"Harrison Phantom Parade"

Guest Guest

Did you all see it posted on the community calender, that Harrison was in fact having a Halloween parade? Yeah all the ghosts and goblins will be invisible, and the Mayor and council will march from Super Blvd. to JFK staduim..... What staduim?????? OOOOPPPPPS forgot, Harrison doesn't have a staduim anymore. Don't forget to come out and support the parade, oh yeah, when is it......... HMMMMMMM let me see.... I think you'll be able to spot the invisibles, Sat Oct,29th... I think I'll pass and go into Kearny on Sunday and enjoy their parade....

Did you all see it posted on the community calender, that Harrison was in fact having a Halloween parade?  Yeah all the ghosts and goblins will be invisible, and the Mayor and council will march from Super Blvd. to JFK staduim.....  What staduim??????  OOOOPPPPPS forgot, Harrison doesn't have a staduim anymore. Don't forget to come out and support the parade, oh yeah, when is it......... HMMMMMMM let me see.... I think you'll be able to spot the invisibles, Sat Oct,29th...  I think I'll pass and go into Kearny on Sunday and enjoy their parade....

Phantom?

You mean the Harrison Phantom is back?

And he has a parade?

Now that’s both cool and scary at the same time.

Happy Halloween!!!

(Defeat the Pumpkin Head in ’06)

Archived