Carol Jean Doyle for Mayor and John

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA

Mayor Santos needs to do the honarable thing and step down from office. Even some of his own people believe sincerely that he will NOT survive the 4 years. Carol Jean Doyle has all the skills and charisma to step into the Mayor's seat at a moments notice. She is also a highly respected democrat in the State of NJ, which Santos is NOT. Mary Torres, Santos long time aide, also needs to step down from the Kearny Board of Education. Mary Torres has been involved in mis spending of public funds for way too long. She has been on the Kearny Board of Education for 21 YEARS!!!!!! Everyone tries to brush the electronic hand scanner TAX BLUNDER, under the rug and NOT bring up the enormous amount of tax dollars spent under her adminstration. The scanners were being used in town hall and Mayor Santos wanted them in the public schools to spend even more MEGA TAX BUCKS. So he directed his sidekick, BOE PRES, Mary Torres to do so. THEY WERE NEVER USED IN THE KEARNY SCHOOLS, ALTHOUGH, THEY WERE A GREAT COST TO THE TAX PAYERS. MARY TORRES WAS THE MOST INSTRUMENTAL BOE MEMBER TO CAUSE MIS SPENDING!!!!John Campbell can step right into the BOE President's role TAKING THE PLACE OF MARY TORRES and correcting the FISCAL MESS MADE BY HER.If Mary Torres does NOT step down on her own accord then we MUST vote her out during the Kearny Board of Education Election this April 2006!!!!!!!

Mayor Santos needs to do the honarable thing and step down from office. Even some of his own people believe sincerely that he will NOT survive the 4 years. Carol Jean Doyle has all the skills and charisma to step into the Mayor's seat at a moments notice. She is also a highly respected democrat in the State of NJ, which Santos is NOT. Mary Torres, Santos long time aide, also needs to step down from the Kearny Board of Education. Mary Torres has been involved in mis spending of public funds for way too long. She has been on the Kearny Board of Education for 21 YEARS!!!!!! Everyone tries to brush the electronic hand scanner TAX BLUNDER, under the rug and NOT bring up the enormous amount of tax dollars spent under her adminstration. The scanners were being  used in town hall and Mayor Santos wanted them in the public schools to spend even more MEGA TAX BUCKS. So he directed his sidekick, BOE PRES, Mary Torres to do so. THEY WERE NEVER USED IN THE KEARNY SCHOOLS, ALTHOUGH, THEY WERE A GREAT COST TO THE TAX PAYERS. MARY TORRES WAS THE MOST INSTRUMENTAL BOE MEMBER TO CAUSE MIS SPENDING!!!!John Campbell can step right into the BOE President's role TAKING THE PLACE OF MARY TORRES and correcting  the FISCAL MESS MADE BY HER.If Mary Torres does NOT step down on her own accord then we MUST vote her out during the Kearny Board of Education Election this April 2006!!!!!!!

Why Mr. Diaz, I do believe you are giving me the vapors.

CJD

Guest YOU CAN WIN IT

CJD SHOULD BE MAYOR. SHE IS SMART AND KNOWS HER WAY AROUND POLITICS. SHE HAS THE PERSONALITY AND CHARM TO WIN PEOPLE OVER. PLUS SHE HAS KEARNY'S WELL BEING IN HER HEART. SHE IS RESPECTED IN TRENTON AND THATS A LARGE PLUS. MS DOYLE WOULD MAKE A GOOD MAYOR. GO FOR IT CJD YOU GOT MY VOTE.

PS. I DO NOT SUPPORT NORBERTO DIAZ IN ANY FORM. *** **** ** ** ****

HE HAS NO INFLUENCE ON THE ABOVE STATEMENT.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

CJD SHOULD BE MAYOR. SHE IS SMART AND KNOWS HER WAY AROUND POLITICS. SHE HAS THE PERSONALITY AND CHARM TO WIN PEOPLE OVER. PLUS SHE HAS KEARNY'S WELL BEING IN HER HEART. SHE IS RESPECTED IN TRENTON AND THATS A LARGE PLUS. MS DOYLE WOULD MAKE A GOOD MAYOR. GO FOR IT CJD YOU GOT MY VOTE.

PS. I DO NOT SUPPORT NORBERTO DIAZ IN ANY FORM. *** **** ** ** ****

HE HAS NO INFLUENCE ON THE ABOVE STATEMENT.

Please do NOT contradict yourself so clearly on this Public Forum. If you do NOT support me in any form then why are you wholeheartily and for the same reasons endorsing Carol Jean Doyle the same as me? And more importantly, if I have NO affect on you whatsoever, why are you practically in almost a hypnotic state repeating what I said and riding on my public posting.I wish I had as much impact on everyone as I do on you who states I have "NO INFLUENCE on the above statement".But yet completely agreed with me word for word. Go figure that out!!!

Please do NOT contradict yourself so clearly on this Public Forum. If you do NOT support me in any form then why are you wholeheartily and for the same reasons endorsing Carol Jean Doyle the same as me? And more importantly, if I have NO affect on you whatsoever, why are you practically in almost a hypnotic state repeating what I said and  riding on my public posting.I wish I had as much impact on everyone as I do on you who states I have "NO INFLUENCE on the above statement".But yet completely agreed with me word for word. Go figure that out!!!

I would try to explain how wrong you are but I would be wasting my time. You only see what you want to see. Bert you have serious issues and realy need help. Try anger managment.

I would try to explain  how wrong you are but I would be wasting my time. You only see what you want to see. Bert you have serious issues and realy need help. Try anger managment.

As soon as the Kearny Board of Education and the town hall practice SOUND FISCAL MANAGEMENT then I will JOYFULLY practice anger management. Also, as a rule, I do not like to engage in debates with anonymous writers so I will not be responding to any more of your comments, unless you grow the courage and identify yourself. Bye Bye.

I do not like to engage in debates with anonymous writers so I will not be responding to any more of your comments, unless you grow the courage and identify yourself. Bye Bye.

No, you do not like to engage in debates because as someone said recently, you would be bringing a knife to a gun fight. Oh, wait a minute, *** ** **** * *** **** **** **** *** **** ******* ** *** **

As soon as the Kearny Board of Education and the town hall practice SOUND FISCAL MANAGEMENT then I will JOYFULLY practice anger management. Also, as a rule, I do not like to engage in debates with anonymous writers so I will not be responding to any more of your comments, unless you grow the courage and identify yourself. Bye Bye.

The board did practice sound fiscal management. They got rid of you ! So register for A/M class. Have a nice day:)

No, you do not like to engage in debates because as someone said recently, you would be bringing a knife to a gun fight.  Oh, wait a minute, *** ** **** * **** ***** **** ** *** ****** ** **** ***

Happy Halloween everyone.

KOTW Note: The above quote was edited. To the poster, Happy Halloween to you too.

Mayor Santos needs to do the honarable thing and step down from office. Even some of his own people believe sincerely that he will NOT survive the 4 years. Carol Jean Doyle has all the skills and charisma to step into the Mayor's seat at a moments notice. She is also a highly respected democrat in the State of NJ, which Santos is NOT. Mary Torres, Santos long time aide, also needs to step down from the Kearny Board of Education. Mary Torres has been involved in mis spending of public funds for way too long. She has been on the Kearny Board of Education for 21 YEARS!!!!!! Everyone tries to brush the electronic hand scanner TAX BLUNDER, under the rug and NOT bring up the enormous amount of tax dollars spent under her adminstration. The scanners were being  used in town hall and Mayor Santos wanted them in the public schools to spend even more MEGA TAX BUCKS. So he directed his sidekick, BOE PRES, Mary Torres to do so. THEY WERE NEVER USED IN THE KEARNY SCHOOLS, ALTHOUGH, THEY WERE A GREAT COST TO THE TAX PAYERS. MARY TORRES WAS THE MOST INSTRUMENTAL BOE MEMBER TO CAUSE MIS SPENDING!!!!John Campbell can step right into the BOE President's role TAKING THE PLACE OF MARY TORRES and correcting  the FISCAL MESS MADE BY HER.If Mary Torres does NOT step down on her own accord then we MUST vote her out during the Kearny Board of Education Election this April 2006!!!!!!!

WRITE IN CAROL JEAN DOYLE FOR MAYOR THIS TUESDAY. SHE IS THE INEVITABLE AND UNSTOPABLE FUTURE MAYOR OF KEARNY WHEN SANTOS "STEPS DOWN" OF HIS OWN ACCORD!!!!!!! IT'S WRITTEN IN THE STARS!!!!!!!

Guest Wondering Why?
WRITE IN CAROL JEAN DOYLE FOR MAYOR THIS TUESDAY. SHE IS THE INEVITABLE AND UNSTOPABLE FUTURE MAYOR OF KEARNY WHEN SANTOS "STEPS DOWN" OF HIS OWN ACCORD!!!!!!! IT'S WRITTEN IN THE STARS!!!!!!!

Why are you pushing for Carol Jean Doyle? Don't you know she dislikes you as much as everyone else does?

Archived