parking

Guest GUESS

According to Millan, who was approached by Montsenior, they are illegal. You can park your car there if you wish and when you go to court (thats if they issue a ticket) you can ask for the ordinance number. When the judge or the officer can not give it to you, you'll get off. Millan says that it's a county road and the town just can't decide one day to make that police parking like they did.To me it's just another example how this town council has taken advantage of their power.

Why is there 6 parking spots for police cars by Holy Cross???

Parking is tough enough anyone know .......Thanks

I AGREE THERE IS SO MANY CARS, AND NO ONE IS DRVING THEM. YOU GO TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY AND YOU CAN'T EVEN PARK BY CHURCH.

tell the church to put up a parking garage. maybe when the metrstars stadium is built you can park in their garage.....

I AGREE THERE IS SO MANY CARS, AND NO ONE IS DRVING THEM.  YOU GO TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY AND YOU CAN'T EVEN PARK BY CHURCH.

Why is there 6 parking spots for police cars by Holy Cross???

Parking is tough enough anyone know .......Thanks

Y can't the town knock down that little garage next to the police station and make a little parking for the police cars , and have them park there scooters down with the town vehicles on 6th st ? it's bad enough all the cops park on the corners in the yellow and never get a ticket .

Archived