He's got to go

Guest Dog Owner

Guest Dog Owner

I have a question that I'd like an honest answer to. I'm not looking for smart remarks or any arguments. If my dog chooses to relieve himself and I pick it up, what is the problem. He's not on anybody's property, maybe the sidewalk in front of your home, but no one's lawn. Again, I pick it up every single time he goes and people are still not happy. What is the problem? I can't control when and where he goes, can you? I doubt it.

Guest Guestimate
I have a question that I'd like an honest answer to.  I'm not looking for smart remarks or any arguments.  If my dog chooses to relieve himself and I pick it up, what is the problem.  He's not on anybody's property, maybe the sidewalk in front of your home, but no one's lawn.  Again, I pick it up every single time he goes and people are still not happy.  What is the problem?  I can't control when and where he goes, can you?  I doubt it.

You can if you have him on a leash. I guess you let him piss on anybody shrubs or garbage cans too? Well, I have had my share of expensive shrubs killed by the likes of your dog. My kids also have to pick up the cans. You want your kids picking cans full of dog piss?

You can if you have him on a leash.  I guess you let him piss on anybody shrubs or garbage cans too?  Well, I have had my share of expensive shrubs killed by the likes of your dog.  My kids also have to pick up the cans.  You want your kids picking cans full of dog piss?

:blink::blink: what are you talking about? dog piss killing a plant ? do you know how many gals that would take! if any thing it would help them and controll pests! that is an old wives tale! i live in farm country next to a 400 acre farm with cows and all other farm animals" small amounts of piss and s==t are not good but great for your plants and yard! we spread chicken and cow and horse manure on our yards every year to grow our grass and gardens" and we pay for some of this stuff! if your plants are dying it mite be salt from the winter and are you keeping the plants warm? ya warm with ice! thats right ice that will help in the winter! but the salt from the streets will kill the plants cover the roots with old grass clipings and put leaves and or mulch around the base of the plant! that will help feed them all winter! the dogs NO PROBLEM! :huh:

I have a question that I'd like an honest answer to.  I'm not looking for smart remarks or any arguments.  If my dog chooses to relieve himself and I pick it up, what is the problem.  He's not on anybody's property, maybe the sidewalk in front of your home, but no one's lawn.  Again, I pick it up every single time he goes and people are still not happy.  What is the problem?  I can't control when and where he goes, can you?  I doubt it.

If you can assure us that your pet is not on our lawn, then yes, you are controlling where it goes. If you've trained the animal not to go in your home, then yes, you are controlling where it goes.

Try taking the dog into your yard before walking it to relieve itself. Just a thought toward being a better neighbor. :blink:

I have one very simple answer for your question, let your dog piss & shit in front of your house that way no one could say anything to u.

ps: sidewalks are part of peoples property , i sure if u fell on the property owners sidewalk u would be looking to sue

Guest animal defender
You can if you have him on a leash.  I guess you let him piss on anybody shrubs or garbage cans too?  Well, I have had my share of expensive shrubs killed by the likes of your dog.  My kids also have to pick up the cans.  You want your kids picking cans full of dog piss?

And I had my share of experience with picking up all the little rug rats garbage. Teach your children or put them on a leash.

I have one very simple answer for your question, let your dog piss & shit in front of your house that way no one could say anything to u.

ps: sidewalks are part of peoples property , i sure if u fell on the property owners sidewalk u would be looking to sue

My dog goes when he has to, I can't make him go in one certain spot. And you're right if I fell on someone's property I might sue if was due to negligence by the owner. I, however, am not negligent. If my dog makes a mess in front of your home I clean it up. What is wrong with that?

NOW THIS HAS BECOME A SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS... JUST GET RID OF THE DOG AND YOUR WORRIES OF THIS ISSUE ARE ENDED! WHAT AN ASS!!!

My dog goes when he has to, I can't make him go in one certain spot.  And you're right if I fell on someone's property I might sue if was due to negligence by the owner.  I, however, am not negligent.  If my dog makes a mess in front of your home I clean it up.  What is wrong with that?

whats wrong with it ? what about the money we put out for shrubs and nice flowers etc ... to make the front of our houses nice then your dog comes and pisses and shits on them and kills them ? should i send u the bill ? yes u can make your dog in a certain spot , keep him in front of your house and walk back & forth on YOUR OWN PROPERTY then u wont have to hear me and other people that are sick of picking up piss and shit stained garabe cans or have to worry about our kids touching them.

ps: by your post i'm guessing your don't have any kids and dont own a house, b/c if u had either u would understand our concerns about your lil dog

NOW THIS HAS BECOME A SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS... JUST GET RID OF THE DOG AND YOUR WORRIES OF THIS ISSUE ARE ENDED!  WHAT AN ASS!!!

Let me understand this correctly? I'm an ass because I have a dog?

And so that you understand, I have no worries. I know that I'm doing nothing wrong, I was just looking for some opinions on the subject. Forgive me for not voicing my opinions on some of the other "oh so important" topics on this forum.

Let me understand this correctly?  I'm an ass because I have a dog? 

And so that you understand, I have no worries.  I know that I'm doing nothing wrong, I was just looking for some opinions on the subject.  Forgive me for not voicing my opinions on some of the other "oh so important" topics on this forum.

You're not an ass because you have a dog, you're just an ass.

Guest Animal lover
Let me understand this correctly?  I'm an ass because I have a dog? 

And so that you understand, I have no worries.  I know that I'm doing nothing wrong, I was just looking for some opinions on the subject.  Forgive me for not voicing my opinions on some of the other "oh so important" topics on this forum.

Remember .YOU PICK UP after your dog like many dog guardians do. So why worry its not on someones lawn and aslong as your dog is leashed you are not doing anything wrong. Many dog guardians reside in the Town of Kearny. And yes I have my own house but if I didnot I still have the right to walk my dog .I also have a problem with kids throwing garbage all over . Some kids belong on a leash.One nutty lady was complaining about dog hair in a park . I wonder what part of Kearny is she from. I would like to see the parents out here picking up their kids garbage.

so here's the problem........some find it offensive and insulting that you bring your dog to crap in front of their home. How inconsiderate of them. :lol:

Do what I did. I was told to take my dog somewhere else when he pissed on someone's tree. I told them call the cops. When they came that mean person was told a dog can piss & shit anywhere as long as you clean up. So stop complaining. We won again.

Do what I did. I was told to take my dog somewhere else when he pissed on someone's tree. I told them call the cops. When they came that mean person was told a dog can piss & shit anywhere as long as you clean up. So stop complaining. We won again.

so give me your address so i could come and piss and shit on your tree, i promise i'll clean up after i'm done :P

Archived