISORS CERT. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER AND FACTS ARE INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Send it to who ever you like. We all believe in standing up for the truth and lets see just where the chips will fall i MAY PROBABLY GET ANOTHER PROMOTION!!! But please,DO send whatever you like to whomever you desire.When you want me to post the Candidates with the appropriate credentials to be SUPERINTENDENT OF THE KEARNY PUBLIC SCHOOLS just ask before the THE SUPERINTENDENT'SEARCH BEGINS. I will PUBLISH THE FACTS, THAT WILL ASTOUND YOU. The law is very clear."YOU MUST POSSESS A SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR CERTIFICATION( certification for CENTRAL OFFICE) NOT A PRINCIPA/SUPERVISORS CERT. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER AND FACTS ARE INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!

Now we know why all the students in Newark want to go to Kearny schools.

Bert, where do you stand on ***** **** *******?

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

What is wrong with asking about a policy.

How about this;

Where do you stand on teachers ******* ***** ****** ******?

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Mooney not re-hired, GOOD!

Archived