Keep on posting!

Guest Guest

To all readers. Please keep posting. Make your feelings about high taxes known. Let your ideas be heard.

You may not realize it but you are doing good for Kearny and yourselves.

The Santos Administration would like to see this site and you go away. They like to have complete control. Keep posting !

They do read it! As a matter of fact they read it everyday.

Guest Flabbergasted
To all readers. Please keep posting. Make your feelings about high taxes known. Let your ideas be heard.

The Santos Administration would like to see this site and you go away. They like to have complete control. Keep posting !

I guess A Realist was correct when he said Loki would still be reading and posting. That sure does sound like a Loki statement.

:lol::o i hope your right! so read this santos " chinese proverb" man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails! :o:lol:

I guess A Realist was correct when he said Loki would still be reading and posting.  That sure does sound like a Loki statement.

Sorry, that wasn't me, perhaps I'm not the only one on the board with common sense. Whoever it was fooled you, that's good enough for me.

Aha, but you are reading, aren't you? I knew I could flush you out!

:lol: spinnnnnnnn like the song by tommy roe you are making me dizzzzy! but hey bush is looking for a new spinnnnnnnn man!!!!!!!tis too bad you are known here for being a master of lies and spinnnnn you may have hsd a chance to run for mayor!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I guess A Realist was correct when he said Loki would still be reading and posting.  That sure does sound like a Loki statement.

No matter who is posting from whichever side. They should keep on posting. I, for one appreciate learning what is going on in Kearny.

This is the only forum for discussion in this town. We don't have a newspaper which covers local happenings and where else can someone find out what is going on here in town.

The Observer should follow up some of these stories. That would go a long way in making this a better place to live. It may even make The Observer worth reading. I have seen many issue discussed here which should be aired out like only a good newspaper can.

The Town site gives no such information. It would be nice to hear from the mayor. Only a couple of councilwoman have posted. They deserve our respect and admiration for doing so. They are doing there jobs when they do.

The rest of the council should get with it. If it is a problem of learning these machines. I was able to teach myself. Who says an old dog can't learn new tricks.

Aha, but you are reading, aren't you? I knew I could flush you out!

Wrong as usual, what I said was: "I would ignore MOST of your posts". I never said I wouldn't read or chime in when I felt the need. Since I really do care what happens in this town, it would be irresponsible of me to just go away.

Wrong as usual, what I said was: "I would ignore MOST of your posts".  I never said I wouldn't read or chime in when I felt the need.  Since I really do care what happens in this town, it would be irresponsible of me to just go away.

I know what you SAID. But you really can't ignore even one word I post, can you?

Oh, Loki. "Me thinks thou doth protest too much!"

Archived