Jump to content

TOTALLY FED UP


Guest John Q
 Share

Recommended Posts

Vote for the indepndents send a message to both parties let them know that enough is enough. They are both full of dung. We need real people that live and work each day trying to pay for the load placed on us by the elected authority be it state or local. Think how much has changed in the last ten years. We need a real person that is in touch with reality. Just a thought that maybe it's time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest 99
Vote for the indepndents send a message to both parties let them know that enough is enough. They are both full of dung. We need real people that live and work each day trying to pay for the load placed on us by the elected authority be it state or local. Think how much has changed in the last ten years. We need a real person that is in touch with reality. Just a thought that maybe it's time.

Let's face it, the real problem is not the candidates, but the voting public. We are the saps who don't elect an Independant, not the candidates. The first step is to organize at the local level. However, even those election campaigns cost tens of thousands to run properly.

There is a cost free way to send the message, though. Go to the town hall, ask for a registration card and next to "party affiliation" print Independant. Very few people know you can do this. You don't have to name an independant party. And, with only 53% of all registered voters affiliated as an R or D, that leaves a whooping 47% as nonaligned or Independent. Now THAT would send a message!! :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...